It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After outcry, FBI releases full transcript of Orlando nightclub shooting call

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Not the audio so that maybe friends and families who haven't even buried their dead wouldn't maybe hear their screaming or dying on tape. It's called sensitivity.

And no, they're not always released quickly. It depends on the jurisdiction and the progress into the investigation. Alligator eats child. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Its unbelievable that we could see ISIS IN ONE HAND TELLING MUSLIMS IN THE USA TO TAKE UP ARMS AND ATTACK FOR THEM BOMBING SYRIA. THEN SOME GUY SHOOTS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF THE GUY THAT CALLED THEM TO ARMS AND THE PRESIDENT IS GONNA SAY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISIS? Who ever backs our PRESIDENT in what he is saying is very narrow minded,easily manipulated and their opinion shouldnt count because they obviously are not looking at all the facts.
edit on 21-6-2016 by gflyg because: spell

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I dont see much integrity in this, transcripts can omit or include anything they want.

Why not release the entire, unedited and full audio recording of the call?

Releasing 'transcripts' only creates more distrust and suspicion in my book.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mateen sounded like any other American man as far as how he spoke. He didn't have an accent he was American. He may have said God instead of Allah.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Mateen sounded like any other American man as far as how he spoke. He didn't have an accent he was American. He may have said God instead of Allah.

So, he is going to go from speaking Arabic to English, solely to say the word, "God" as opposed to, "Allah?"

Is that your theory?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't know, but there are reports of visits to the ME, several different people claim to have notified the FBI of suspicious and disturbing behavior.

Well have to wait and see what information they had and when but I won't be surprised in the least when we learn that gross incompetence is what led to the FBI dropping three separate investigations.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't have any theory. Geez are you always on the attack. Take a sedative. Have a cup of chamomile tea.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Imagine if agencies would release evidence based on public outcry. 911 public outcry....nope.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A coward will only brag after they realize they have no recourse. He knew he would die, and his family will be rewarded by the same democrats that allowed this to occur by waiting 3 hours to send swat in. It served their purpose, more gun control, and that's all they care about. Can't people see what the f#÷* is going on? Obama and Hillary have already been paid to complete their project of disarming us so that un can create a global hierarchy. Disgusting, but very true.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Or he just wanted more attention given to him. Major identity crisis(es) going there.

I.E., "I know, I'll say I'm a terrorist, that'll really piss 'em off.

Dude's got the last laugh.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join