It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Boy Doesn't Want to Hit His Spiderman Pinata

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This little boy is so sweet.

I'd guess that he has pretty decent parents, judging from his gentleness. I've seen some destructive little kids, but their parents were pretty much scum.

I hope this boy's innocence isn't completely destroyed as he grows up in this sick world that we live in. Hate and cruelty is everywhere. We don't even see it sometimes because it is so ingrained in our everyday life that it feels completely normal. Also, I think, from personal experience, that it can be hard not to become hateful because of the cruelty of others. Like lately, I feel so bitter and angry sometimes when I think about things that happen all over the world. It makes me feel sad and hopeless.

For example, this piece of trash that I went to high school with got busted for dog fighting. To this day, I feel physical anger, like a pressure under my ribs, when I think about this guy. I can't even say what I would do to him. How I feel about him kind of scares me. There is no way I can love this person, or even think that he should be allowed to take up space in this world. So, that makes me hateful. Many things make me hateful.

I think of all of the pain that people and animals endure, and how pain is probably being experienced constantly. It's just that the world is so so so sad.

This was originally going to be in the 'People' forum but it turned into a scattered rant. Sorry..

Anyway, I love this little dude.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They should give him a participation trophy at least.

Breaking piñatas can lead to violence.

This is a serious issue.

I'm not joking

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Good kid, but if he grows up around feminists he almost certianly will be hung out to dry, sad days.
edit on 16-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He's adorable! There's nothing 'feminine" about not wanting to destroy something you like.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That is absolutely precious. He was so little he probably thought it was spiderman or at least a spiderman doll.

Then come the people to link it to PC stuff and feminism. That is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bet he'd hit Green Goblin or Venom.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Awe, what a precious little girl.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I agree! How could he decapitate his Hero?? Give him a baddie and let him BE Spiderman!!

Poor kid. He's such a cutie. That spiderman looked like a good friend to him!

- AB

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

So not wanting to destroy what looked like a cool Spiderman toy makes him a girl????

What is the male obsession with calling other males female as an insult? Seriously? That's so messed up. I know you are just trolling here, but it's still... *sigh* You realize that this is your problem, not the kid's, right?? Real men know how to be compassionate.

- AB

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

When I was ten, I would have ripped the arms and legs off of, and then cut the throat of a Piñata made to resemble Margret Thatcher, or John Major for that matter. Odd little robot of a man.

But I would have clobbered anyone who told me to take a swing at Spider-Man. Dude always struck me as being a good egg.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Cheap shooters are going to drop cheap shots for no other reason than they can. They're just sore they don't have a candy dropping piñata of their own to bash around.

Anyhoo, that little boy is cute as a whistle. Let him maintain his innocence before he's tossed into the hard cruel world.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

So not wanting to destroy what looked like a cool Spiderman toy makes him a girl????

What is the male obsession with calling other males female as an insult? Seriously? That's so messed up. I know you are just trolling here, but it's still... *sigh* You realize that this is your problem, not the kid's, right?? Real men know how to be compassionate.

- AB

You're right. That child is much too young to have one of those oppressive gender labels attached to it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The compassionate thing would've been to take the bat from him, knock Spiderman's head off, kick the boy in the butt, then give him back the bat.

We don't need another generation of pansies.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
nvm

I have decided to not feed the trolls.

edit on 16-6-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Never mind my above post ATS I'm not in a good way, the comment was flippant and it wasn't thought out to its full extent nor written properly, it was kind of a jack ass thing to say, classic feminism and women's equal rights movement I think is noble and I fully support it, I dont feel well I apologize, anyway the kid is a good kid and he seems happy, that was really sweet of him.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

nvm

Oh come on. The alternative is one page of "awe how cute" comments. Someone has to be the villain.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your first mistake was feeding the troll.

Your second mistake was writing like you were hoping to have an affect on said troll.

Your third mistake was not knowing better than to feed the troll.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

nvm

Oh come on. The alternative is one page of "awe how cute" comments. Someone has to be the villain.

Well, you sure had some "Venom!"

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
Never mind my above post ATS I'm not in a good way, the comment was flippant and it wasn't thought out to its full extent nor written properly, it was kind of a jack ass thing to say, classic feminism and women's equal rights movement I think is noble and I fully support it, I dont feel well I apologize, anyway the kid is a good kid and he seems happy, that was really sweet of him.

Well it sure didn't take you long to grow a vagina.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

meh, The comment came out "the side of my mouth". I stand by my correction, on the other hand new wave feminism certainly is corrupt and quite disparaging towards men and by default boys, I think there's a lot of issues at play in society both that effect males and females negatively and I made the comment from a position of anger for reasons you aren't aware of, though likely I am going to be leaving ATS soon , and i'm not any kind of weak male.
edit on 16-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join