It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a strange UFO encounter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Thank you so much and I understand what you're getting at.

It's true that we can be physically assaulted.

But I think permission is so important in these cases because, as I pointed out here briefly elsewhere, our own permission can be used against us afterwards, to trap us. With guilt even. As if they are saying, "well didn't you allow us? didn't you ask for this? didn't you say it was ok? didn't you WANT it?"

Manipulation.

But also... I think it's important to note that we can all be "tricked" into giving permission.

If you set someone up for it, like priming/conditioning stuff... then it'll be easier to get permission. From anyone. All it takes is a little status (reputation, authoritative figures, being star struck by a famous person, and etc)... it's just more manipulation.

Also, children are the easiest ones to trick... and if you get em young, you'll have em for the rest of their lives... almost indefinitely. There's a point at which you cross where it's almost impossible to come back from... so you become a regular abductee and etc. After you say yes the first time, you will almost always say yes.

Almost.

I hope we can break free.

I hope we can start new.

Actually, this is all basically what KayteeB just said... just in different words. Thank you so much KayteeB for chiming in! I hope you stick around. I love you.

And as for Maverick7,

I felt immediate relief after I was left alone, tbh.

And I told my family right away... but no one cared tbh like this isn't the first time I've had strange experiences and most people don't believe me. They just don't care because I look fine and seem fine so everything's fine... who cares about the weird sh-t I'm seeing or experiencing? No one. No one cares. But it's fine. lol.

But I think that's what makes it easier for all of this sh-t to go on, too though. Because no one cares or believes what's possible... cognitive dissonance on a large public scale, denying that things are going on while they're going right on front of us, right out in the open.

I have first hand experience with all of that denial stuff too though so I'm not really judging.

Oh and, I had my cell phone and I wanted to take a picture of the thing but I didn't because I got caught up in the weird psychic interaction... which I believe was just basically hypnosis.

I believe status/reputation/history drew me in so I started to give permission, but then I tested the boundaries? I think like someone else said, I just naturally exercised my right to autonomy... and I couldn't feel guilty about it because my body was on the line. Like if I was traveling from NYC to London and the airline I booked with told me that they didn't know if they had enough gas to get us across the ocean... would you fault me for fighting my way off of the plane before it took flight? I wouldn't fault you... so that's how I evaded being guilt-tripped into it, or even bullied/pressured into it.

Right of Autonomy... I'll never forget that term now, lol.
edit on 13-8-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

regardless of whatever happened in your past, you shouldn't feel guilt. because, even if there's a reason to feel it - and i don't think there is in your case - excluding the immediate aftermath, what's the point?

you cannot change the past. let it go.

i know it's easier said than done, but that's your best bet.

as for the close encounters, because of being abused by humans, i've got a feeling you're drawing a line to connect some dots, to find similarities. to explain the unexplained. can they abuse our permission? yes. can they manipulate us into giving them one? again, yes. but what if they're not human? what if they don't care about good and evil, pain and suffering, and they're trying to manipulate our free will only because our willing cooperation is a must for their technology to function against us?

don't get caught up in your personal experiences unrelated to the event, when trying to understand the event. i know that the more inhuman it seems, the scarier it can get, but it's safer to know the truth than to avoid it to just feel safe. now, i'm not saying you're wrong. i don't know. but neither do you. be careful.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I believe the Earth, and all the different things in it is a very special place, and it's that way by design for many unknown reasons by the designer, and that different human like creatures from other parts of the galaxy and universe just so happen to be in trouble for various reasons, and they have long since discovered the Earth, and the thing they need in order to survive can only be found..... Yep, here on Earth.

I know people personally who have been abducted, and one still gets abducted, and have learned that these things coming here, are not native to this planet. IF that means they are "ALIENS" then that is what they are, although it is social taboo to say "aliens" are here. The problem is that Earth doesn't have a "Wall" So pretty much anything can come here without knocking first.

I wonder if my abductee friends somehow gave permission without realizing it, I'll be asking them about it. It is a very interesting thing, and not something I have heard mentioned or discussed within the abduction scenario before.

A lot of very informed people like Tim Good have said that these "others" have these very specific programs to accomplish something tremendously important to their race, and their ships are designed very specifically for the abduction process, and one of those programs is creating hybrid humans. No one wants to believe it is actually happening, but unless all of the creatures coming here must all abide by that "permission slip" Then there isn't much anyone can do to stop them.

But if they all have to get permission, then it is something that should be told to all people to defend against being taken against their will.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you're aware of this simple fact but, sometimes hallucinations are psychosomatic responses to trauma... and I believe they can even be hypnotically suggested/guided visions, if you're really unlucky.

That is to say, your mind literally buries the true event and replaces it with a made up thing.

Often it's visions of God, sometimes aliens, other times shadow men, insect monsters (robert a wilson saw a bug monster, wrote about it in one of the cosmic triggers), and etc. This ability (I think you have to be extremely imaginative in order to do this, not everyone experiences it) is coupled with memory loss... which is in itself more common. People more commonly experience memory loss after a traumatic event, not the hallucination. However, BOTH have to do with tampering with memories/your mind, and it's a natural occurrence and a natural self defense mechanism.

