It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The red lionfish spreading through the Mediterranean

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: butcherguy

You are correct, of course. Florida has been overrun with invasive species. There have been Nile Crocodile found in Florida.

There has? I wonder how well you guys would do if a Northern animal came in? Wolf or maybe even a Bear and i dont even want to imagine what a weasel would do.. three nile crocs...

Well, I am not from Florida.

But, neither are Nile crocodiles.
Yep... three of them.... that they found and identified.
If they found three, I wonder just how many are that they haven't found?

Regarding wolves, they are found in Florida. One subspecies of the red wolf that was found exclusively in Florida has been extinct since 1908, but the red wolf exists in Florida and is an endangered species there.
Florida Fish and Wildlife: Red Wolf

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

thank you for the link on the last.!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The interesting thing about this is that this is the THIRD account of some form of sea life migrating in massive numbers IN THE COLOR RED that's been in the news lately. Don't any of you remember the story about the red squids in the south Pacific?
Or, at least most recently the red crabs on the top of an underwater mountain (was it in the Atlantic? I can't remember).

In either of the three cases, I'm getting a really bad feeling about all of this. If this is biblical, the only reference I could associate with this is the one from Revelation 16. Where the second angel poured out his vial on the sea, and it became as the BLOOD OF A DEAD MAN, and every living soul died in the sea.

I sure pray that we are not headed that way, any time soon. And may GOD have mercy on us.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

a lovely story turned morphed into a desensitizing political debate topic on first reply.

shockingly, not the first time.

there's enough immigration threads and EU bullocks on ATS already, yea

top topics

<< 1   >>

join