It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts: Clinton emails could have compromised CIA names

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The names of CIA personnel could have been compromised not only by hackers who may have penetrated Hillary Clinton's private computer server or the State Department system, but also by the release itself of tens of thousands of her emails, security experts say.

Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, turned over to the State Department 55,000 emails from her private server that were sent or received when she was secretary of state. Some contained information that has since been deemed classified, and those were redacted for public release with notations for the reason of the censorship.
Experts: Clinton emails could have compromised CIA names

This isn't a surprise to me. Remember what former NSA and CIA director Michael Hayden said.

“I would lose respect for scores for foreign intelligence services around the world if they were not already thumbing through all the emails that were kept on that server.”
Link

There you have it. According to Hayden, Clinton absolutely compromised CIA names. That means they were put in jeopardy of instant death wherever they were working.

This story reminds me of the difference between the elite and the peasants in this system. What is the life of a peasant worth? I would love to hear the opinions of some of the CIA agents whose lives were put in jeopardy on this issue. Who knows how many were even killed because of Clinton's recklessness? We'll never know.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This seems like the 3rd or 4th thread on this topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You know what?

Good.

There is not a single alphabet agency whose first loyalty is to the people, or the constitution of the United States of America in anything other than a notional sense anyway. Most of them are traitors, if the fruits of their labours are anything to go by. Their names becoming public can only serve the greater good, since they are puppets of corporate power, and little else besides. A pox on the lot of them. This will turn out being the best thing that Hilary Clinton has ever been responsible for.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It appears the White House accidentally leaks above top secret information too. Where's the outrage?

www.christiantoday.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm confused! Hillary said, she'd never sent or received any e-mails marked classified. If the e-mails had name of CIA personnel wouldn't that be classified without being marked as such? That's just common sense.

The White House has now classified the e-mails due to their sensitive nature for 75 years. Isn't this an admission of guilt with information so sensitive requiring 25 years longer than the information from the JFK assassination?

I smell some scatology. My grandfather always said about Washington that it is filled with crooks, thieves and whores. That was 60 years ago...nuttin has changed.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Color me shocked.

She just reiterated to Bret Baier that she did nothing wrong, and anyway everybody did it, and this is all just a minor paperwork snafu. Come on people, why so cynical?

It takes a special kind of individual to brazenly lie to millions of people when they know you're lying - and you know they know you're lying. And you expect them to elevate you to the most powerful office on earth anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
White House leaks are aplenty.

rightwingnews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The difference being, one is accidental and other is purposeful.

Do you have any reason to defend that criminal hillary, beside that she's a woman?
edit on 450k2016Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: InTheLight

The difference being, one is accidental and other is purposeful.

Do you have any reason to defend that criminal hillary, beside that she's a woman?

Was she convicted of doing it purposefully?

My reason is to find out how common or easy the names are leaked...I haven't even googled CIA and leaks via their prostitutes yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I''m sure everyone was just as outraged when plame was outed after the rove/bush email scandal

right ?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I''m sure everyone was just as outraged when plame was outed after the rove/bush email scandal

right ?

Yeah, let them all share a cell block.

new topics

top topics

join