It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered DELETION of Terrorist List! DHS Whistleblower Exposes Obama!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Is this not what the right have been ranting and raving about for years? "No more watch lists, no pre-crime!" Or are the government allowed to keep lists as long as they're not used for anything? Or maybe it's fine if they're watching Islamic extremists, but as soon as ultra-right groups enter the picture it's treason?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
And the CIA and FBI and NSA and US military etc etc all deleted the names from their lists as well......don't think so

Obama knows this so it would be a really dumb thing to demand.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: BO XIAN

None so blind as those that will not see.[/post]

People have accepted things that never would have been before, like the last 60 minutes of the dedication of the world's largest tunnel being a sick Occult Ritual. Including an orgy and a goat sex act just to name a few.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf
Is this not what the right have been ranting and raving about for years? "No more watch lists, no pre-crime!" Or are the government allowed to keep lists as long as they're not used for anything? Or maybe it's fine if they're watching Islamic extremists, but as soon as ultra-right groups enter the picture it's treason?
Sh-sh-sh-shhhh. There are no hypocrites here. Obama is a secret Kenyan born Muslim sent to usher in the NWO. Wake up sheeple.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

So, eNumbra...you've posted all kinds of "stuff" (and I'll leave it at that); can you answer my original question to you, "yes" or "no"? Or, do you refuse?

The question...

Can you honestly say, with a straight face, this president has done everything within his power to protect America, its people and the values of the founding fathers of this country???

Just a simple answer would be good.

Thank you.

edit on 6/17/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

So, we have proof, in form of a witness, that terrorists are being protected by the government. This is flat out treason.

Yes it is!!!! We have a leader that is more than happy to allow Americans to die at the hands of terrorists and "refugees" but damn if he is going to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be called terrorists...while they are committing terror acts.

Then we have the right who don't have the (excuse the expression) balls to do anything about it. Far too worried about their paycheck and jobs to state the simple fact you just did. Our president and all who support his actions are traitors to America and the American people. They should be impeached, imprisoned and publicly hung.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Did you star your own posts, with multiple alias accounts, because it sure looks like you did! You were "on-line now" then "off", then "on-line now" (5 minutes later) then "off", then "on-line now" (two minutes later, then off again. Over and over again.

Wow, some of the operatives here are pretty shallow. Dedicated for sure, but shallow none the less.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

For example, this one man was part of al quada, hesbola,

wow, the internet just take crap and runs with it, lol

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I listened to this guy on Hannitys radio program today, he had him on for a full hour. After that hour I felt that he had zero credibility. The guy was of the opinion that every single Muslim is out to rape his wife and kill his family. He declared that the US needs to formally go to war against Islam, wipe it off the earth. Then he had the hubris to assume everyone he ever added to a watchlist was a Mateen, and bragged that he personally stopped over 300 of these attacks by preemptively catching these people, and that Obama was causing more attacks by questioning his judgment.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Okay, simply put...

1. Do you disagree this guy was in the position he states he was with the DHS?

2. Hannity put words in his mouth, no doubt, but do you disagree with what he said about his files being deleted?

3. What explanation do you have for his (or any) files on terrorism being deleted by ANYONE in DHS?

Now, rhetoric or not, please make a credible explanation for why anyone would come forward and say such a thing. Sure, his vested interest is selling a book, but there is no credible news agency out there refuting what he as said...so WHY?

Numerous posters here have stated this goes FAR beyond just his personal files...so WHY?????

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Aazadan

Okay, simply put...

1. Do you disagree this guy was in the position he states he was with the DHS?

2. Hannity put words in his mouth, no doubt, but do you disagree with what he said about his files being deleted?

3. What explanation do you have for his (or any) files on terrorism being deleted by ANYONE in DHS?

Now, rhetoric or not, please make a credible explanation for why anyone would come forward and say such a thing. Sure, his vested interest is selling a book, but there is no credible news agency out there refuting what he as said...so WHY?

Numerous posters here have stated this goes FAR beyond just his personal files...so WHY?????

I think he held the position he said he held and I think his files were deleted.

As for why, I don't know but I can think of some reasons. Most notably from his interview he said he was involved in maintaining a database on known and potential terrorists. We conduct a lot of drone strikes, as people die or as some de-radicalize (which some do) there would no longer be a reason to track them so we could remove them from the database in order to devote more time to the current and future threats.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The trolls are out in numbers today!

There has not been one shred of evidence presented which proves any of the statements of the OP or the video therein are false.

Just more deflection, trolling and mind numbing obfuscation!

This was posted 2 days ago and at the end of 2015, so i dont know how many times we need to have the same chat, repeating a lie a bunch of times does not make it true.
edit on 17-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Hard to believe isn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Hard to believe isn't it?

it is for me, but sadly the majority seem to just accept all of the changes no matter where they lead.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

So, we have proof, in form of a witness, that terrorists are being protected by the government. This is flat out treason.
Yet the band plays on LadyGreenEyes.

Yes, because we have a lot more than one player for that side in office! One protects another, and so it goes.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

At this stage, I think the judgment will come with, well, the Judgment!

Maybe that's just me.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Treason is found upon two witnesses. Find another and it's a legal case

www.nytimes.com...

This is true. Even with another, Congress wold have to act, I believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

It's funny because half of us here already suspected the Gov were in too deep with a lot of things, and vocalized it many times, while the nay sayers denied it all.

This is going to be fun watching. Humpty Dumpty is falling off his wall, and no one will be there to pick up the pieces. It's like watching everything happen slowly, in sync like domino falling one after the other.
I can't wait until it's game over.

Karma whatever she is, has a nice way of exposing evil and those who provoke it, for their paid masters.

Even with this, i am sure there are some who will defend the actions, or claim it isn't what it clearly is, and so forth.

But, yes, looks like what goes around is coming around!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Yes it is!!!! We have a leader that is more than happy to allow Americans to die at the hands of terrorists and "refugees" but damn if he is going to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be called terrorists...while they are committing terror acts.

Then we have the right who don't have the (excuse the expression) balls to do anything about it. Far too worried about their paycheck and jobs to state the simple fact you just did. Our president and all who support his actions are traitors to America and the American people. They should be impeached, imprisoned and publicly hung.

Very accurate. Far too many in Congress, who were elected to actually do something, are willing to tow the line, and go along with the madness.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

So, eNumbra...you've posted all kinds of "stuff" (and I'll leave it at that); can you answer my original question to you, "yes" or "no"? Or, do you refuse?

The question...

Can you honestly say, with a straight face, this president has done everything within his power to protect America, its people and the values of the founding fathers of this country???

Just a simple answer would be good.

Thank you.

Has any president?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join