It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

How does anyone expect me to doze off when you all keep posting kitty and puppy pics.

Mwahahahaha!

It's working!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Your one kitty is so big. Not fat, big. How much does that Kitti weigh?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

P.S. afterthought: Do you think we choose avatars that are actually opposite of our real life selves? I mean, you know my daughter usually chooses mine but not this time.

I suppose people choose their avatars for different reasons. For me, I have been a fan of Fantasy and elves and dragons etc. The minute I layed eyes on my current avatar, it was her eyes that drew me in first. I found her eyes compelling. She was also beautiful yet vulnerable looking. I just knew that was the one for me. I suppose she represents my love of all that is enchanting and magical too.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I chose mine because I was tired of looking like a girl, so now it me, what you see is what you get!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I don't know where the Birdie's comment is, but I chose this one for the Euro and later I'll likely pick a beautiful one
Not quite the opposite of me, but what I would like, not of myself, but the rest.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I picked mine because:
1. I like the movie. It's funny as hell.
2. I am legion.
3. We are many.
4. I like darkness.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Your big calico is actually a tortoiseshell cat. They have no white on them. I had one and she was just amazing! I have a Siamese right now, the biggest love bug ever! All your cats are just beautiful!!!!

Oh Skid, your other dog is adorable!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
It was 16.something, almost 17lbs. And yeah she is a little fat

I didn’t see the edit about avatars. My first avatar was a picture of my transam along with the symbol I have tattooed on my side. BUT everyone thought I was a guy so…one day someone just offered up my previous avatar and she just spoke to me. The latest change happened in The Shed. Again, she just spoke to me.

edit on 6/20/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Awwww, I had two all black cats, not at the same time though. All my cats were indoor cats, but when I was first married and so poor, we had no air conditioning and would often take rides in the car with the windows open and my black cat loved to go with us.

Cute dog ya have too!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thank you. She knows it, too. She tries to play the "I'm cute" card when she doesn't want to do something.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
How does anyone expect me to doze off when you all keep posting kitty and puppy pics.

I know, right? Hiya Sweetie!

Quantum and Kaelci, adorable pics!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Okay, I'll share a little. LOl
I think I've said it before...?

Birds are kind of a big deal to me and the girls. All sorts of reasons really. There will usually be a 'bird' theme.

Folks may think the 'bird in the cage' represents me and it does, sort of, but more often than not it represents my oldest and her health issues. She feels trapped at times. (If you read this, don't kill me! LOL)

Today, I found this picture and it represents me sitting with her like I usually do at night. Waiting and watching and listening. She's in her little bird cage beside me.

She is always on my mind so, of course my avatars will 99% of the time be about her.

It's odd, I know. But it is what it is. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I love it!

I like them both!

I liked the old one too.

I like to change things up...I guess I really like your new one!
LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't consider it "weird", but rather, for lack of a better word, sweet. I hope your oldest is fine. Well, she has health issues so I suppose she can't be completely, but I hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Awe, I hope your daughter is ok with her health. Makes me sad to hear about that!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Quantum, I'm glad you have the one of yourself, it's a good one!

Skid, I loved that movie, I thought it was pretty scary when it first came out.
Going to see The Conjuring 2 tomorrow! Love spooky movies!!!!!!!

Moon, I can't wait to see what you pick out next!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I might pick the most beautiful singer
Otherwise some faery or gothic/dark image because come on, dark art is rather beautiful. Not that I completely mind bright colors

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I would have thought you were a guy with that other avatar. I almost chose a dragon for mine, but thought it was rather masculine and I am such a girly girl. LOL

I used to have this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thanks guys! Truly!

It will work out. Things just become complicated when your children turn 18.

And I thought they were complicated before! LOL

I've had some wonderful friends in real life and from the Shed who have helped us immensely and still are there to this day.

I suppose that's part of the reason ATS is so special to me. Some things I have been able to share privately (off of ATS) with my ATS friends that sometimes you just can't fathom saying face to face with RL folks...I mean, folks try to be nice and supportive but when you are telling them stuff that you can't even hardly believe yourself...we members here on ATS have a deeper understanding of life and the realms of life than most people, IMO. Usually, nothing is too crazy sounding for us! LOL

(hugs)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Like this perhaps?

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join