It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of Baba Vanga predictions are actually coming true.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You might try the resources listed on Wiki, they might have a link, and I would also try Sacred-texts they might have a copy of what your looking for.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
HOAX. I know that stuff, I am Bulgarian as her. It is very very sad...that this bu****it comes over and over again, staining the memory of this pure soul.

Quick story of her - As a girl she was totally normal, maybe a bit introvert. She used to play with herself a game of blindfoldness - a curious fact of the child's play - consider it when you learn next that at age of seven or eight(quoted by memory) she looses her eye-sight(because of some illness, as I reckon from memories). Mediumistic and healing abilities develop in her since then. She becomes a warm-hearted blind person who heals with words mostly than with her touch.Never thinking for any reward, ofcourse. People from all around the country flow at her house to seek redmption from life suffering and pain. Her enlightment is a mystery, as her mediumistic and healing abilities. She helps many people, mostly strangers and shares her quickly attained wisdom to a smaller circle of close ones and friends. She is well aware of aliens, archeotypical energies working on earths etheric fields and other sixth sense phenomenoms. Yet in the end she was only one warm-hearted blind woman with a pinch of superhuman abilities. She prayed for the best of humanity and her own country every day. Alas ----she never gave exact prediction in world's future unfoldment. Everything that could be connected with her on this mater are misimprented info of the world's archeotypical energies she could feel, or worst a blunt fraud by sensationalist seeking profit(from books etc.) on the back of a passed away holy person.

Peace and Love to the real Mahatmas of this world.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Lassiecat because: ...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat
HOAX. I know that stuff, I am Bulgarian as her. It is very very sad...that this bu****it comes over and over again, staining the memory of this pure soul.

Quick story of her - As a girl she was totally normal, maybe a bit introvert. She used to play with herself a game of blindfoldness - a curious fact of the child's play - consider it when you learn next that at age of seven or eight(quoted by memory) she looses her eye-sight(because of some illness, as I reckon from memories). Mediumistic and healing abilities develop in her since then. She becomes a warm-hearted blind person who heals with words mostly than with her touch.Never thinking for any reward, ofcourse. People from all around the country flow at her house to seek redmption from life suffering and pain. Her enlightment is a mystery, as her mediumistic and healing abilities. She helps many people, mostly strangers and shares her quickly attained wisdom to a smaller circle of close ones and friends. She is well aware of aliens, archeotypical energies working on earths etheric fields and other sixth sense phenomenoms. Yet in the end she was only one warm-hearted blind woman with a pinch of superhuman abilities. She prayed for the best of humanity and her own country every day. Alas ----she never gave exact prediction in world's future unfoldment. Everything that could be connected with her on this mater are misimprented info of the world's archeotypical energies she could feel, or worst a blunt fraud by sensationalist seeking profit(from books etc.) on the back of a passed away holy person.

Peace and Love to the real Mahatmas of this world.

Excellent post !

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Already Europe has had a wave of migrant from Africa and middle east.

It is very very sad...that this bu****it comes over and over again, staining the memory of this pure soul.

Like i said the Rome one seems far fetched but you cant deny whats happening in Europe or Sweden.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So two pages and still no proof of her making these predictions...thank you OP for another riveting thread with no actual proof to back the claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join