It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

It's 6:23am and Edie took me out with her girlfriends we hot home at 2:30. Lol I am just happy I am not a girl. Edie and her friends were hit on all night by drunk guys. It was funny. Guys are like can we buy you girls some drinks. Edie was like sure but you have to buy my guy a drink if you want to buy us girls a drink lol.

I only had two drinks the whole night. Did not want to be one of the drunk guys. Lol

Edie had 4 drinks and her friends were a mess. Her friends are out cold in a extra bedroom.

So my night was crazy. I am going to buy farm fresh eggs and some bacon and cook them all breakfast when they wake up.

The funniest part of last night was I did not have a bar bill. All the drinks were paid for by other guys thinking they would take Edie or her friends home. Lol. They told me this happens all he time.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

LOL!! Nothing wrong with Free Drinks!!

Mmmm bacon and eggs sound good!

Oh hey, I put in some more Fire Breathing Dragons, on My thread just for You!!

edit on 16-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Lol nothing wrong is right!
edit on 7 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Ummm, are You still drunk?! LOL!!

Ok I see you did an edit...LOL!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Lol something weird happened. I quoted my whole post. Had to delete it. Going to your thread now!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yah I saw that quoted post! That's why I asked if You were still drunk!!
LOL!!!

Then I saw You did an edit, to remove it...LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hey Q?! Here Ya go. CLICK HERE
Three posts up from Mine is what I was replying to there... LMAO!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
(Continued from Pages 77)
(And Page 78)

The Creature made of stone would probably stand a full 15 feet in height, if the dimensions of the statue were accurate!

"Just wait until all the Others hear of this!" The Black Dragon said to the group!

(Now...)
"Look at the base of that statue. There is something carved into it!" The small Blue Dragon said.

"I see it too!" Syx replied. "Let's see..." Syx began reading the words out loud to the rest of the Dragons.

"In this form I now reside.
Banished from the rest of My Pride.
Repeat all of these words out loud,
I shall come to life within a cloud!" Syx spoke.

A sudden rush of air came into the Pyramid. After that, a cloud of black mist formed and grew more dense as it swirled around the statue.

"What in the Worl...." The small Blue Dragon began to say.

"I do believe that statue is about to come alive!!" The large Grey Dragon said in alarm!

"I can't believe that for one minute!" The green Dragon spoke.

"Yes it is!!" The Grey Dragon said to the group. " Do You all not see it starting to move?!"

The once static statue began to move around on it's pedistal. The 4 arms began to open wide, releasing the large snakes that were intertwined within them. It's long snout of a mouth full of long sharp fangs was opening and closing while it began to blink It's eyes.

The large Green eyed Grey/Blue skinned Beast drew in a deep lung full of air, then coughed and spat out dust and other small debris, that had apparently been gathering down it's throat!

"You have released Me from My exile!" The 15 foot Beast exclaimed with what would pass for it's smile! "For that, I can grant You two wishes."

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
(Continued from above)

"Two wishes?!" Syx asked the Beast. "Why, I mean how, I mean, Ummm, ahhh..." Syx stammered.

"Yes two. I have abilities, if you understand that, that allow Me to bend time, space, and matter to My will." The beast said casually.

"What is Your name? I am called Razor." The large beast asked, then exclaimed.

"I am called Syx, by My friends of Accasia." Syx responded.

"Accasia?" Razor asked. "What is this Accasia?" He further inquired.

"It is the Land of The Shed. This realm has been moved here, the entire Island and all, from another time and dimension!" Syx schooled the Beast with. "We all had to escape many perils that had befallen US, back then and there..." He finished with.

"I reside in the desert region on the Planet Orion. Or at least I used to." Razor said in confusion. "I know not how I ended up here?!" He further exclaimed!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nice story and great writing!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanx Man! I had the writing bug itchin under My skin for a while!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
HEY Everyone!! Go HERE to see Q's Poem about Dragons!! It Rocks!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thank you for the link. The poem is for you. A kind person who helps others.

Ok I have three hungry girls that want breakfast well two ate earlier but want more. Lol
edit on 7 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome Derson and Abort!!!!!!!!! So nice to have new folks join us!

Good day Sheddites! Another hot one here today. Just staying cool and not doing much of anything today.

Syx, loved your story entries!!! I have to make one soon myself.

Kaelci, you've got that weird eye avatar again. Now it will be staring at me and watching me all the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ok Bro! And thanx for that poem. It is very cool!!
Oh I have a new thread here about the double standards of Hillary.
CLICK HERE

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Rain! Glad You liked the entries!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good morning. Okay, it's afternoon. Whatever. Sometimes there isn't enough coffee in the world to make getting out of bed worth it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

(Passing a cup of HOT coffee to Skid) Hey Bro! How goes it? I'm so coffeed up here I am vibrating again!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh, coffee! Thanks. It's got to be better than the watery crap here.

It's going. How about you?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Sorry I've been tied up in My new thread, about HILLARY clinton and the injustice served to uS all. SHe gets a free pass, and a marine is deemed unfit for duty. He had ONE classified email, and SHe had over a hundred!! Ok no more on that here.

Thread is HERE
edit on Sat Jul 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join