It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Simmons transitioning into a woman, report says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

A tabloid report claims Richard Simmons’ recent self-imposed withdrawal from the public eye is because he has transitioned into a woman. The National Enquirer’s cover features a photo they say is Simmons wearing women’s clothes. They claim he’s not just dressed in drag, and that he has undergone breast implant surgery and hormone therapy. They also claim he goes by the name Fiona.

1010wcsi.com...

I always liked Richard Simmons. He has always seemed to be such a sweet guy.

Did you know that he never came out as gay? We all thought it, but he never admitted it.

If the National Inquirer is right, maybe this explains it. He wasn't gay, but rather, a transgender woman.

I know it's the NI, but they get it right many times. Maybe this explains his hospital visits and reclusive behavior in the last three years.

Maybe Bruce Jenner's "bravery" inspired Richard. What do you think? Will we be seeing more of this in the celebrity world? Who might be next? Is this this real or the newest publicity stunt?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords I hope he transitions onto the street in front of a bus. The guy is sickening to watch. HE's way too touchy feely and makes people uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Probably running out of money.
Time for some publicity.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Now that's one that makes sense..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is news??! I thought he already was a woman...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Incoming Mandella Effect BS in 3.2.1....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I always find it funny when gay celebs come out thinking they were fooling people. In most of these cases, it is already pretty obvious. A surprise would be Mike Tyson coming out... Richard Simmons dressing like a woman or maybe "transitioning" is not news but confirming what the public already knew.

Better yet, it would be more newsworthy if there was a sex tape with Richard Simmons and it was revealed he WASN'T gay.
edit on 8-6-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why did I think this was Gene Simmons.... Come on brain, get it together and read.

Lol

But as it pertains to Richard, good for him if that's what he wants and if its true.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dude.

The National Enquirer’s

Fake news.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Dude.

The National Enquirer’s

Fake news.

Not necessarily, they were one of the first publications to leak out the rumors of Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner. They got it right on that one. I don't watch that trashy crap but I have friends who do and from what I saw of "Bruce" I believed it when I saw the article.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If true I say good for him...I remember watching his show as a youth and he use to make me laugh out loud..he was especially a crack up on late night talk shows...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

He's a great friend of Howard Stern, who used to bust his chops about being gay. Simmons would get so mad he wouldn't speak to Stern for the longest time. They've since made up and Stern has been reporting that Simmons has been reclusive lately which worries his friends. There were rumors his cleaning lady was holding him hostage but I guess it turns out the woman holding him hostage was the woman inside him!

No one can cry faster than Simmons.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What do you think? Will we be seeing more of this in the celebrity world? Who might be next? Is this this real or the newest publicity stunt?

The only thoughts I have are "So?" and "I hope he's happy".

originally posted by: AVtech34
HE's way too touchy feely and makes people uncomfortable.

Take responsibility for your own feelings. If you feel uncomfortable, own it. It's not his doing.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic Did I say he makes me uncomfortable? I said he's sickening to watch and ive seen him on shows where the people around him were visibly unnerved by him. How is him being a creepy little weirdo not his doing? Is he a muppet?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
....What do you think? Will we be seeing more of this in the celebrity world? Who might be next? Is this this real or the newest publicity stunt?

You asked...

Q) Who might be next?

A) Mike Piazza - I hope, like his "I'm not gay" press conference, he transitions and holds a press-conference, fully transitioned and looking like an obvious woman (except, still carrying PED bulk), to announce that he is not transexual. I've never known a more conceited self-hater than that guy! Well, I didn't know him personally, but I know people who have.

Q) Is this this real or the newest publicity stunt?

A) I'm going to guess it's real - he always seemed as though he was somewhere in the spectrum "in-between" male and female. I think if that's what someone wants, so be it - it's your body, your life, etc. That said, I also think it's unfortunate that people aren't happy with being who they are. Why does everything have to be binary?

Not that it's an easy life being "in-between" male and female, but I hope those who are, are not also undergoing newfound stress in feeling as though they have to choose one or the other - just be yourself. Undergoing the knife - well, it's for a better reason than cosmetic surgery, in my opinion. I guess I'll just count myself blessed it's not something I or anyone close to me is considering.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just another mentally unstable drama queen looking for attention.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Nope. Rumor is false according to his Representative...

CBS News

Richard is one unique individual!!

But he's still a "he."

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Nope. Rumor is false according to his Representative...

CBS News

Richard is one unique individual!!

But he's still a "he."

We'll see.

The guy spent his life as a fitness guru, for heaven's sake. He was hospitalized for dehydration?! "I was dehydrated and needed some fluids and now I am feeling great! Summer is here -- drink plenty of liquids."

Naw! NI, over the years, has become pretty careful about what they print and has broken many stories that were true.

Fiona Simmons has a nice little ring to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Uhhhhhhhhh . . . Richard . . .

in this case . . .

"better late than never"

does NOT apply.

Your train left that station many years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
He's a great friend of Howard Stern, who used to bust his chops about being gay.

The classic appearance is when Howard donated money to Richard's charity. It was just his pocket change.

Richard didn't come on for almost a year.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join