It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs is sponsoring a Scientology-based jail ‘re-education’ program

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
a reply to: TerryDon79

Can't find one murder, manslaughter etcetera conviction of a Scientology member or church official. You claimed you did but you didn't. You're just outright lying IMO.
Don't fall for Terry's trick, SpecialSauce. He's one of those people. He'll have you reading things he hasn't read, for hours.

Typical scientologist. Someone provides evidence against your cult and you close your eyes.
Typical troll. You read titles of lengthy articles and then assume that it has material that will back up your claims, so you don't read it. You're too lazy to read it. So you post links to it and then have genuinely curious people wasting their time reading it. When they report back that it doesn't pertain to your claim, you tell them to look harder. You weasel you.

Apart from the fact that the link I provided shows the convictions and have links to said conviction.

Also, the only 2 people who are saying that they're wrong are the 2 scientologists.
How do you know we're Scientologists? Special Sauce has stated explicitly that he isn't. Can you even define the word "Scientologist?" If I were Trump id call you "TrecherousTerryDon. Ha! That's a good one.

It's obvious that you're both scientologists. Why else would you stick up for them and deny evidence presented? You also use all the typical Scientology arguments.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck......it must be a scientologist.

If you defend Scientology, then you are a Scientolgist

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck......it must be a scientologist.

Bro with logic like that I don't know how you aren't "Philosoher of the year."

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: SpecialSauce

you are aware Hubbard fought in ww2 right?

Where exactly did he fight?

I know of the disciplinary action he faced for opening fire on a non existent sub off the coast of Mexico, but other than that his records don't even show he was in any combat theater.

The four medals that the US Navy's record credits to Hubbard were the American Defense Service Medal, which was awarded to all members of the military in service at the time of the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor; the American Campaign Medal, awarded to all service members who had performed duty in the American Theater of Operations during the war; the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, awarded to all who had served in the Pacific Theater; and the World War II Victory Medal, awarded to all who served during World War II.[8

From Wikipedia

You do know that that doesn't mean he fought, just that he was there?

You know. Smoking his pipe merrily while they boys played with bullets. Typical WW2 scenario.

Those medals were given for attendance, not fighting. That means that those medals can't prove he done anything more than sleep in his bunk the whole time.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

You're not just defending them, you're using all the Scientology tactics. We've all seen it here plenty of times.

The sites motto is "Deny Ignorance", but scientologists are the most ignorant people I know.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I know of the disciplinary action he faced for opening fire on a non existent sub off the coast of Mexico, but other than that his records don't even show he was in any combat theater.

The four medals that the US Navy's record credits to Hubbard were the American Defense Service Medal, which was awarded to all members of the military in service at the time of the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor; the American Campaign Medal, awarded to all service members who had performed duty in the American Theater of Operations during the war; the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, awarded to all who had served in the Pacific Theater; and the World War II Victory Medal, awarded to all who served during World War II.[8

From Wikipedia

You know. Smoking his pipe merrily while they boys played with bullets. Typical WW2 scenario.

Those medals were given for attendance, not fighting. That means that those medals can't prove he done anything more than sleep in his bunk the whole time.

Right. I get you, bro. That's how WW2 went down. Some soldiers fought in the battle, some slept it out. Especially naval battles where you're confined to a boat. Tag team effort, like WWE.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

From Wikipedia

Right. I get you, bro. That's how WW2 went down. Some soldiers fought in the battle, some slept it out. Especially naval battles where you're confined to a boat. Tag team effort, like WWE.

That post offers nothing.

Like I have said, the medals only prove he was there, not that he fought.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You're not just defending them, you're using all the Scientology tactics. We've all seen it here plenty of times.

The sites motto is "Deny Ignorance", but scientologists are the most ignorant people I know.

Our best trick is "order 88." It's where we barrage dissidents with links that we don't read that are a million words long, and then we sit back and chuckle as the suckers wade through the martial.
*shakes head in disbelif*
Terry, are you a Scientologist!?
edit on 10-6-2016 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Right, they were just proving he was where combat was, they don't disprove that he was invisible to enemy boats .

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Typical scientologist. Closing their eyes to evidence. You know what evidence is? Something you haven't brought to the table.
edit on 1062016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

From Wikipedia

Naval battles are documented and those that participate do get awards they may be ribbons or medals, but seeing actual combat is documented.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Right, they were just proving he was where combat was, they don't disprove that he was invisible to enemy boats .

You offered them as "evidence" to prove he fought. Not my fault and/or problem that they don't. It just makes you look a bit silly.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

From Wikipedia

I'm done messing with you man, I'm just joking around. I think that you need to work on better verifiying what's false and what's true. I also think you need to stop with the silly "order 88" trick. The most precious thing people have is their integrity and their time, you shouldn't inhibit your integrity by wasting their time.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

From Wikipedia

I'm done messing with you man, I'm just joking around. I think that you need to work on better verifiying what's false and what's true. I also think you need to stop with the silly "order 88" trick. The most precious think people have is their integrity and their time, you shouldn't inhibit your integrity by wasting their time.

Wasting their time by looking at EVIDENCE?

Yeah, why should people waste their time to back up their claims, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You claimed a Scientologist killed someone and got convicted of it. I did some searching, I don't know how they're so Teflon clean but I found where a guy whose mother was a Scientologist killed someone. Is that what you're referring to?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You claimed a Scientologist killed someone and got convicted of it. I did some searching, I don't know how they're so Teflon clean but I found where a guy whose mother was a Scientologist killed someone. Is that what you're referring to?

He was just putting a variation of "order 88" on you. That's all.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I actually claimed more than just murder. Funny how you're so stuck on that one.

I know of that case, but there are others. I wouldn't really count that one as he wasn't in Scientology, but his mother was.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He was just putting a variation of "order 88" on you. That's all.

Ok scientologist. If you say so.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I actually claimed more than just murder. Funny how you're so stuck on that one.

I know of that case, but there are others. I wouldn't really count that one as he wasn't in Scientology, but his mother was.

HAHA! Go ahead Terry. Back up your claim.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

HAHA! Go ahead Terry. Back up your claim.

I already did. It's not my fault that you ignore it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The misdirection is strong in these squirrels.

I'm pointing to the moon and they are having you look at my finger...

Just stay on topic with the OP and ignore them. They know their time is coming.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I found one where a tv actor in narconon killed his landlady, not a Scientologist either. How the hell do they have not one murderer among them? It's uncanny, that # must not work huh? Probably because most murderers were high or drunk when they killed according to a prison survey I read. And Scientologists can't do drugs or drink. I drink a little.
edit on 10-6-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join