It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a strange UFO encounter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: olaru12

Thank you so much wow,
that is a real compliment coming from you!

However, I think the ufo mystery is much more complex than it being just people, nuts and bolts star cruisers, demons, etc.
Our primitive 5 senses, and inferior intellect just doesn't have the capacity to even conceptualize high strange reality.

In the grand scheme of things...we just came down from the trees.
edit on 11-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Were you rooting for the aliens to take Geezlouise ? She wouldn't have been able to wright to us about it if they did; and what's Geezlouise ever done to you?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2016 by VP740 because: Double Post

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

Woah there. Calm down.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I sense that we are literally in the dark about so many things...

I believe that there are people who exist in the world whose actions are basically invisible because they operate on a level that we don't naturally or easily compute. But they are still people... kinda like the guy who humped the counter. Nobody would ever believe that he'd do such a thing, and that denial actually gives him a kind of freedom, to keep on humping the counter, because everyone's gonna keep looking away. Just an example.

I wouldn't write off people entirely. If we really want to know what is going on, we've got to keep an open mind about it, right?
edit on 11-6-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I did not say she did not have an actual encounter...
I chose to comment instead on the truth hidden in her OP...
Because I saw this to be the greater issue which troubles her...
And because I am experienced in abduction I am more inclined to disagree with her belief that she was not actually abducted...
I say this because the mental link was established...
If deeper study into her experience was completed I am rather certain she would learn she in fact was abducted...
What she recalls...Is the realization she wanted it to end...
But it had already transpired...

edit on 11-6-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

lol. I like you.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: geezlouise

What exactly is hypnosis if not dissociation

I asked this same question once, and I wondered if they were the same... I think they are alike anyhow.

But to me, the seat of dissociation is denial of reality...

and in a milder form, it's just being in a place that you really don't want to be in. Like driving. You really really really don't want to be in the car, you want to be in your bed at home, or wherever you're going, or maybe you just aren't anticipating the long drive... or you're loathing sitting in traffic- so your mind wanders from the present environment and withdraws and finds comfort in... wherever it goes. Because the present environment is not pleasant.

Hypnosis is... I have no idea? I'll look into it more.

But it's true, you need to give permission. And you can't be made to do anything you don't want to do.

So maybe hypnosis is like... safe sex involving consenting adults. But dissociation is like... rape sex. Cause during hypnosis you give permission. But during dissociation, not so much. But they're both sex, just different kinds, so they're alike.

Sorry if it's too much sex, lol. Just postulating.

ps ily, thank you.
edit on 11-6-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Interesting way to put it.

or you're loathing sitting in traffic- so your mind wanders from the present environment and withdraws and finds comfort in... wherever it goes. Because the present environment is not pleasant.

Hmm... That sounds very unlike hypnosis. When I've experienced anything like it (while driving or sitting in front of a clock), I was more or less calm and comfortable. In sleep paralysis I've sometimes calmly drifted into it, and other times it was a shocking experience; either way, it seemed fairly different from being hypnotized by the clock or the road. I've heard of things like fugue syndrome, which I suppose would be another form of dissociation, closer to what you're talking about.

As for not being made to do anything you don't want during hypnosis, things like this have been alleged: Hypnotist Raped Woman in Trance. While one doesn't become an automaton during hypnosis, it may be possible for the hypnotist to manipulate the subject (I've heard of less sinister experiments in manipulation as well).

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I looked into that article and have been reading lightly on hypnosis... and I'm no expert but I think that if the case is honest, that the woman had some prior triggers that the old pervert picked up on and used to take advantage of her... so it wasn't hypnosis he was using to control her. It was something else that she already came with. He just knew what buttons to push. For example, figuring out what people are afraid of most and then using that as a tool to gain control of them? And etc. So, that case may have had nothing to do with hypnosis aside from the pervert being a hypnotherapist.