During Dexter (SPOILER ALERT), the show is about a serial killer who hunts other serial killers. And during one of the episodes, a boy sees Jesus H. Christ instead of Dexter during a crime scene. Dexter took the boys captors away, thus leading to the boys own freedom... so Jesus H. Christ coming as savior kind of connects. It's a fiction story but it's pulling on common experiences... because it happens.

It's a psychological phenomenon really because so many people will deny that it's happening or that they themselves are capable of it, but I think it's more common and widespread than any of us are comfortable admitting. We are lying to ourselves... for a reason. To protect ourselves from something that we feel utterly helpless in the face of.

Anyway. So WHAT IF? That's all I'm saying.

I for one am willing to be open to the truth, no matter WHAT that truth is. Are you?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think we do need to spread the word, you're absolutely right... it will help us defend ourselves.

The truth will help arm ourselves, and free ourselves from guilt, and then we will be able to start calling the shots a little. Yep.

Once again, I believe we're easily "tricked" into it... cause whatever we're dealing with appears to be bigger and stronger than us. Something we don't want to fight with or have as our enemy, etc. But maybe we should test those boundaries first before believing everything we're being hand fed. And demand to be in control of your own body- refuse to be abused/hurt, and etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2016 by geezlouise because: double post

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

so I'll try to make it as easy to digest as possible. Even if I have to spoon feed it to you like the infants you are

I skipped the whole thread because of this comment.

Whatevs.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

i am.

but you seem to miss one detail. there's more than one truth.

some may be certainly experiencing what you're describing. if you think that the event that you've described in this thread, happened only in your head and in reality it was something else, and the way you remember it is your mind's response to make it easier for you - maybe. there's no way to tell, other than hypnosis at least.

but there are also events where people experience things having many details in common, details they couldn't make up, and that they didn't know about earlier. things that couldn't just happen in their heads.

alien abductions. cattle mutilations. black projects. there are many different cases and you cannot assume that even half of them just happened in people's heads because they've suffered some trauma. it may be easier to see it that way, but that's not the truth.

are you really willing to be open to the truth? if so, then perhaps you'll try hypnotic regression? i'm not 100% certain it'll give valid answers, but it most likely will. it's your only option if you wanna know what really happened that evening.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

And I thought I was being gentle.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Nah, you really didn't. Don't you wish you were harder to read?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Nah, you really didn't. Don't you wish you were harder to read?

don't you wish you were elsewhere?

you've said you've skipped the thread. stick to those words of yours then.

unless we're onto something and there's a reason for this derailing attempt.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I have a rage inside of me that can't be sated, probably in part because you want me to apologize for being human. What can I say?

I feel anger sometimes. It's an emotion. Emotions are part of the human condition. And I refuse to be ashamed of being human and having feelings.

I'm not angry at you personally, though. So try not to take it personally. I just get expressive with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Derailing attempt? Really? Did you even see her response?

Perhaps you ignored it because, well whatever, right?

You know that whole deny ignorance thing? It passed you by as you were signing up for a fan club.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I love you, no matter what happens next, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have a rage inside of me that can't be sated, probably in part because you want me to apologize for being human. What can I say?

I feel anger sometimes. It's an emotion. Emotions are part of the human condition. And I refuse to be ashamed of being human and having feelings.

I'm not angry at you personally, though. So try not to take it personally. I just get expressive with it.

I have not asked you to apologise for being human, I may have taken offence at being called an infant though, go figure.

It seems that you have forgotten that when you address ATS you address whomsoever reads what you write...

And being called a child worthy of spoonfeeding, well...

edit on 13-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: cos I spelt summat wrong

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

we'll survive, don't worry.

i know a thing or two about that rage though. sometimes i wish it wasn't there, especially when i'm damn willing to embrace it. different source of it though, at least i think so.

how about that hypnotic regression?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you're acting like one.
go figure.

just get over it, you're awfully offtopic.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

you're acting like one.
go figure.

just get over it, you're awfully offtopic.

On topic then, as we are talking about psychology and such.

Jaques Vallee: Messengers of deception

A critique on the control system: Critique

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I get angry at people personally. Guys I work with get me really pissed sometimes, But I usually get over it and speak to them again after a couple days .
To carry a constant rage inside would be very unhealty. I hope you are not hurting all the time,

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Monroe's books about OOBE seem to confirm his view, to a degree at least.

it's my view actually that the universe we live in, all the matter and energy, all living beings, are manifestations of consciousness field/love energy/soul/whatever we want to name it. the very structure of it, described by Monroe as a tree, makes telepathic communication possible - because we're all connected to the same source, and in the end, we are one.

being part of it all doesn't mean one has to express love towards others though. living in tune with the nature of the universe will give us more possibilities and will bring us closer to the source, no doubt about it, but at the same time there are beings - much closer to the source than we are currently - that we would consider purely evil.

humans have a lot to learn.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join