It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tazer Video (enclosed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Enclosed is a video of a state trooper who is trying to arrest a DUI suspect, but the suspect refuses to be arrested.
So each time the suspect says "no" to the trooper, the trooper zaps him.

Here is the video. Enjoy!!!

www.kimmershow.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just saw the video (without any sound) but damn...that had to absolutely suck for the DUI suspect being Tazered.

I would feel much safer with cops armed with Tazers that cause temporary paralyzation than police issued guns that cause...well permanent paralyzation.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Huh, for some reason I was expecting the body to spasm with the tazer. It just looked like he fell and took a little nap, like a narcoleptic having a catnap, repeatedly.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My favorite video in the world!! i showed dj (the mod) this and he was laughing lol this tazer is the x-26...when i apply for the ny state trooper test in a few years i hope thy will have these babys by then...In 1998, TASER International began Project Stealth: the development of the much higher power weapons to stop goal-oriented, focused and extremely combative individuals who were impervious to non-lethal weapons. The result of Project Stealth was the ADVANCED TASER M26.The ADVANCED TASER product uses proprietary technology to incapacitate dangerous, combative, or high-risk subjects that may be impervious to other non-lethal means, regardless of pain tolerance, drug use, or body size - factors that cause other non-lethal options to have decreased effectiveness. The ADVANCED TASER also has a lower injury rate than other non-lethal weapons and has had no reported long-term, adverse after-effects. The ADVANCED TASER uses an Electro-Muscular Disruption (EMD) technology that will stop a focused, goal oriented subject from up to 21 feet away.On May 30, 2003, TASER International introduced the new TASER X26 with Shaped Pulse™ Technology. The TASER X26 offers even greater stopping power than the ADVANCED TASER M26 - in a package that is 60% smaller and lighter. Optimized for full time carry on the duty belt, the X26 ships in a complete system including an ambidextrous eXoskeleton™ Holster. We believe the X26 will transform law enforcement and become a vital tool for patrol level law enforcement offices around the world.Through May of 2003, over 2,500 police departments in the United States and abroad have purchased TASER products, and over 200 police departments - including Phoenix, San Diego, Sacramento, Albuquerque and Reno - have purchased TASER products for every patrol officer.

Videos 1
Videos 2
Videos 3

[edit on 16-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
ADHDsux4me,

Thanks for sharing the snippit and the extra videos.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom
ADHDsux4me,

Thanks for sharing the snippit and the extra videos.

No problem im thinking about putting the guy with one as my avatar heh yeah by then i hope the ny state troopers will have them in about 4 years so if i get in ill have one

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I need one of those tazers for when I'm at the grocery store. The next time someone blocks the shopping lane with their basket, I'll just taz'em. No harm done and the lane gets cleared up.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Yxboom]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom
I need one of those tazers for when I'm at the grocery store. The next time someone blocks the shopping lane with their basket, I'll just taz'em. No harm done and the lane gets cleared up.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Yxboom]

heh.. i doubt i would spend $1000.00 dollers to get a x26 to make people move out of the way at my local grocery store lol or even $600.00 for the m18l.. the m18 is $400.00...

Purchase here (scroll down)

[edit on 16-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it is a two way street and a Tazer could be used against an officer, thus rendering him totally helpless. He could easily be disarmed once he is Tazed.

top topics

join