It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Brexit Certain Global Economic Collapse Imminent.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Um, please explain how leaving the EU is coming to America
edit on 23-6-2016 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot
yep, as an american I`m cheering for "leave" if you don`t have sovereignty then whats the point of even have your own country.

link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The union is coming here.

link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The union is coming here.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Damn straight, I agree

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There hasn't been. Going it alone though, walking away with no real plan...let's see how that works. It might be a great move, it more probably will be a disaster though.

We aren't going to change the international banking system on the back of this vote, after all.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

.....you didn't know what Brexit was did you?

tell you what how about you go and google it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Somebody tell me why the Scots wanted to break from the UK, but overwhelmingly choose to remain in the EU?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Somebody tell me why the Scots wanted to break from the UK, but overwhelmingly choose to remain in the EU?

Just ornery

edit on 35pThu, 23 Jun 2016 21:30:35 -050020162016-06-23T21:30:35-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

wondered about that myself.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If markets crash we will know then that the markets are rigged for the 1%

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know exactly what it is.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Punishment??

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know exactly what it is.

Cool care to tell me then how Brexit could possibly be coming to America?

Because that makes no sense
edit on 23-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

My two cents on this (assuming Brexit goes through)....

1) On a very personal level regarding the financial implications (and I'm speaking in terms of how it will directly affect me), I'm young enough where my I have always anticipated that there will be ups and downs. Further, this may be harmful to traders. I'm not a trader though. I'm an investor. I've always purchases low risk yet slow growth stocks so I will take a bit of a short term loss, but overall (again, because I'm still young enough) I'll recover.

2) Times like this I'm glad I follow the "keep 10% minimum to 20% maximum in precious metals" model. Since we are (knock-on-wood) closing on our first home this summer, if the prices of gold and silver go up enough, I may actually sell (although I probably won't because I never like sacrificing tomorrow for today).

3) Although anyone can get fired at any time, and there is no such thing as a recession-proof job... ours are essentially recession-insulated jobs.

4) In the bigger picture, and although I don't live on that side of the pond, I would be glad if the Brits take back their sovereignty. I find it somehow poetic that, as an American who has always been taught about the Revolutionary War which was, in some ways, the first of it's kind and something to be proud of... and now I (hopefully) will be proud of the Brits for breaking away from a group that (from what I understand) has taken far more from them than they have given back. A sort of "taxation without representation" type scenario... where major decisions/policies in their lives are decided in Brussels.

5) I'm hopeful that this "revolution" (if it happens) on the other side of the pond is a signal that the United States citizens may follow suit and break away from the trends of the last several decades and that we may start to take our sovereignty seriously.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
All I really know about BREXIT is that George Soros is afraid of it passing.
So it HAS to be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Damn this is close.

The pundits are earning their money, so much to speculate on, so much to predict.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, Luckily i already stockpiled cigarettes, so as far as i'm concerned i'm ready for the worst

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I dont see the problem....the UK wont "Collapse".

Just means it will go back to its traditional "Pre Common Market" days.

That means Australia and New Zealand will supply Britain ALL its raw materials, steel, coal, all metals, + wheat, barley, milk, butter, beef, lamb, real seafood, nice wine and spirits (not that French guff), and everything else the UK needs.

What we get from the UK in return, will be Morris Minors and Oxfords, Ford Prefects and Anglias, A few Humbers, Austin A30s and Bobs yer uncle.......

Just like the good ol days.

This is like winning the lottery for the UK, if you Britex'd, you've Oz-entre'd.
You have just got back 27 million people, mainly of British Descent.

Count yourselves lucky!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Brexit is not happening I promise you. In fact it's coming to America soon.

do you mean a North American Union crafted by the same PTB as the EU.
done been tried didn't take.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join