It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor who donates sperm in city bathrooms has sired 22 kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
nypost.com...

On a busy night last week at the Target on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn, Ari Nagel, 40, emerged from the men’s bathroom looking a little flushed and quite pleased with himself.

“It’s better when it’s fresh,” he told them.

“It” is Nagel’s semen, and it’s in demand. The 6-foot-2 CUNY Kingsborough math professor has served as a sperm donor for dozens of locals, siring 22 kids over the past 12 years with 18 women of various backgrounds.

He does this because sperm banks are too costly. I have no idea how much a trip to the bank costs and doing a little reading depending on the donor prices can range from $300 to thousands and being he's a math professor I'm sure he could sell himself for a couple of grand, easy.

Not only does he provide his sample via public bathrooms he also had intercourse with a lesbian woman while her partner held her hand. But, he prefers going the bathroom route.

I bet his bathroom trips have gotten a lot easier since the arrival of smartphones.

So if you see this man walking out of a bathroom maybe you should just hold it in.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ironic it's a Target bathroom.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Now I remember why have been a lurker here for 8years.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And to think I've wasted a fortune feeding Kleenex when I could've been siring more superfluous humans!

The double narcissistic whammy of some guy thinking he should out spooge Genghis Khan coupled (pun intended) with women who must pay for their own spawn while thousands of neglected kids already exist is ... yucky.

Service to self, indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Wait until he get sued fro child support. It's already case law, check it out. Its only a matter of time and then the flood gates of litigation will open up and swallow him.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you're a single woman who wants to be a single mother, but you can't afford a couple hundred dollars at a sperm bank... what makes you think you can afford the hospital bills associated with childbirth- let alone the cost of raising a child?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If you're a single woman who wants to be a single mother, but you can't afford a couple hundred dollars at a sperm bank... what makes you think you can afford the hospital bills associated with childbirth- let alone the cost of raising a child?

That's what the government is for!

Helping single women raise children that they can't afford since 1965.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Do remember a case a few years back where same thing happened but the guy got sued for child support and had to pay!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

When has logic ever stopped people from mass producing??

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm single and would have preferred to adopt, but I would have been discriminated against because I'm single and non-Christian (some agencies require a letter from your pastor to prove religious affiliation and level of devotion) and I don't happen to have $20-$40k laying around.

So, yeah, I had more 'superfluous' humans. And on purpose too!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It's actually $5000 per try (not a couple hundred) and there's no refund or discount on the next try if it doesn't work. I tried it the 'correct' way once and then decided $5k buys a lot of diapers. I actually ended up going a similar route to this (not with this guy and not in a public restroom). I have no problem taking care of my kids or paying my bills.

The donor I used ended up saving me $15,000. That's money that I now have to spend on the kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That's what the government is for!

Helping single women raise children that they can't afford since 1965.

Provided they vote democrat, of course....

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Helping the mods out with a little self censoring.

I think it was the last two words in your post.

Tee hee.
edit on 2120160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join