Still reading on hypnosis.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

True it wouldn't all be from hypnosis, but hypnosis was used along with other forms of manipulation (if true). What one is doing of their own accord is a bit of a gray area here, but I definitely wouldn't classify this type of thing as happening with consent.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

In this article, a hypnotherapist explains how dissociation is used to aid the hypnotic process... for example, depersonalizing the individual from their own body by using appropriate language like "focus on that hand," instead of "focus on your hand."

Very subtle. Interesting!

www.uncommon-knowledge.co.uk...

There IS a link between the two, it's rather fascinating.

And some say that only certain people are able to be hypnotized as though they were born with the trait. While others say anybody can be conditioned to be susceptible to hypnosis... but I'm still unsure as to what hypnosis actually is other than tapping into the unconscious mind? Which is good for controlling stress (that's what dissociation does, as well, it's a coping mechanism), and facing fears (dissociation is good for that as well), and all that jazz? Still, unsure as to what the unconscious mind even is if it's not the blatant denial of realities that we all practice on a daily basis... which also sounds like dissociation, lol. Still reading.
edit on 12-6-2016 by geezlouise because: link

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yep. Seen the same type before with a friend. It hovered over us at about 500-750 feet.

Same vibe about them knowing when you're watching them. Very high level of spatial awareness on their part, whoever they may be.

I've had tons of experiences related to this. Just know that you're ok and that you're right about being mentally strong and aware of your right to autonomy.

Peace

edit on 12-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Was it a flat black, and somewhat Cocoon looking even though it was night time, and what colour where the many lights? Also you lost me with the whole "Im feeling abducted" that you associated with the sighting.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It wasn't dark outside. There was still a lot of light in the sky. It had a black bottom, but it was made out of medium silver metals- not shiny at all. But there were lots of lights, around the perimeter and on top, too, red and white lights...

I didn't feel abducted, I never said that. I said that I felt like I could get ON the aircraft right then and there. I felt invited... and then I rejected them, and just like any human being that gets rejected it got butthurt over it, essentially.

I really had this encounter and for a long time I wondered about the possibility of alien lifeforms... but like I said, I now sense that humans are behind this alien conspiracy with the help of hypnotic suggestions, dissociation, simple magician illusions and etc. I am doubting that there was even a material aircraft in the sky- and suspecting that the reality of the situation involved me speaking with some other individuals on the side of the road.

But whatever the case I just wanted others to know that you are still in control... and you can decline, aliens or humans, no matter how scary and threatening it may feel. If they are an authority type, are they the type you should trust? If they say, "I know what dirty thing you did," you can say, "What dirty thing did I do?" and just test their knowledge. And whatever it is... fight for your right to be human, to make mistakes, to fart and burp, and etc. Don't let them shame you. They fart and burp too, and their armpits smell funny when they sweat a lot and their breath becomes rancid from time to time as well. So all I am saying is... find out who they really are and what they really know... cause I suspect they're just bluffing lots of times. Specially in a public situation where there are lots of witnesses... you can refuse to give them permission.

The thing that I'm stuck on is... despite being able to decline to ride with them, we're still giving them permission to put us in a hypnotic-like state where they may suggest what we see, instead of letting us see the truth... kind of like in Men In Black when they do the light thing and tell the victim a fake story to explain the missing time and etc, lol. In order for them to do that to us... we're still giving them some permission. And by doing that, we're helping to shield their identity... because we're scared obviously. So I think we just have to face this fear, fess up to the possibility that it's just humans tampering with other human beings, and find out who it is and why.

And maybe it'll help to image the worst and prepare yourself for it- then... aliens or humans, whatever it be, you won't be that surprised and you'll already be prepped to face it and question it and test it and reject it and then live to tell the tale.

I don't know why any of us would shield their identities.

But you bet your bottoms I'll be working on this puzzle for the rest of my life.
edit on 12-6-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes, yes, that's nice and all, but save the speeches about empowerment for some one else or for something more relevant that it could apply too, and it does sounds like you are implying about Abduction with the mentioning of sex half a dozen times.

