It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Lol, to bad it's not a lobster. Mmmm with butter and a big bib.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yeah, no crab for dinner after you've bonded with the little guy!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
My brother calls her "Miss personality". She definitely has one. She acts like a teenage human sometimes.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Awwww! What does your other dog look like? You said you had two?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
My brother calls her "Miss personality". She definitely has one. She acts like a teenage human sometimes.

And by that, friend, do you mean she thinks money grows on trees, sleeps until noon and complains that there is never anything to eat in the house?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
So what you're trying to say is that money doesn't grow on trees? People wake up before noon? There actually is food? Well, let me tell you that if such a world where this is true that is a crazy world.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

LOL!!!

I know that my teens would love to find it, except the waking up before noon part.

They would be happy to live without that aspect!

LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Last Story Entry!! By The Lovely Miss Martin!! Which has all details of other Story Entries!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

The strange little pixie was Martin! All this time! Kaelci leapt up from the couch and apologised profusely to the little creature, she thought that the pixie had looked familiar! “I’m so sorry, Martin! I didn’t realise it was you, and with that squeak! I just couldn’t understand you!” A swift realisation swept across her face as she more events flooded her mind. “Oh! I’m so sorry I swatted you, too!” Sheepishly smiling as she added. “You know how pixies are…”

Poor little Pixie Martin was coated in sugary tears, and Martin’s friend Drego had been unable to assist… surely there was something that could be done!

Ideas and thoughts coursed throughout Kaelci’s mind as she tried to find a way to help her friend, nothing would come to mind, it was as though a block had been placed across the logical pathways of her thoughts. Shaking her head softly to herself, she sighed and sat back down onto the soft cushions of the couch… immediately suspicious as a snide giggle that began to chuckle malevolently from behind her.

SQUELCH

“DARIEN!!!” She yelled as her bottom didn’t quite find the soft cushions of the couch but rather the goop that the couch had transformed into. She struggled in vain to lift herself from the goopy mess, but it wasn’t to be, every movement she made caused her to become more and more entangled within the sticky creation. She was stuck.

She whipped her head about from side to side, struggling to view the tiresome man she knew had been responsible for this, at last finding him standing by the wall giggling alongside a purple-haired pixie. “It’s wonderful that you’ve made a new friend in your intoxicated state, truly!”

Suddenly a thought came to mind, whizzing back to hours prior when the Pixie Martin had knocked the cup from Darien’s hand and had caused a ruckus. Pixie dust had landed all over him and he had been able to remove the enchantment with ease once he had been aware of what was happening. Giggling again at the memory of him sprouting green fur, Kaelci stopped feeling so angry and quickly called him over.

“Darien! Your magic! You were able to stop the pixie enchantment earlier during the… incident… perhaps you could help Martin here?”

Smiling his slightly lopsided boyish grin, the pixie liquor obviously having settled in after all these hours, Darien sidled over to the group of Shedizens and performed a bow. “Indeed, I could.”

He quickly straightened his face, no obvious evidence of intoxication remaining, and closed his eyes, clasping his hands together as a golden glow began to emanate from him. It grew brighter and brighter and soon began to swirl and twirl about the sugar-coated pixie sitting despondently upon the cushion. A few minutes past and she was entirely shrouded in the golden glow; with a quick clap of his hands and a murmur from the old language, which Kaelci decided she really needed to learn, the pixie began to grow larger and larger until finally she was her proper size once more.

Darien chuckled softly and gave Kaelci a wink. “Before I forget…” he clapped sharply once more and Martin’s pixie wings disappeared and Kaelci quickly recoiled upwards and almost hit the ceiling as the goopy couch stopped being so sticky and returned to normal, bouncing her about up and down several times as the equilibrium was restored all about her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 20 6 2016 by kaelci because: there are so many mistakes in this, don't judge me. LOL.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Nice one Kaelci!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Very good Kaelci!

You two are great collaborators!

Sorry it took so long, didn't want you to think I'm not reading!

Playing games in other windows!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Are you playing Minecraft?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Are you playing Minecraft?

No but it is fun for me.

Chess.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Love chess! Hope you win!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Bird, look at you all sexy and everything! Nice avatar. The boys will be drooling.

Kaelci loved your story entry! So our Martin is back to normal. Pesky might miss her being a Pixie, but at least the mystery is over for her. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I only just posted it! Haha!

I've been re-reading it and gosh, there are so many errors in it, I don't know where to start correcting them all. I'll just leave it! I don't know why, I just feel rushed today so I was all GO GO GO! TYPE TYPE TYPE! YAY STORY WOOOOOO POP THE CHAMPAGNE! and as a result, it's not to my usual standards. I'm terrible, LOL.

Thanks Q!!

And thanks Zazz for your comment on the other page hahaha, I'm not sure I would say adorable but hey! I'll let you think so ^_________^

Cute kitten teddy dreams for you!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
OMG Kaelci that was awesome!!! That was perfect!!!!

I will let night go next or Syx has Aliens ships headed if we want to head outside.....

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
I only just posted it! Haha!
I've been re-reading it and gosh, there are so many errors in it, I don't know where to start correcting them all. I'll just leave it! I don't know why, I just feel rushed today so I was all GO GO GO! TYPE TYPE TYPE! YAY STORY WOOOOOO POP THE CHAMPAGNE! and as a result, it's not to my usual standards. I'm terrible, LOL.

Nah! No errors on this end, must be your puter!

It's perfect!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi Moon!How are you?

Oh Kaelci, you are indeed adorable young lady!

I have open windows too and flitting here and there tonight.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Bird, look at you all sexy and everything! Nice avatar. The boys will be drooling.

OMG!!!

ROFL, literally!

Well, I suppose any attention....

Just kidding! Just kidding!

hahahaha!

P.S. afterthought: Do you think we choose avatars that are actually opposite of our real life selves? I mean, you know my daughter usually chooses mine but not this time.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I am just happy your not in the cage.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join