It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disarming Americans & Multiple Shooter Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
First, before I post this, I need to make two statements. I have never believed that anyone could fake a mass shooting, but certain things have given me pause.

So today in a discussion on twitter, I developed a (very much a far stretch) theory I thought I'd share.

With all of the mass shootings, that keep occurring in the US there are repeated reports of multiple shooters. Many think and have proposed that many of these shootings are fake. Or are staged by the Obama admin (huge stretch) to take away our gun rights.

How would that work? With actors? Many have posted allegedly proving actors at various shooting events, usually survivors or witnesses.

I personally never believed you could stage or fake something like this. But recently, seeing differences of opinions and how divided the nation is, I think you could find people willing to fake it for the greater good. But how would you get local first responders to play along? I just don't see it being possible. You can't replace an entire police department with actors.

But, and here is my conjecture, what if your act involved actually killing people? So the reason for multiple shooters is because you have a hit squad, a patsy and then you have some dedicated to the cause actors who will be witnesses/survivors and feed misinfo to your local first responders.

See this would actually be a manageable conspiracy to keep secret.

You'd only need a very small black ops team to do the killing. With access to FBI information, you could have your pick of patsies. Your team could medicate them, place them and eliminate them or set them up for local first responders.

As for your patsy actors, they could be a lose thread, but you could hold something over them, or eliminate them after they complete the job. Or maybe they are fanatical enough believers in the cause.

This would still fit a false flag narrative, and work with multiple shooter reports, but would also be small enough in size to a plausible working conspiracy.

Worse, you wouldn't need to be a government entity necessarily to pull this short of thing off.

The real key would be your special ops team, and funding them. They would need to be highly trained, aware of local law enforcements tactics and procedures.

You could probably keep this conspiracy down to a very limited number of people, while steering a very large political agenda.

Anyhow, just a random thought.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, there is the undeniable fact that certain elements of our leadership/government want to ban guns with a seething passion. The ONLY way this can happen is if there are a string of multiple shootings to sway enough popular opinion.

Either it's being created to move that agenda along or it's a damn convenient coincidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I've thought, for a while, that these third actors are government agents. Without getting too far into conspiracy, they could be agents who are grooming the shooters for the attacks and the sting goes wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All the multiple shooter dismissal is absurd. I find it more than a stretch to believe that so many people across so many incidents mishear firearms from a second location.

Not to mention that if there were even a remote possibility of a second shooter, any genuinely caring government would be sparing no expense to check any lead. Not dismissing it as fantasy.

This leaves me with the conclusion that those who get away must be some sort of handlers, or simply the ones who aren't the patsy. Either way they're protected somehow.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: alphaTango

I came across a post on Facebook, that puts into words something that just doesn't sit right with me:

A man walks in to a night club with an AR-15, shoots 103 people in under 7 minutes at 2am. The majority of the victims were shot multiple times, some as many as 12 times, with reports of several dozen rounds fired in the air and several dozens of rounds missing. 3 hours later, engages in a gun battle with 9 police officers that lasts nearly an hour.

So let me get this straight...one lone shooter in under 7 minutes reloaded his AR-15 30 times with 30 round magazines in under 7 minutes, firing nearly 1,000 rounds of .223 ammunition while in a nightclub surrounded by 320 people, managing to kill and injure 1/3 of them, takes a 3 hour break, and then engages in another gun battle lasting nearly an hour in what was described as a "hail of bullets" with a SWAT team?

Having years and years of experience with AR-15s, it would take me nearly 7 minutes to reload 30 times...Let alone having time to aim and shoot 1,000 rounds semi-automatic in between firing dozens of rounds in the air screaming "Aloha Snack Bar:...just saying...something doesn't add up...

Let's not even mention the fact that he managed to have 30, 30 round AR mags loaded and at the ready in order to do it in under 7 minutes. If he is holding an ammo can in one hand (that weighs 40 pounds) and an AR in the other... What was he doing..reloading and firing with one hand at the same time? Either that or he had a tactical vest from Hell that was able to hold 30 mags!! Something ain't right folks.

I concur with this assessment. Things just do not add up.

This post popped up shortly after the incident when the media was running around fear mongering the AR-15. It has since been revealed that it wasn't an AR-15 but a Sig Sauer MCX. Still similar in fit form and function.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In support of this possibility, I would submit that the vast majority of privately held guns in this country present no threat to anyone, with the possible exception of an individual holding Ill intentions against the owners self or loved ones. I would be comfortable in guessing the number of guns that need not be feared to be in excess of 99 percent of them.

