It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando is robbing you of rational thought.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does this mean that our internet in the USA will become restricted, filtered and monitored like it is in Cuba, North Korea, China, etc...?

Trump just stated that he's going to buld a firewall and make ISIL pay for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Takes deep breath .....says prayer for families and loved ones .....watches the emotionally charged as well as politically motivated white noise grow into a frothing turbulent river flowing to who knows where ....Wonders if all of the 3 lettered agencies are responsible for this and can only conclude the have to be a part of it. IMO its some evil sprite that uses as many as it can to further its agenda .You , me or others ,if we let it . .....Every one has a bias and so every one will put their own bit of turbulence to the choir ...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: slider1982

To ignore the fact that this religion is filling it's followers with hate and violence against the west is an act of criminal negligence on the part of western governments. How many more mass shootings, suicide bombings, mercy killings, beheadings, stonings, raping, maiming, setting people on fire, throwing people off of buildings need to happen until the western world wakes-up and says enough is enough!

This radical Islamic mind-set is a scourge upon humanity. This is a religion that has proven to be violent time and time again. If we continue to ignore the 800lb gorilla in the room, western ideology and freedoms will be crushed.

Having lived and worked on every continent let me just say that you are correct, The Muslim faith does bugger all for humanity unless you are a Muslim, and even then you have to cut it down to a particular sect and in many countries you have to go totally against your personally feelings otherwise the consequences are dire.

The left however will never say that the Muslim faith is a problem however, and the brain dead morons that cannot see this I feel sorry for. I am a Athiest BTW I am not saying one religion is better than another but come on people you just need to see the blatant problems that this cult brings to humanity. I know a lot of people on ATS may have very little contact with people from this faith but it does want to dominate the west and I do believe there is a massive amount of people that want to see it happen. We do not see massive outrage from the Muslim community when these events happen and that should cause alarms bells to ring loudly.

RA

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Therein lies the crux of the matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The other wanna-be Mateens are watching all this attention and lapping it up. Mateen himself is probably with his 10,000 virgins and beaming with pride at how he's garnered so much attention by murdering a relative handful of people.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I also don't follow any religion. I think the world would be a much better place without it. When you look back at all the wars and killings religion has been responsible for up to it's current day, it amazes me people still follow these crazy beliefs. I wait for the day that intelligent life on other planets is disclosed. All our deep seeded beliefs will collapse like a deck of cards.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I also don't follow any religion. I think the world would be a much better place without it. When you look back at all the wars and killings religion has been responsible for up to it's current day, it amazes me people still follow these crazy beliefs. I wait for the day that intelligent life on other planets is disclosed. All our deep seeded beliefs will collapse like a deck of cards.

Indeed,

The only religion (or belief) system that works for me in anyway is Buddhism and having spent time in Thailand I can say they are about the best people I have come into contact with and who are tuned in with a moral compass. You follow the teachings of Budda that in the most fundamental way everything you do has a consequence and Karma. If you are a bad person bad things will happen to you, not saying that there would be scientific proof of this but it is a far better way for someone to live their life without all the hate filled religions that the world is dominated with.

RA

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

I'm serious. I was a little kid when 9/11 happened. I like to think of myself as a good judge of character. I could see it in Bush's eyes: he loves this country. That was plain as day. And, regardless of whether or not he was right or wrong, he did his best to do right by our country. Under his watch, there were no mass shootings. Nobody got left to die at a consulate that was attacked by terrorists. People felt united. Or, at least, more united than we do now. I'm not saying Bush was the best president ever or anything--because he wasn't. But he sure wasn't a bad one. He had integrity. I don't care if he's a member of Bohemian Grove. I think that nobody is perfect. But I do not believe that he did anything intentionally wrong by our country. Perhaps he was misled, etc. But he isn't a liar. Obama is, though. Hope and change my grass.

I've gone to his daughter's book signing. She's a wonderful and kind young woman. She is caring and giving of herself to help others in need. I refuse to believe that her father is some monster when he isn't. History will eventually end up proving me right. Just you wait and see. If I could bet you money, I would bet the farm that I'm right. I usually am. But, believe what you will. Nothing I'm going to say will change your opinion. It's okay, though. I can agree to disagree.

edit on 15-6-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Did you look deep into his eyes and see how much he loves Saudi Arabia more, and his favorite Bin-laden, Bendar Bush?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't care. I'm talking about his integrity in his love for our country. That is all. And for me, that's enough. I can't hate the guy. I don't think he did everything right, and I'm sure plenty can be criticized. But Obama...really? You think he's worse than Obama the joke who doesn't even act like a president and who relies entirely on teleprompters for every single speech because he can't do impromptu to save his life? I've done newscasts. I know how it works. The man is a terrible public speaker. At least Bush tried--even if he stuttered. He wasn't lazy like Obama is.

As someone who used to competitively public-speak, I feel like I can see a lot about a person's character through how they approach public speaking. Public speaking is the vast majority of peoples' worst fear. That's why it's such a good litmus test. Or maybe I'm just judgemental and arrogant. Or both. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Hmm.

Integrity.

I think you remember it through rose tinted glasses.

Who was allowed to fly on 9/11 out of this country?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
rukia

Another thing, what makes one politician less # than another?

Same agenda is carried out.

Romney Care or Obama Care it dun matter.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Who? I was a kid, as I said. And he wasn't malicious. He sure handled the terror attack better than Obama has for anything. Obama doesn't even know how to sound sincere. I could go on and on about all the crap Obama sucks at, but why bother when everybody knows it all already? I think you're hating on a guy who hasn't been president for EIGHT YEARS a bit too hard, doncha think? Why don't we blame Clinton, too, since time doesn't seem to stop you from laying blame. Obama made everything a whole hell of a lot worse. Period. End of story. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I hate Mitt Romney. He's irritating. And yes, that's precisely why I vote Trump--I understand that both party wings are of the same bird. Politics are pointless rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

LOL

divide and conquer works so easily.

They both are and were the enemy. Seems you choose one to self-identify with.

Nobody is going to save us from this.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

did you see my last reply?

The real enemy is EVIL, by the by. Not people. How silly. How can you believe a person could be an enemy? What makes you any better than them?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yeah wait till we find out that intelligent life has put us on this planet, thus a new religion emerges that worships our alien creators.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Trump or Clinton.

I rather lick a cyanide lollipop.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

did you see my last reply?

The real enemy is EVIL, by the by. Not people. How silly. How can you believe a person could be an enemy? What makes you any better than them?

that's your prerogative, I guess. I hear you but I'm going to exercise my right to vote because why the heck not? AMURIKA. I'll just do it because it's easy and I get a free sticker. Yay stickers.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Oh so evil is just floating out there in the Ether, eh?

What makes me better than who?

Politicians? Well I dont actively F people over, so yeah I am better. ( going to have to dig deeper
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join