It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's VP selection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Has Killary Clinton every voted, "no," to a military "intervention?"

Dick Cheney certainly didn't have any problem raking in millions or billions off the Iraq war did he?

Care to address that? or just stay mum?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Dick Cheney certainly didn't have any problem raking in millions or billions off the Iraq war did he?

Care to address that? or just stay mum?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking about Hillary. m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren? I have heard the name with good things associated with it. I admit I am not politically active, rarely home to watch tv, but i have heard her name

If she is qualified, more power to her, but I just feel she will pick minority man,

Warren is white yes?

The VP pick is always about securing a particular state or party unity. In this case Clinton has a big electoral college lead so she does not need to secure and particular state but, she does need some credibility among the progressives in the party and that would be Warren. Man, Woman and race all come far after actual political moves to secure a win. Clinton already has the minority and women s vote thanks to Trump not being able to keep his mouth shut so her pick will be purely a political one.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ok that was one video... you have proof she never voted no on military action?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

I don't know... do you?

The answer is no. Hillary Clinton is a War Hawk. m.youtube.com...
Listen to what Hillary says about Ghadafi

So? You act like Libya was a US thing. It was pushed by Europe and the Arab League. It was then supported by the UN where neither Russia nor China who could have stopped it, vetoed it. Or that if the world did nothing that things would have some how worked themselves out peacefully.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

So? You act like Libya was a US thing. It was pushed by Europe and the Arab League. It was then supported by the UN where neither Russia nor China who could have stopped it, vetoed it. Or that if the world did nothing that things would have some how worked themselves out peacefully.

thank you Mr. Spad Thats actually kinda over my head in what I know.,But thats not what the OP was about. Don;t get me wrong, I don't mind tangents of discussion,

This has me leading to an OP about the differences between republicans and democrats.

This OP could have been called racist.

another OP thread, racist doesnt mean hatred...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

But......... she supported the invitation of Iraq,
So why isn't she put on the same mantel as Bush, Chaney, Blair and all of the conservatives that voted to go in.

Double standards are always good during an election year.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't think she'll pick Warren. Hillary needs her as an attack dog and besides, Warren is MUCH closer to Bernie in her positions and has criticized Clinton many times for her associations with the wealthy elite. Picking Warren would give Trump far too much ammo for the general election. Besides, we need her in the Senate.

I like Julian Castro, but I think he's too young and inexperienced right now. More likely, she'll go with a former senator of Virginia, Tim Kaine. I would love her to pick Bill Richardson and think he would bring a lot to the table.

Should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

But......... she supported the invitation of Iraq,
So why isn't she put on the same mantel as Bush, Chaney, Blair and all of the conservatives that voted to go in.

Double standards are always good during an election year.

Erm, given the fact that the Bush White House lied through every orifice in their body, I hardly think that's a problem.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Elizabeth Warren. She knows exactly how to stick the knife into Trumpster's thin hide and she's a progressive Democrat who will get any remaining Bernie holdouts swinging her way. Plus she rocks. Clinton/Warren would be a hell of a good team. Plus I'd love to see how Trumpster reacts to the news that it's an all-woman ticket. He'll burst a blood vessel.

I think Warren is sounding like a deranged moron with her attacks on Trump. All he is doing is laughing at her, calling her Pocahontas (which you have to admit is quite funny). She goes on insulting tirades - squealing about Trump being ....insulting.

Also, Hillary is getting beaten badly with the male vote - a kook like Elizabeth Warren will make it worse. I think that is why Trump is openly saying he hopes she is Hillary's VP candidate.

I think she will chose a man.... and I think she will choose an hispanic.
edit on 10/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Hillary's VP selection

Someone wearing orange?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join