Now, the entity that would and should fear those guns, and would very much wish to see them removed from the possession of private citizens are those wishing to "fundamentally" transform this country and the world in general.

Call it the new world order, global banker fascism, whatever. The biggest obstacle they currently have is an armed American populous. An army 100 to 150 million strong is a foe that must be taken out before you make the big play, and I don't think it would bother them in the slightest to crack a few eggs to make their utopian omelette.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom

I came across a post on Facebook, that puts into words something that just doesn't sit right with me:

A man walks in to a night club with an AR-15, shoots 103 people in under 7 minutes at 2am. The majority of the victims were shot multiple times, some as many as 12 times, with reports of several dozen rounds fired in the air and several dozens of rounds missing. 3 hours later, engages in a gun battle with 9 police officers that lasts nearly an hour.

So let me get this straight...one lone shooter in under 7 minutes reloaded his AR-15 30 times with 30 round magazines in under 7 minutes, firing nearly 1,000 rounds of .223 ammunition while in a nightclub surrounded by 320 people, managing to kill and injure 1/3 of them, takes a 3 hour break, and then engages in another gun battle lasting nearly an hour in what was described as a "hail of bullets" with a SWAT team?

Having years and years of experience with AR-15s, it would take me nearly 7 minutes to reload 30 times...Let alone having time to aim and shoot 1,000 rounds semi-automatic in between firing dozens of rounds in the air screaming "Aloha Snack Bar:...just saying...something doesn't add up...

Let's not even mention the fact that he managed to have 30, 30 round AR mags loaded and at the ready in order to do it in under 7 minutes. If he is holding an ammo can in one hand (that weighs 40 pounds) and an AR in the other... What was he doing..reloading and firing with one hand at the same time? Either that or he had a tactical vest from Hell that was able to hold 30 mags!! Something ain't right folks.

This post popped up shortly after the incident when the media was running around fear mongering the AR-15. It has since been revealed that it wasn't an AR-15 but a Sig Sauer MCX. Still similar in fit form and function.

It is kind of odd, the so far "official story." It sounds like cheese made in Switzerland, by the BIS maybe? Many in the US government waffle on the idea of removing gun rights, so there is a split. Their handlers however, the money power and international bankers are 100% against civilian gun ownership.

It seems like the story so far is being put together in such a way that it can be refined and changed to suit an agenda. I happened to turn on the TV last night before bed to our cbc news, they always put me to sleep. On the news they were going through the Orlando shooting and not even mentioning that this assclown's father was attached to the CIA, ran a propaganda show, was trying to be president of Afghanistan or had frequent visits to the state department. These kinds of tidbits might make people think.

Then they trotted out the FBI expert on guns equating an ar-15 to an m16. What a joke, not even close. Before that they had some survivor talking about machine guns in the club. They were tying tie two lies together to make a truth. TV news is sad and full lies, but we all know this don't we? It was just so blatant when I heard it on cbc, but they bank on the trends of the uninformed masses.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/15.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/15.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphaTango

But, and here is my conjecture, what if your act involved actually killing people? So the reason for multiple shooters is because you have a hit squad, a patsy and then you have some dedicated to the cause actors who will be witnesses/survivors and feed misinfo to your local first responders.

Yes. Of course people are genuinely being murdered.

And I don't put it past those demonstrating the most motive (a rogue federal government) to murder U.S. citizens. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt either. God knows the prime suspect(s) will never be formally investigated.

ETA: And thanks to GoFundMe, ordinary people are unknowingly helping pay off the handful of 'hired' witnesses the media give its attention to.
edit on 15-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As proved from years ago, with government funding, anything is possible.

They may not of had actors, but if they put money in the right place and instigated violence at some time in the past...then there is plenty of reason to believe their purpose or agenda.

We may never know, but I remain suspicious.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"They", whoever "they" are, are counting on the ignorance and lack of weapons knowledge by the majority of the American populace.

"They" are counting on Americans becoming worn down with the constant battle against our Second Amendment. Some have already given up the fight.

"They" are counting on emotional overload by these events, anger, and a call to "do something".

"They" are not from the patriotic Americans. IMO, "they" are a UN cabal with an agenda to disarm the citizenry. Some of "them" are infiltrators into our government agencies that have national security as their supposed responsibility.

