It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with weapons and possible explosives arrested, was going to L.A. gay pride parade, sources say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You people know that Islam is a religion, and not a race, right? From the comments so far, it appears you all don't know that.

forbes.c om

In fact, according to the report, the majority of Muslim jihadists in America are white and born in the USA (21%)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: skunkape23

What is tannerite? Used in fireworks or something?
It's a binary explosive. Detonates when you shoot it.
You can buy it at the sporting goods store. It's fun to make big boom. Just don't hurt anybody.
Works pretty good for controlling wild hog population.

edit on 12-6-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Or perhaps this guy was a gay rights activist about to go shoot up a church?

Perhaps. But as OP points out at this point all we have is speculation, unless more has come to light while I was out mowing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
theres a thread on the Orlando attack, with over 50 pages wanting to crucify all muslims, now a thread where a terror suspect is possibly white, things become questionable and obscure.

im surprised.
/sarc off

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Because last time I checked white people aren't blowing up markets full of women and children on almost a daily basis or killing entire villages while raping their women . Like it or not that's a fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes in that massacre we have a actual identified perpetrator. We know who he is and that he is guilty of killing those 50 people for a fact.

What do you have in this case? A man in a car , there were guns in his car and tannerite which is not even strong enough to wound. That's it. And you want a raging mob for this? You attempt to point out a injustice here because people are not calling for a lynching for this? You wonder why there is none?

Apparently this is the case going by the complaint you are expressing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

Huh? I wish?

It's reported in the article... nice attack though..

I missed that too, his car is white though.

Edit, It looks like the report has changed, the sentence, 'the car had Indiana plates, and law enforcement sources said the man arrested was white', ......is now only, 'the car had Indiana plates.' It looks like they even left the space afterwards.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

What do you have in this case? A man in a car , there were guns in his car and tannerite which is not even strong enough to wound. That's it. And you want a raging mob for this? You attempt to point out a injustice here because people are not calling for a lynching for this? You wonder why there is none?

yea, poor guy, just wanted to enjoy the parade. he's just misunderstood. whites dont commit terror attacks.

thorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as a cache of weapons and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he planned to look for a friend at the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

Because 'James Howell' with a car full of guns and ammo and from indiana is less a threat than a name like 'mohamad abarh' from afgan wirh guns and ammo

he'd have to confess and have 6 forms of ID, and a lie detector test for him to be culpable of anything.

if there was mention of a certain religion or ethnicity, the comments would be a lot different, no, even though the predicament would be the same? or am exaggerating...
yea...sure.
edit on 12-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
At least he got stopped.

The other Isil incident in Florida, not so lucky. Though with all the warning and apparently 8000 or more on a hit list, and the main perp working for UK top security branch, that is linked to bringing illegals deep into US from the border, and given access to weapons and security clearance, though it is reported he was on FBI terrorist watch list and interviewed by them 3 times, well.................Florida wasn't so lucky. Though it seems there was apple chances to stop this attack before it launched!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hmm interesting. If they're editing to update the facts they better say so instead of manipulating them!

OT: are you using XP? Lmao
edit on 12-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

a reply to: Domo1

Huh? I wish?

It's reported in the article... nice attack though..

I missed that too, his car is white though.

Edit, It looks like the report has changed, the sentence, 'the car had Indiana plates, and law enforcement sources said the man arrested was white', ......is now only, 'the car had Indiana plates.' It looks like they even left the space afterwards.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

yea... im really surprised its being edited. it doesnt fit the agenda at the moment.... what lovely times we live in.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the families that there effected by this brainwashed jihadist cult member.

We need to arm people so they can shoot these terrorists before they do these acts.

These people where helpless.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Posted this myself, since it didn't show in a search, so posting here with my thoughts, since your thread was earlier.

They claim no connection to the shooting, but this seems, to me, to be unlikely.

A James Howell from Indiana has been announced as the suspect.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Yes in that massacre we have a actual identified perpetrator. We know who he is and that he is guilty of killing those 50 people for a fact.

Apparently this is the case going by the complaint you are expressing.

That, right there, shows the real agenda here. Two cases, one with a shooting in a homosexual nightclub, and one guy arrested for claiming he was targeting a pride parade, and "no connection" claimed? I don't buy it!! Seems far more likely, with all that's being debated these days, that there is a real connection, and that someone wants it to seem that different people would target the same group.

If it's stated, down the road, that this guy was connected to some "radical" Christian group, watch for freedom of religion to go right out the window. Already seen comments from people who act like that's what they want

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but i fail to see a terror plot here. He had guns, ammo, and basically gunpowder. A big no no in Cali not so much in Indiana. I see no declaration that he intended to do anything, but attend a parade here. I think maybe the cops are exaggerating a bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Hmm interesting. If they're editing to update the facts they better say so instead of manipulating them!

OT: are you using XP? Lmao

it's XP PRO, now unsupported since last year. Still works fine, I'll change it when it suits and not use any microsoft updates in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
You people know that Islam is a religion, and not a race, right? From the comments so far, it appears you all don't know that.

forbes.c om

In fact, according to the report, the majority of Muslim jihadists in America are white and born in the USA (21%)

Let us see
The article starts of with :

Let’s play a game. In the spirit of the Juan Williams debacle

And no information where the data came from. Hmmm .And apparently only compare the entire Caucasian population to each individual Muslim countries.. Hmmmm

I am not a veterinarian , but even I know BS when I see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
fwiw, Indiana is a hotbed of Islamists.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

and one guy arrested for claiming he was targeting a pride parade

Targeting? Where did you read that?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

and one guy arrested for claiming he was targeting a pride parade

Targeting? Where did you read that?

Authorities say that the planned attack was not related to the Orlando attack.

Heavily armed suspect targeting Gay Pride Parade arrested in Los Angeles

"Planned attack" sounds like "targeted" to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join