It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest expected as accomplice in Orlando terror attack is sought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Seems that there is someone who helped but is not a danger? Like the 3rd guy in San Bernadino?

ources told Channel 9 Monday that law enforcement could possibly make an arrest in the next few days of someone who allegedly helped the Orlando gunman carryout the mass shooting inside Pulse nightclub that killed 49 people on Sunday. "We have no reason to believe that anyone connected to this crime is placing the public in imminent danger at this time," said US Attorney Lee Bentley.

www.wftv.com...

I have heard from local sources(law enforcement) also that an arrest is imminent. They tell me that there is not an open threat but others were on the radar.

So much has come out but the final piece is....this is the first shooting on US soil that ISIS has endorsed. This is the first. They were in the past what were considered ISIS supporter carrying out a mission but no true link to ISIS.

I mean, are we to expect a video soon or will it be censored. Remember the GoPros in San Bernadino...never turned up huh?

Anything anyone can add is great....
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-13T17:39:09-05:000509 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-13T17:39:48-05:000548 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wonder if it's the wife they don't speak much about.
Although, my money is on the dad.
edit on 13-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe it was his handler

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Accomplice "located somewhere else in Florida".

Police will soon make an arrest in connection with the Orlando nightclub shooting. According to a Fox News affliliate in Orlando, the arrest of a person who is suspected of helping to coordinate the terrorist attack that left at least 49 people dead is expected to happen within the next 24 hours. Officials say the suspect is located somewhere else in Florida.

wtag.iheart.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm going with the wife. It was reported earlier that she claimed he scouted Disney. If true, she should have said something.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My guess is Tampa if in Florida.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ft pierce is a hotbed of gang activity and killings

My bad ft Meyers
edit on 6/13/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Had to have been more than two.

We see this across Europe. Such an operation requires both soldiers and handlers behind the scenes. At the least, there's a small terrorist network in Orlando that feds are trying to cover up.

BTW, the idea the reported 202 rounds found produced 103 casualties, 50 deaths and a shootout about between the perpetrator and SWAT, is incredibly foolish.
edit on 13-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Maybe the guy who said that he held the door closed, preventing people from escaping?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Maybe it was his handler

Not really a farfetched proposal.

There always seems to be more involved than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: onequestion
Maybe it was his handler

Not really a farfetched proposal.

There always seems to be more involved than meets the eye.

The thing that catches my eye as a consistent factor in a few of these events if previous FBI INVESTIGATIONS that turn up nothing

Is it possible that there are other higher intelligence agencies involved collecting data the the FBi is told to leave specific targets alone

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Supposedly the second person involved was witnesses by many in the club as holding the door so nobody inside the club could escape out of the door as the gunman was shooting.

His excuse at first was that he didn't wanted the gunman to leave the building.

In other news is been talks of a second man with a gun that was referred as a cop off duty trying to shoot the gunman.

This is all the witness accounts.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If he did indeed frequent gay clubs and go on gay dating websites...perhaps the accomplice is a boyfriend.
edit on 13-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wife, dad, both? Someone else in the mosque? Maybe the guy that held the door?

Still curious about that one. Who holds a door shut, and admits people were trying to leave, and claims it was "to keep the shooter in"? Something very fishy there.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
FBI told the ex-wife NOT to tell the American media he was gay.
This leads me to believe that the accomplice is possibly the shooter's secret boyfriend.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said that Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her.

Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FBI told the ex-wife NOT to tell the American media he was gay.
This leads me to believe that the accomplice is possibly the shooter's secret boyfriend.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said that Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her.

Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

nypost.com...

Reading that article is enough to make you believe in the mass shootings false flag conspiracy theories.

What a whacky setup this whole thing is!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
While an arrest is still expected as per news updates such as:
"ABC and WFTV: Wife of Orlando shooting suspect could face arrest"
WSB TV Video

Putting this out there; Hoax site superstation95 is trying to share that the second shooter has been arrested. This article or similar: be weary.
edit on 14-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: or*

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

top topics

join