It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of Baba Vanga predictions are actually coming true.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Blind mystic who 'predicted 9/11' also foresaw jihadi INVASION OF EUROPE in 2016

Some here are actually defending the migrants and majority of the migrants in Europe have being male, Baba Vanga predicted that Muslims storm into Europe.

The other prediction that Baba Vanga gave was that Rome and Italy would be taken over by these same extremists although a bit hard to believe that one.

ISIS is losing in Syria but the fact that Baba Vanga predicted the arrival of the Muslim migrants into Europe is true.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Can you provide the prophecies for us? I keep seeing sites that make these claims but none actually provide what Baba Vanga said. Also don't the majority of claims Baba Vanga supposedly made for 2016 hinge on the fact that we've been fighting World War III for the past few years?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

For someone who lives in Virginia and isn't seeing whats happening in Europe with the mass Muslim Migrants coming from the middle east and Africa. And are changing the social hierarchy and demography landscape of Europe.

And the Majority of these Muslim Migrants from the recent demcartic and regime change interventions which have worked so well haven't they?

I keep seeing sites that make these claims but none actually provide what Baba Vanga said.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You should visit Italy and France these days. It almost feels as if Ottoman empire still existed.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

With both of your replies you still didn't address what Xcalibur asked for.

Where is the evidence that Baba Vanga predicted anything? Where's the words that were said?

Also, immigration through being forced out, isn't an "invasion".

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Where is the evidence that Baba Vanga predicted anything?

Well she did. The Muslims entering Europe.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well she did. The Muslims entering Europe and are changing the demography. So that is an form of an invasion.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

Well she did.
You've already said that, but where is the evidence that she did? (This will be the third request)

The Muslims entering Europe unless of course your defending the migrants.
Muslims from a country they were forced out from. It's called immigration, not invasion. Also, my viewpoint doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

edit on 1962016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Muslims from a country they were forced out from. It's called immigration, not invasion.

I remember the videos and images by those male migrants that you defend so heavily. Storming in Europe and attacking police officers at the borders and making camp sites is not immigration. Thats an invasion.

I am not surprised to see some people here defend the migrants.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

Muslims from a country they were forced out from. It's called immigration, not invasion.

I remember the videos and images by those male migrants that you defend so heavily. Storming in Europe and attacking police officers at the borders and making camp sites is not immigration. Thats an invasion.

I am not surprised to see some people here defend the migrants.

So this is just a Muslim hate thread disguised as a "someone predicted something, but I've got no proof" thread?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I've never heard of her.....she sounds interesting and spookey too ! ....too bad she has passed , would love to know more about her.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

I'll request again...

Where's the evidence that she did predict anything? All the "evidence" I can find comes from second hand sources and never directly from her.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
you asked for it....

Assassination / murder attempts on four heads of states that becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.
The start of WWIII in 2010. The war will begin around November of 2010 and will end around October of 2014.
Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere in 2011 – animals and/or plants will die Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013.
More and more of the people in this world in 2014 will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. Around 2016, Europe is almost empty.
China becomes the new world power around 2018. Earth’s orbit will change slightly around 2023.
Development of a new energy source around 2028.
Hunger slowly stops being a problem.
Around 2033 all of the Polar ice caps melt and World ocean levels rise.
By 2043 the world economy is prosperous and Muslims will be running Europe. During it’s attack on Rome around 2046 (which is under control of the Muslims)
U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons.
Because af a new disease around 2088, people are getting old in few seconds, this can be cured by 2097.

The start of WWIII in 2010. The war will begin around November of 2010

Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013 :
⦁ Around 2016, Europe is almost empty
Because of the nuclear war Europe will be empty by 2016.

source: www.alamongordo.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Those aren't her actual words. That's just a site providing an overview of what she supposedly said.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

sure... the news services do not act as lawyers taking a deposition.... they report from a data base of past reports/articles, the compilation of predictions was probably intermittent as the Baba never conducted 'sessions' of future casts on a scheduled basis..... the utterings were more-or-less sporatic and directed to the person in her presence at the time...

you seem to be requiring a Edgar Cayce style of revelations, which were numbered/itemized/controlled for future reference, or else Baba making predictions from a pulpit on Sunday meeting

sorry that's not the case

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So in other words there is no proof she made such a prediction. Just look at how many times people to try to claim Nostradamus said something he never did. We have most of his writings and people still try to claim he predicted things he never did. Apparently we don't actually have any of Baba Vanga's predictions. What's to stop people from claiming she said something she never did?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I heard she also predicted people would make many false predictions in her name....

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

if you know Russian, everything is recorded in Russian psychic sites. Right now I don't have them have to search. But you can put in search machines like Yandex.ru and everything comes. Of course, need google to translate. BTW to study Russian alphabet is a good way to start prep for the new era.

Vanga was wrong that 2009 or 2010 there would be WW3. Still, 6 or more years off is not that much for a 5,000 year schedule she allegedly gave. At the end, humanity leaves the planet. It reminds me of Rasputin's prophecies.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
I heard she also predicted people would make many false predictions in her name....

And this is a prediction I believe!

Unlike Nostradamus, there are no original sources to back up or confirm her predictions. She has lots of fans in Russia but she doesn't seem to have many fans in her own country, which I find strange.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
you asked for it....

Assassination / murder attempts on four heads of states that becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.
The start of WWIII in 2010. The war will begin around November of 2010 and will end around October of 2014.
Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere in 2011 – animals and/or plants will die Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013.
More and more of the people in this world in 2014 will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. Around 2016, Europe is almost empty.
China becomes the new world power around 2018. Earth’s orbit will change slightly around 2023.
Development of a new energy source around 2028.
Hunger slowly stops being a problem.
Around 2033 all of the Polar ice caps melt and World ocean levels rise.
By 2043 the world economy is prosperous and Muslims will be running Europe. During it’s attack on Rome around 2046 (which is under control of the Muslims)
U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons.
Because af a new disease around 2088, people are getting old in few seconds, this can be cured by 2097.

The start of WWIII in 2010. The war will begin around November of 2010

Muslims will wage chemical war against Europeans/NATO around 2013 :
⦁ Around 2016, Europe is almost empty
Because of the nuclear war Europe will be empty by 2016.

source: www.alamongordo.com...

If this is a summary of her predictions for the human race, either the Mandela Effect is thankfully real, and we're lucky enough to be in the better timeline, or she was horrible at predictions. I do much better just based on predicting current events. Heck, for years now I've been predicting there would NOT be a total collapse of the US economy, and that gold would remain well under $5,000/oz.

Go me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join