Hell, most people who talk about abduction mention probes or reproductive parts on this site, thinking they are special sacrifices to appease the heathen Gods, and their child will bring the end of the world or save it.

Any other details, you can share other then the welcoming feeling, like sensations? Smell, taste, or a little tug of sorts,or even hear anything?
edit on 13-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You're bossy, aintcha.

You are probably aware that other people may be reading this thread, however... you don't seem to care about them at all or have the brain capacity to consider the possibility that the most important message in my story IS one of personal empowerment.

Or of "autonomy," like another poster stated (ty so much I had to look that word up and I love it).

It's more important than aliens and ufos, and even religion. Because I now know we can deny and refuse to participate in any thing. You can say "no" to God himself. He ain't gonna rape you of your free will. And we can always change our minds and re-write the agreement and etc. We are NOT helpless. But I mean we can be brutally and physically beaten, but then our integrity remains intact because we did not give them the benefit of our permission. If they want to rape us, and hurt us, and kill us, then that's on THEIR conscience... it won't be on ours. And I will carry on knowing what is right, what is wrong, and knowing that I did my honest to god best. But I know what's right can change, too, and that's fine. Nothing is set in stone. Cause we seem to be constantly readjusting our perspective so that it matches the true reality the best.

As for my experience.

Well. Whoever they were... I sensed that they believed they owned me and had great influence in the world. This of course was a lie that they were trying to sell me. So when I rejected them they wished me good luck in making it in the world on my own? But, it wasn't spoken in words that you could hear outside, it all felt... far away on the inside. I felt it. Then again I could've imagined it.

I don't really know what parts are real or if any of it is real... but I know that I saw the thing in the sky, and felt invited... more than invited, I felt like they were urging me to join them. And after I rejected them... aliens or humans, they were seriously butthurt, lol. As for sensations? I felt very focused and yet relaxed, then extreme anxiety upon rejecting them... cause who likes confrontation? Not me, so I guess it got my heart racing a little faster. After the experience I felt like I weighed less. Like my legs were numb, wobbly noodles. Almost weightless and spacey and kind of empty inside...

And I know I wasn't abducted because my family was waiting for me at home. I wasn't gone long enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

first of all, i believe you.

now, forgive me for not focusing on the personal truth hidden in your post, because that's not something you meant this thread to be about, imho.

lets focus on technicalities.

permission. that's one thing that doesn't add up here, kinda. there are stories and opinions that aliens need our permission to do anything here, but that doesn't add up in case of humans. i mean, a stranger can attack you on the street without asking for permission, how was that encounter any different - putting the technology involved aside - in case they were humans?

unless the technology involved forces it somehow. noone else saw it. i have a feeling those ships and their technology have something in common with the spiritual side of life. crossing dimensions/astral plane, whatever. it was there, but it wasn't. at least, physically, for the other people. you saw it because you were targeted. and because it wasn't entirely physically there, it was unable to take you, physically, by force.

would your body follow if your soul would agree? i have no idea. it's all just a speculation. my point is, bullies don't ask for permission.

some may even argue that neither do aliens, but in their case agreement with the government to experiment on their citizens may be enough.

on a more personal note, that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel about it how you do. but, to put things in perspective, you were lucky. we're not always asked for permission, and then we can either fight back or run. sometimes, well. life ain't easy. but you know something about that already, don't you.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Enjoyed that much! I do believe that as free will human beings our consent is also required. I think people are quite often trapped by their own decisions without realizing it, or without realizing the full consequences of the decisions made.

Oh, btw, this is a first time ever response to what I have read here. I have been reading for years, and just yesterday decided to break down and join. If I don't get all the rules right, forgive me.. lol, I learn quickly. Glad to be here.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In the aftermath, did your fear subside? Did you tell anyone about it?

Did you go home and lock the doors? Have trouble sleeping?

No video, no cellphone on you? Nobody else noticed anything?

Hope you don't mind the questions. Good writing, great story!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join