It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is TOTAL BS!! Double Standards for Hillary!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just got this from My Wife. It was on another website I guess...
Check out these double standards!!! Watch this short video please!
It contains some double standards of Hillary and a Marine. He was discharged from the military for having classified material, one e-mail, on His personal computer. It contained a warning of an attack, in which three military men were killed. He has been determined to be unfit to serve the country because of it. Hillary on the other hand had over a hundred such emails, with even more sensitive material in them, and got a free pass on the whole deal!!

I was open mouthed in disbelief of what is on that video!!! What an OutRage!!!!!

edit on 16-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed some !!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Click bait is bull#.

Explain what you're posting and use the source to back it up.

Don't spam the board.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Absolutely outrageous !!!

The real trial will be held in public on Nov 8th.

People are waking up and have had it.

Dozens of exposed and proven lies are the evidence.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Umm I didn't post click bait? Click, and it takes You to a video. It will start on it's own. Sorry if I did something wrong. I don't have very much experience with this type of thread...
Oh, and I did explain, Just read what I have up there? Maybe it is too vague for You? My Bad if that is so?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well I just hope the obvious evidence is seen, and taken for what it is in reality, and not blown off like what happened with the second election of our fearless leader... I could not then, and still now, believe HE is in office!!!

Hillary needs to be punished for HER crimes!!!!!!
edit on 16-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear that his attorney is not going to let this go. He is fighting for the rights of this military man to get the same treatment as Hillary. That sounds fair.

Congress brought up this exact case to Comey during his Congressional hearing. So they are also aware of the double standard being applied.

I hope that they keep pressure on this case.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

For those of us that can't watch a video, how about even the slightest hint of what it contains?

Oh, and if you were wondering why the other member complained; from the ATS T&C that you agreed to when signing up:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Nice find. What is wrong with people!

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I am also glad for that lawyer who wants to stay vigilant on this!! I too want to see pressure being applied, and magnified on this! I'm still very upset!! I cannot believe any of this!??! But We are being forced to believe it I guess... UnReal...

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Absolutely outrageous !!!

The real trial will be held in public on Nov 8th.

People are waking up and have had it.

Dozens of exposed and proven lies are the evidence.

The game is rigged. Voting is digital now. Pixels on a screen can be manipulated from the top.

It doesn't matter how popular she is or isn't anyway., Its about the electoral votes and the super delegates, the PACS, and Mega corp.

All this lambasting of Hillary in Social media is just that, a place to vent your outrageousness, get it out and then give in.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Ok I filled in more details in My OP, above... I hope it is satisfactory...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Much appreciated

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know You sent that reply to xuenchen , but I have to comment on it.
I know what You mean there, and it is total Bull that that is the way it is?!!!!!!!!!!!

At times I feel all of this type of ordeal is just for Our total distraction from something even more Serious, that is going to happen to all of Us on this Planet...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

OK I am glad that helped! I'll have to try to remember to be a little more thorough for My next Thread of this kind!

( My usual are Short Stories and Poems) LOL!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't do FB, is this the video?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No offense intended. But there is a standard.

Saw the video and I agree with you on this. I was a soldier for 4 years, been out since January. In that time we received tons of Information Awareness (IA) training which includes consequences for violations in the UCMJ and in Federal Law.

I'd be in jail for far less if it had been me doing this instead of Clinton.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yes!!! Thank You for posting it here!

link   

This isn't facebook.

Have you heard of Trumps new running mate who has "connections" to the senate and big business? I wonder...what do big business and ex senators have in common? *cough cough lobbyists* *cough cough blank cheques* don't you think that is just a teeny bit suspicious?

Yes Hilliary cannot be trusted but Trump Doesn't exactly have a halo over his head. The rest of the world is distrustful of Hilliary but that's nothing compared to the fears that the world has if the skunk in a rug gets elected.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's the video.

Good find.

Too bad FB videos can't be imbedded.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I understand now about the standards. And isn't it BS that She gets to be walking around, making fun of the FBI investigations, etc...? I am scared to death for this country as it seems as that She willmost likely be in the White House as Commander in Chief, and there isn't anything We will be able to do about it!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join