It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I recently read his book "Children of the matrix". I found it fascinating how he was able to connect so much information. He provided a great deal of information on Freemasonry and other secret societies. He utilized something called "The Emerald Tablets", and was able to explain how they relate to certain ancient myths. I was wondering had anyone else read the book and what did you think?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
if you do a search you will probably find a lot of comments about David Icke on the message boards.
It appears people like what he says, but totally tune out the reptillian bit...which if fine.

Personally, the reptillian bit helps explains the lack of physical evidence of U.F.Os...but anyway

Gods peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's a good point. There seem to be so many UFO sightings, but there never really is any tangible proof of their existence. That is really odd. The reptillian theory is really out there in left field. However, he presents so much information that it appears unlikely that he concocted it all. Unless of course he has an over active imagination.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osirisrisen
That's a good point. There seem to be so many UFO sightings, but there never really is any tangible proof of their existence. That is really odd. The reptillian theory is really out there in left field. However, he presents so much information that it appears unlikely that he concocted it all. Unless of course he has an over active imagination.

He has an over active imagination. He cites websites as proof, and has used freemasonwatch.com as a reference for information.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
He has an over active imagination. He cites websites as proof, and has used freemasonwatch.com as a reference for information.

Yeah, you shouldn't take David Icke seriously. He's not a source of news; he's a source of entertainment. He should be writing episodes for The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits...

d3v

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
actually his davidicke.com... is a great source for news...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Seriously, you could read everything PURELY for entertainment.

And yes, David Icke is quite entertaining if read on that base level.

But it also appeals to a more critical mind, and to dismiss everything is a blatant sign of ignorance.

I went to see him speak, and I it was significant for me that he did not mention anything about Reptilians. Yes, you heard me, I saw him in London, though I live in Canada, and really, I would have watched a talk entirely on the subject to see if he could deliver. But he didn't.

His message tends to make people ignore the negative, though, and that is not a positive consequence my friends.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i read the book and found it very interesting..on the interconnectedness and the similar names of "myths/Legends" from different culters that had no contact with each other. I I'm also reading a book called "Finger prints of the gods" by Grahm Hancock. his book does not delve into the "answers' the David I. does but once agin this books shows the innerconnectedness of ancient "myths and fabels".

the qusetions posed by this kind of reasearch will NEVER be looked into by the main stream because the answers and the follow up questions are things that you, as a society, can not acept. to find out that your history my be.......shall we say, MUCH different than the one shown to you.

the evidence is ther but the sheeples will not take the time to read and study and look at references. there are to busy with xbox-tivo-work....mis-information from those that we thought were there to help society.
you have to be keptm in the dark about the earths ancient history.....can you imagine the ramifications if the conventional history dished out to you were overturned???? that is the true answer to any question.

the truth is truly stranger than fiction..........and the truth can be dangerous to those that wish to purse it.................

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA! David Icke; he didn't even make a very good goalkeeper, never mind a guruprophetmystic.......

/HAHAHAHA! again....

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Everything he says is dismissed that easily?

Whoo, here I thought I might actually have to consider what he is saying and come to terms with it.

But after being shown how to just laugh it off, I feel a lot better.

Native tribes the world over having seemingly corroborating evidence.
Myths with commonality every where in the world.
Religions myths based off one another (Like Zeus, becoming JeZeus).

If you keep swallowing things whole, what do you think happens?
And when you spit everything up, isn't it the same effect? Ignoring everything instead of blindly accepting everything, a much better choice

top topics

join