It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Brexit Certain Global Economic Collapse Imminent.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

were going to want out of the union but our *rulers* wont have it

its coming to america

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
CNN is reporting

8,811,131 -- 48.77% to stay
9,334,824 -- 51.20% to Leave

Polling predicting: Leave.

Holy Smokes.
edit on 6/23/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
So, IF...and it looks likely at this point, GB votes to leave...can they legally? I mean there is Article 50 they can invoke, but it'll be a few years until all the ties are cut.

The markets won't react over a few years...they are already plunging as I type.

pretty much everyone who is anyone in the EU has said if the UK votes leave the UK leaves.

They have also said the Global economy will dive.

So no real "punishment" from Brussels...what would stop anyone else leaving the union?

Im starting to think that the EU style brand is not the true endgame for the global elites. If anything, based on the markets right now, its step one to global currency.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
American Dow futures way down !!!

Asia...

HSI -688
Nikkei --495

Big damage.

CNBC pre-market

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Punishment is not the word i would use.

During the negotiations the EU will have to balance on a very find line.

On the one hand its in their interests to make the transition as smooth as possible because they need the UK just as much or some would even argue more than we need them.

However on the other hand they cannot be seen to be giving the UK too good of a deal because then it might send a signal to other EU member states that leaving the EU would be of benefit to them.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
American Dow futures way down !!!

Asia...

HSI -688
Nikkei --495

Big damage.

CNBC pre-market

Lets be honest though, the markets are all overvalued and a correction was coming sooner or later. I guess this will be the catalyst for sooner.

Still, anything can happen, but likely (ITV News reporting 85% probability to leave) they will leave the EU.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I heard the Dow will open in the morning down about -2.77.
Not that horrible. So far.

But the pound already "tumbles against the dollar." I hope this is not going to be an economic nightmare for the UK.

edit on 6/23/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Fair enough. Makes sense that the EU won't want to shoot itself in the foot.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
There will be chaos. Our vote, if we leave, will have ramifications on a global scale. If it wasn't for the fact that we were already so used to economic uncertainty I would be seriously worried.

Of course, 'ramifications'. Contingency plans await....either way it goes.

To be frank, I would rather have a global economic meltdown rather than this slower financial boa constrictor that's around our collective necks.

The money boys have NOTHING without this economic system surviving...nothing but useless paper.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
pound against the dollar has fell from $1.50 to $1.35

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
PUT BLOOMBERG ON!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If the Brits exiting the EU causes a collapse, then the markets are not very stable at all. How did we get to this point. How did we leave this kind of thing happen. This should only make a minimal effect on Stock markets, it shows me that all of the Markets are just a scam. The value of the stock is a hundred fold of what the assets of the companies are in a lot of cases. That is like gambling gone wild.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
CNN is reporting

8,811,131 -- 48.77% to stay
9,334,824 -- 51.20% to Leave

The puppetmasters have this division stuff down to a science don't they?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Recession is inevitable, BREXIT or not. It's cyclical every 5 to 7 years, regardless, as that's the amount of time, on average, before contraction.

If I was British, I damn sure wouldn't let some economic extortion deter me from voting to exit.

That's what happened in South Africa, economic extortion by the inf and UN. Look at South Africa now. DeKlerk sold out and did what the IMF wanted, if exit doesn’t happen, the UK gets to look forward to that kind of mess. Britain was strong before the EU, it can be strong again.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I should have bought bitcoin. It's taking off!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

One does not simply exit the European Union...

The gates of Brussels are guarded by more than mere bloated bureaucracy .
There is evil there that does not sleep. The great banking cartel is ever watchful.
It is a barren wasteland, riddled with Plutocrats, Technocrats, and Oligarchs.
The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

Not with ten-thousand referendums could you do this... It is folly

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If the Brits exiting the EU causes a collapse, then the markets are not very stable at all. How did we get to this point. How did we leave this kind of thing happen. This should only make a minimal effect on Stock markets, it shows me that all of the Markets are just a scam. The value of the stock is a hundred fold of what the assets of the companies are in a lot of cases. That is like gambling gone wild.

When the worlds 5th largest economy pulls out of a market of half a billion its going to have a huge effect, this is not a surprise guys, this was expected if there was a Brexit vote.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

When the worlds 5th largest economy pulls out of a market of half a billion its going to have a huge effect, this is not a surprise guys, this was expected if there was a Brexit vote.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No. The money is worth one hundredth what it was. It's called inflation.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

One does not simply exit the European Union...

The gates of Brussels are guarded by more than mere bloated bureaucracy .
There is evil there that does not sleep. The great banking cartel is ever watchful.
It is a barren wasteland, riddled with Plutocrats, Technocrats, and Oligarchs.
The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

Not with ten-thousand referendums could you do this... It is folly

Well, it wont happen overnight, no. But it looks like it will happen. And chances are, the real ploy is to collapse the global markets and usher in a global currency. Indeed ironically being the opposite of what the leave vote wants.

I hope im wrong though

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join