It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose to Blame For Migrant Crisis in Europe? Russia? Evil PUTIN? no. .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Question: Why isn't Russia having an immigration crisis? Surely Russia is a paradise under Putin.

Answer: Because they dont have open borders.

I love these easy Q&A's.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Raven95

Question: Why isn't Russia having an immigration crisis? Surely Russia is a paradise under Putin.

Living under Assad... Living under Putin... The goal is to escape, not exchange one failed government for another with comparable human rights violations.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Raven95

Living under Assad... Living under Putin... The goal is to escape, not exchange one failed government for another with comparable human rights violations.

hm...then the EU would have to be overrun by Russian migrants...wanting to escape the dire living conditions under Putin. Somehow...that is not happening. Even though...any Russian with a passport could leave and never return.

Russia immigration

According to UN Population Division estimates, as of 2013, the Russian Federation was second only to the United States in the sheer number of immigrants. This is a fact that continues to elude many Americans as, justifiably or not, Russia is commonly thought of as a place to leave rather than a place to which to move.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
I can't help but think it is a long term relocation plan to get so many people out of hot climate areas. Too much heat and too much turmoil.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The united states is to blame because they killed Gaddafi who by the way was the king of africa.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

At least under Assad Christians were protected. I have still not seen any Free Syrian Army moderates and dont say that SDF are a moderate bunch.

Removing Gaddafi and Saddam has worked out so hasn't it? i am sure tony blair agrees with you though.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Nice find here's more.
Russian Immigration Laws

If Russia had open borders they would had faced the same fate as the rest of Europe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join