It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Alien Robot in Noah's Ark Wreckage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Enlarged photos of Ararat anomaly at link below, showing evidence of an alien robot.

Photographic Evidence

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There just using shadows to play with your mind. Its just part of the annamoly and mountain, nothing special.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
For crying out loud, 75ft tall robots, what next? Its a simulacra, most likely a dead tree. my god some folk have a wonderful imagination.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't remember reading anything in Genesis about Noah saving the giant alien robots.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is that website really serious I mean look at This for heavens sake

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I don't remember reading anything in Genesis about Noah saving the giant alien robots.

Hahahahahaa. I hear ya. Thats so crazy. Are these people on some type of drugs?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Mutant Albatross and swooping falcons? WTF?

Ouch....my sides hurt.....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sorry Guys

I did know that we discovered Noah's Ark.

There has been alot speculation and asumtpions where it may be or even if it ever existed.

BUT NO ARK!

I would like to find it for am I am a christian.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
With all due respect-dude, share-what your smoking is better than mine.

Sorry, I looked at the pic's and just don't see it.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This site is obviously a parody of conspiracy theories. Good find.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Noah couldn't not have possibly saved a single alien robot. He took at least two of everything! Unless there are TWO robots in the picture, it can't have been the work of Noah.

Unless Noah WAS an alien robot!!!!!

Really though, if Noah had/was an alien robot, then why would he have needed an ark? Couldn't he have just gone back to his own galaxy until the water receded?

Why say "alien" robot? Sounds like a lame excuse actually. If Noah could build a robot then he wouldn't have needed some old wooden boat, so I guess we have to attribute the "robot" to aliens. How convenient.

If the Ark came first and aliens crashed and froze there later, well where are the alien ships? If the robot is 75 feet tall - his ship would be really huge and we would be able to see the debris of the crash.

I agree with djohnsto77 - looks like someone is laughing at conspiracy theorists. Oh well, we can be a funny lot a times!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
Noah couldn't not have possibly saved a single alien robot. He took at least two of everything! Unless there are TWO robots in the picture, it can't have been the work of Noah.

Oh no! What if they procreated and there are more giant robots! The apocolypse is now. Robots will destroy us!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
LOL..WoW..

This guy is claiming that birds BLEW UP a building? lmao..

The best thing on there is the comparison of the 737 to the ALBATROSS.

"You can clearly see the similarities" haha

-wD

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey cool, he's got us lilnked on his main page!
www.reyond.50megs.com...

From his SUPER SECRET hidded text at the bottom of the index page:

911, Conspiracy, Parody, Humour, Spoof, Funny, Illuminati, Secret Societies, Bilderbergers, Aliens, Alien Abductions, 911, UFOs, Conspiracy Spoof, Reptilians, David Icke, NWO, 911, September 11th, Truth 911, 911 Truth, Holocaust, Holohoax, UFOs, Forbidden Knowledge, The Truth, New World Order, 911 Exposed, Ernst Zundel, Holocaust, Revisionism, Reptiles, Mind Control, Noah's Ark, Alien Invasion, Forbidden Knowledge, Conspiracy Parody, Funny Conspiracies

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Are their any subjects else were on Mount Arreat? Its pretty crazy how the government does not allow anyone up there. makes you wonder what they found.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Dude -- I mean, c'mon... look at him... he's obviously guilty.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Look at the left side of the 'ark'. You can clearly see three alien heads sticking up!!

We have PROOFFF!! Noah was an alien, and his giant robot helped built his boat!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
*falls down laughing*
AHAHAHAHAH

good lord I needed that laugh...

honestly I was looking at that pic like WTH?!?!?!

then when I seen the albatross thing I about fell outta my chair laughing.....

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ah, but wouldn't Noah have needed the help of an army of giant alien robots in order to collect two of all the millions of species on Earth before the floods came? And no doubt he kept a few on board to look after all those animals. This is obviously one that got left behind after everyone and everything trooped off to recolonise the world.

Either that or it's snow, ice and rocks, some very grainy enlargements, and an over-vivid imagination.....

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I don't know -- but to me it looks like more like a big bucks head -- and if they are saying it is 75 ft high. I wouldn't want to meet him with just a bow in my hand.

jm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join