It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs is sponsoring a Scientology-based jail ‘re-education’ program

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: SpecialSauce

So you dismiss all of the CONVICTIONS?

Poor scientologist who can't accept PROOF that Scientology is nothing but a cult and have had people convicted of crimes.
Just out of curiosity. What's your definition of a "cult?"

Just out of curiosity, why do you defend a cult with criminal convictions?

Not going to answer the question?

I would, but you don't believe the dictionary, so there's no point.
I NEVER agree with the dictionary? How do you know this?

That would be from a separate thread where you wouldn't accept the definition from a dictionary. Therefore, me defining what a cult is would be ignored.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Can't find one murder, manslaughter etcetera conviction of a Scientology member or church official. You claimed you did but you didn't. You're just outright lying IMO.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce

Can't find one murder, manslaughter etcetera conviction of a Scientology member or church official. You claimed you did but you didn't. You're just outright lying IMO.

You obviously didn't look hard enough. It's well documented.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Poor scientologist who can't accept PROOF that Scientology is nothing but a cult and have had people convicted of crimes.

That would be from a separate thread where you wouldn't accept the definition from a dictionary. Therefore, me defining what a cult is would be ignored.

You didn't agree with one a dictionary definition I put forth, therefore you will disagree with all dictionary definitions I put forth.

Great logic, my friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

you are aware Hubbard fought in ww2 right?

Where exactly did he fight?

I know of the disciplinary action he faced for opening fire on a non existent sub off the coast of Mexico, but other than that his records don't even show he was in any combat theater.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

HAHAH! Are you one of those people who barrages people with multiple lengthy links that you don't fully read? That sends people on a time consuming wild goose chase. It's a dirty trick.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You didn't agree with one a dictionary definition I put forth, therefore you will disagree with all dictionary definitions I put forth.

Great logic, my friend.

You didn't put a dictionary definition forward. You put your own definition forward. Big difference.

Also, it doesn't stop Scientology being a cult.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Wow. You didn't even grasp that I was putting that argument forth from your viewpoint. Do you currently have any reasoning capacity?

Great logic, my friend.

You didn't put a dictionary definition forward. You put your own definition forward. Big difference.

Also, it doesn't stop Scientology being a cult.
I was putting that argument forth from your viewpoint.

*facepalm*

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

HAHAH! Are you one of those people who barrages people with multiple lengthy links that you don't fully read? That sends people on a time consuming wild goose chase. It's a dirty trick.

It's called presenting evidence. If that evidence is 100 pages, so be it. It doesn't take away from the fact that Scientology members have been convicted and that Scientology has been convicted (as a group) for fraud.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Don't fall for Terry's trick, SpecialSauce. He's one of those people. He'll have you reading things he hasn't read, for hours.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Don't fall for Terry's trick, SpecialSauce. He's one of those people. He'll have you reading things he hasn't read, for hours.

Typical scientologist. Someone provides evidence against your cult and you close your eyes.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Doesn't the Gov have the habit of letting criminals go when the jails are too full?

Couldn't imagine what could happen if these brainwashed criminals were let go.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Typical scientologist. Someone provides evidence against your cult and you close your eyes.
Typical troll. You read titles of lengthy articles and then assume that it has material that will back up your claims, so you don't read it. You're too lazy to read it. So you post links to it and then have genuinely curious people wasting their time reading it. When they report back that it doesn't pertain to your claim, you tell them to look harder. You weasel you.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Typical troll. You read titles of lengthy articles and then assume that it has material that will back up your claims, so you don't read it. You're too lazy to read it. So you post links to it and then have genuinely curious people wasting their time reading it. When they report back that it doesn't pertain to your claim, you tell them to look harder. You weasel you.

Apart from the fact that the link I provided shows the convictions and have links to said conviction.

Also, the only 2 people who are saying that they're wrong are the 2 scientologists.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I know of the disciplinary action he faced for opening fire on a non existent sub off the coast of Mexico, but other than that his records don't even show he was in any combat theater.

The four medals that the US Navy's record credits to Hubbard were the American Defense Service Medal, which was awarded to all members of the military in service at the time of the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor; the American Campaign Medal, awarded to all service members who had performed duty in the American Theater of Operations during the war; the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, awarded to all who had served in the Pacific Theater; and the World War II Victory Medal, awarded to all who served during World War II.[8

From Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The four medals that the US Navy's record credits to Hubbard were the American Defense Service Medal, which was awarded to all members of the military in service at the time of the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor; the American Campaign Medal, awarded to all service members who had performed duty in the American Theater of Operations during the war; the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, awarded to all who had served in the Pacific Theater; and the World War II Victory Medal, awarded to all who served during World War II.[8

From Wikipedia

You do know that that doesn't mean he fought, just that he was there?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Apart from the fact that the link I provided shows the convictions and have links to said conviction.

Also, the only 2 people who are saying that they're wrong are the 2 scientologists.
How do you know we're Scientologists? Special Sauce has stated explicitly that he isn't. Can you even define the word "Scientologist?" If I were Trump id call you "TrecherousTerryDon.."Ha! That's a good one.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

How do you know we're Scientologists? Special Sauce has stated explicitly that he isn't. Can you even define the word "Scientologist?" If I were Trump id call you "TrecherousTerryDon. Ha! That's a good one.

It's obvious that you're both scientologists. Why else would you stick up for them and deny evidence presented? You also use all the typical Scientology arguments.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck......it must be a scientologist.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

From Wikipedia

You do know that that doesn't mean he fought, just that he was there?

You know. Smoking his pipe merrily while they boys played with bullets. Typical WW2 scenario.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You said he fought in WW2 so I asked where exactly did he fight those medals only show where he was during WW2.

Those medals do not indicate he ever saw combat.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join