It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN:Romney might vote for Gary Johnson.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is open to voting for Gary Johnson. Says he will take a look at him.

This is big.

Gary Johnson on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Gary Johnson on Fox News.

Is this the Non-Aggression Principle making it into to the mainstream?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If that doesn't tell you that Johnson is a plant nothing else will.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

This is a pretty great endorsement. Yes, it's Mitt.. but he's got a loud voice in this country.

There are actually millions of people who have no idea that Johnson is running so any exposure is fantastic right now.

I think non-aggression principles have been brewing for a long time. People are tired of the endless wars and our government feeling the need to constantly interfere in other countries. It's the number one reason to consider Trump, and the number one reason to vote against Hillary. If more people were exposed to Johnson's campaign, I think he'd have a great chance at winning the election.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A plant against who?

Doesn't matter if Trump or Clinton wins, we are screwed either way. I'm hoping he is a plant; against both of their candidacies.

If he doesn't win, then I hope he spoils it for both of them anyway but if he spoils it for either one, that's cool with me too.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

A plant against who?

Doesn't matter if Trump or Clinton wins, we are screwed either way. I'm hoping he is a plant; against both of their candidacies.

If he doesn't win, then I hope he spoils it for both of them anyway but if he spoils it for either one, that's cool with me too.

More like a plant from the elites. They wouldn't be thinking about voting for him if they either didn't control him or think they could. That means if you vote for him, you're basically getting more of what we have.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hopefully this establishes the Libertarian party as a legitimate political force and gets the ideas of classical liberalism,NAP,self-ownership out in public view.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think the Libertarian party could do better than this failure.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So what are our alternatives?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Hopefully this establishes the Libertarian party as a legitimate political force and gets the ideas of classical liberalism,NAP,self-ownership out in public view.

Not with Romney cheerleading for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

A plant against who?

More like a plant from the elites. They wouldn't be thinking about voting for him if they either didn't control him or think they could. That means if you vote for him, you're basically getting more of what we have.

So who would you recommend voting for? Lol, that seems a guarantee with the two major party nominees anyway.

Regardless, I am not particularly concerned with a Johnson presidency and I'm not sure how great he would actually be. I just want us as an electorate to take our power back and stop voting for who they tell us we have to vote for.

In the grand scheme, the presidential election means squat! I am hoping electing a third party would have a trickle-down effect to the down ballot races, showing people they can vote their conscience instead of party lines.

Realistically, this needs to happen in the opposite, starting locally. But the American people need a wake up call and need to be reminded that WE are in charge, THEY work for US and we can decide our own destiny.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sooooo, Gary Johnson is a plant while Donald Trump isn't?

Was Johnson a plant back in 2012 too?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Gary E. Johnson
Estimated net worth: $3 million – $10.5 million
Major accomplishments: Governor of New Mexico

Born in North Dakota, Gary Johnson founded Big J construction company, which grew to become one of the largest in the state. He became Governor of New Mexico in 1995 and sold the business for a substantial profit in 1999. According to Johnson’s public financial statement, his net worth ranges between $3.5 million and $10.5 million. Johnson’s biggest asset is his home in Taos, N.M., estimated as being worth between $1 million and $5 million.

Don't know about being a plant, but he is wealthy? Maybe wealthy, maybe asset rich and money poor? Check out his interview with Joe Rogan on you tube, he seems (seems) like a pretty logical guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Gary Johnson is an interesting person. I'm not sure how I feel about him. Watch some videos of him. He doesn't seem very politician like.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is such a loser.

Can you imagine him in the oval office with John Kerry as his VP? Talk about zero genuine personality.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

IF Hilary is going to win the election anyway I will vote for Johnson. I don't like Trump and the only reason I would vote for him is to keep Crooked Hilary out of the White House. If she is pre-ordained to be President then the best thing to do is vote for a 3rd party so that in four years (after she has done her four years of damage) we can get rid of that putrid hag.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If I wasn't already a Libertarian and had no idea who they were, Mitt Romney endorsing him would only drive me away.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
If I wasn't already a Libertarian and had no idea who they were, Mitt Romney endorsing him would only drive me away.

That just might be the intent of this. Rather than Johnson being an establishment plant.
edit on 10-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Endorsements don't sway me, but speaking of endorsements for those that do care Kim Jun Un endorses one side while the Klan endorses the other with the Dems and Repugs so out of those Rom mister doesn't seem so bad.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Mitt Romney is such a loser.

Can you imagine him in the oval office with John Kerry as his VP? Talk about zero genuine personality.

Agree. And I fail to understand why MSM is listening to and spreading his opinions since he was so fully denounced as a presidential choice by the people so many times. In fact, I fail to see why political opinions are gathered from Herman Cain by some MSM, because he didn't go too far in the process. As soon as his personal life and *ahem* "affair" *cough, started to become public, he called it quits faster than snot runs out your nose and ran like a baby to his safe space. He's no rocket scientist for sure and I couldn't care less about his, Romney's and other wealthy losers opinions. These washed up losers are desperate to stay in the lime light like they're some sort of political sage when in fact, they're simply dis-honest and bottom of the barrel scum riding on their wealth as character substance.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
he also stated he was going to write-in a republican. he didn't say who, but I would guess paul ryan

I might write in for sideshow bob

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join