It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders and his supports should through their support behind a third-party candidate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: TheBandit795

Sorry, I don't even know what that means or who that is.

David Rockefeller
Honorary Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations

David Rockefeller (wikipedia page)

Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.

Foreign Policy Address at the Council on Foreign Relations

Speech
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
July 15, 2009

The day in 2008 I found out Barack Obama is a David Rockefeller puppet

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

edit on 8-6-2016 by TheBandit795 because: Fixed youtube link

<< 1   >>

join