Begin listening to certain people in the Obama administration using the term "a human rights issue". Let me repeat that because your ears need to be tuned in to this: Certain people in the Obama administration and from the left-wing in Congress will be using the term "a human rights issue". They may also throw around the term "public safety issue and/or public health issue".

Listen out for it. Your 2A is about to be in jeopardy like never before.

edit on 15-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
They may not of had actors...

We may not know if actors were hired to be the victim-faces the media pushes to drive the narrative. But two of the most seen victims, so far, are professional actors.

The guy who claimed he held the door closed in Orlando on IMDB: Luis Burbano on IMDB

His victim story: Link

Patience Carter....an actress, too: Patience Carter, actress & singer

Here’s her victim-story: Link

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

We may not know if actors were hired to be the victim-faces the media pushes to drive the narrative. But two of the most seen victims, so far, are professional actors.

The guy who claimed he held the door closed in Orlando on IMDB: Luis Burbano on IMDB

Very interesting. I hope they watch their backs. They know something, and that can't be good for them.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Very interesting. I hope they watch their backs. They know something, and that can't be good for them.

I was thinking the same, last night.

Also, I wonder if people are pushed far enough, could someone try to do something to make them talk.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom

I've come across that too. A lot of factors don't add up. I know there has been discussion, and many have said, "How can you hide something like this from the public".

But I think with my thought experiment, it can be soundly demonstrated, that you would only need a small group of people to accomplish the end results. And then push your narrative.

Group think and other bad ideas abound, it isn't hard enough to get others to fill in the gaps to meet an agenda.

I've never been heavy on the idea that the NWO is some secret group of 11 dudes. Maybe evil bankers
- But the pool of really bad ideas that are held by the elite and people in power, the influence those ideas have, and the trickle down.

Isalm is really a great example of this effect. Most realize it preaches a lot of hate. Not all feel inclined to implement or interpret. But a large portion are radical and do want to move the needle so to speak.

For me, I think the NWO might be in this fashion. I know so many liberals that think we need to ban all guns. And I'm sure there are a subset who think it should be done by force and whoever gets killed, oh well, greater good in their mind.

If power corrupts, then the existremist must be nearer the top. Obama is friends with terrorist Bill Ayers for crying out loud. It's reasonable to question if people in that circle might think it's ok morally to kill people for their concept of greater good. Or as I would say, greater evil.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I've thought about this too and I've concluded the mass shootings can't be staged, but they are facilitated by benign neglect and the fact that the gov't has an inkling of what's about to happen is telegraphed by the number of instances where there's a "drill" either the same day or just a day or so before one of these mass killing events.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I've thought about this too and I've concluded the mass shootings can't be staged, but they are facilitated by benign neglect and the fact that the gov't has an inkling of what's about to happen is telegraphed by the number of instances where there's a "drill" either the same day or just a day or so before one of these mass killing events.

Not to derail my thread, but in that regard, I've often thought that maybe 9/11 was a case of looking the other way based on the intelligence because it benefits our interest.

Obama doesn't enforce immigration laws, why not pass memo's, etc that let these sort of slip ups happen because it ultimately benefits their agendas.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphaTango

originally posted by: TonyS

Not to derail my thread, but in that regard, I've often thought that maybe 9/11 was a case of looking the other way based on the intelligence because it benefits our interest.

Obama doesn't enforce immigration laws, why not pass memo's, etc that let these sort of slip ups happen because it ultimately benefits their agendas.

I don't think the rogue government would do anything they couldn't completely control. And I think you both are giving truly evil people too much benefit of the doubt when they haven't earned it.

It's not 'crazy' to believe our government would orchestrate the killing of its own people. They have demonstrated time and again they are not above murder for political purposes.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

now that i think of it though its not impossible. if he has prepared
magazines beforehand, all he has to do is pop them in the rifle, so if
he does that 30 times, lets say it eats up 3 minutes total, then that
leaves him 4 minutes to do nothign but fire the weapon. so its not
super far fetched. I was in the Army and I was not even combat arms, and if you have pre-loaded mags it only takes seconds to pop out an old one and put in a new one thats already prefilled with ammo.

So it still could have been one guy for sure. In a packed room you can hit plenty of people in 4 minutes.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I really resonate with the OP. It has never made any sense to fake these things. The government is ruthless. Kill real victims with a hit squad and a patsy is much less prone to failure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join