It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Hundreds of claimants say deadbeat Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, this happens to people in business who have a lot of irons in the fire and move massive projects and money across their desks. Filing a lawsuit is not the same as being awarded a judgement.

For example... Microsoft.
www.theinquirer.net...
$9 Billion dollars+ in awarded judgements against them. Is Bill Gates a "deadbeat" because these arose?

Also, fraudulent lien filings have become all the rage. Everyone from the sovereign citizen crowd to some of the environmental extremist groups have used retaliatory fraudulent liens to intimidate people, politicians, even judges.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
THE LIBERALS ARE GETTING DESPERATE. ,,,,,,,SNOOOOOZE
edit on 9-6-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Just for fun....

Reality TV star?

First Lady...?

Multiple failed businesses?

Arab Spring?

Wait.... who are we talking about again...?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

LOL...Multiple failed business vs. Multiple failed policies.
At least thousands of people didn't die when one of Trump's businesses failed.
edit on 9-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I always appreciate straight talk from people in the know. I've been on your side of this many times. People just don't know the reality of how things work.

The dirty nitty-gritty is lost on them. Great post. Thanks for sharing real world knowledge on the topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Take away all the possible subcontractors and you're left with:

Among them: a dishwasher in Florida.

Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is story like a foul ball, not a whiff like the other failed hit pieces. The reality is that this just doesn't bother his voters, not bc they are stupid but because when you look at Hillary, she already sold out our countr and has an ongoing active FBI criminal investigation against her.

This story doesn't even compare along with the Clinton Foundation. Like Trump U, are civil lawsuits that may or may not have merit. His "failed businesses" are just side businesses to get his name out. He's a billionaire, he throws money around, steaks, wine, airlines? Its fun for him, his life didn't depend on them. Even the casono bankruptcy was strategic, not bc he didn't know what he was doing. His business savvy and reputation has been well known and the media wants us to believe he's a failed deadbeat businessman?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I have a question.

Has he ever released his tax return?

Did you ever read Mitt Romney's tax return?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
Reality TV star?

Multiple failed businesses?

Kind of sounds like a hit piece to me. They won't even acknowledge he's a very successful businessman.

Yes multiple failed businesses.

As in more than 1 out of hundreds.

These people are desperate to find anything they can on Trump and they are falling very short.

I read up on all the "dirt" people come up with on Trump. Some of it is interesting, some of it is outright exaggeration. None of it is anywhere near as bad as the dozens of scandals and immoral actions that Hillary has taken part in.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Trump admitted this months back... it was his sound bite for about 2 weeks.

"I don't pay for crappy jobs".

He ain't gonna explain s#.

He'll lap up more adoration from his Cult.

Unfortunately, that isn't legal. If someone does work for you, you are contractually obligated to pay them for that work unless you can prove the work wasn't done to the specifications outlined. What Trump does, is he doesn't pay and then he threatens to tie a person up in court to the point where it's more expensive to recover your lost wages than it is to just eat the loss.

I've worked for people like that in the past. They're scum, and it has nothing to do with the person doing a poor job, that's just an excuse. If the work were poor it never would have been accepted as being finished by the person managing the project.

Either Trump is incapable of hiring people who know how to do quality work or Trump cuts corners when payday rolls around.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Surprised? Doesn't need to pay his bills...he is rich. The rich are different.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Take away all the possible subcontractors and you're left with:

Among them: a dishwasher in Florida.

Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

You'd have to look at the facts of the case. I've worked in the legal field for a while so I have some knowledge in all of this types of cases. With the contractors as someone explained, is pretty common with large building projects. I've seen the work these subcontractors do, in fact in many prominent nyc condominiums and I've worked on a few of such lawsuits.

The others sound like wage/hour cases which might have to do with tip distribution, hourly overtime and more to do with personnel and accounting of whatever restaurant or bar. The law firm one can easily be fee disputes where the firm over billed and the client refuses to pay. Again quite common with large cases. To use these and try to day Trumps a scumbag or deadbeat is really off the mark.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You're so full of sht. I saw this happen to my dad's business and we had to shut our doors due to rich people not paying. The work was completed as ordered and on time, but they still don't pay. Honestly, kiss my ass for trying to spin it. We all know how they get rich. They steal. Go ahead and support him. It says everything about you. I had a lady stiff us out of $600 on a $10 million home. Despicable. All the regular home owners always paid and loved the work. It was rich people who were always the problem. I've had what Trump does to these people done to my family's business and screw anyone who tries to justify it.
edit on 10-6-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join