It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh I love the cherry flav's as well. There is one called Pink Piranha that tastes like cherry certs.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hmmmm Cherry certs yum! I might have to give the pens another go....it's been awhile

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm doing pretty well right now actually Love Bug. Just trying to stay cool in this blistering hot weather. Actually, I didn't go down to the overlook below the lodge this time. Went to the one just down the road from it at the state park. So, no I didn't get the shaky knees. LOL

a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks my brutha from anutha mutha!!

a reply to: Night Star

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Lorri!!!

All is good down here in the hills.
Haven't really been getting out much where it has been hot up until yesterday.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I want to find a cola flav and add cherry or a cherry cola flav. Sorry we had a power outage just after my last post.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Thank you for the Vape list. Now I get it. They don't have flavors like a cheeseburger or breakfast Vape like a egg. It's like cherry or watermelon.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

That's only at vapor jedi. There could be breakfast/lunch/dinner flav's at other sites lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If not we could invent them lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ya, I just googled eliquid. Seems like it's mostly fruit/candy/drinks/tobacco flav's. Some sites do let you create though. That would be fun. I'm currently trying out a cherry/absinthe blend. It's ok. would rather it had more cherry and a little less absinthe.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I will take the dinner flavors like chicken Vape, crab, turkey with mash potatoes hold the butter, the steak vape.

You can make the lunch Vape like turkey sandwich with pickles and mustard Vape.

Martin75, well breakfast for sure, bacon Vape or coffee with vanilla cream Vape. Lol

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I think I might try a coffee blend next time, although I drink coffee all day, so I'm not sure if there's a point lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I want a mary jane flav so I can freak cops out lol. I would get in soo much trouble

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I wish they'd invent a pickle sandwich flavored one then I wouldn't need to eat!

Well, I'd still need to eat but you know what I mean?

edit on 20-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: a post about pickles and can't spell! Geez!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I know right, I goto subway and ask for a wheat sub with pickles only lots of pickles. They think I am crazy, they are like you want mayo with that, no just pickleS.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
I know right, I goto subway and ask for a wheat sub with pickles only lots of pickles. They think I am crazy, they are like you want mayo with that, no just pickleS.

Exactly, my new thing is Claussen Kosher Dill sandwich slices.

I've gone through a jar (rather large one too!) just this weekend.

Perfect sandwich.

I've tried with cheese but the texture is...yucko to me.

I'm sure I'll burn myself out on them soon enough.
edit on 20-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: Just stop posting Chirp...just stop!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Claussen Kosher Dills are really good. After I munch all the pickles I stick two tomatoes into the juice and let them soak for a week.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone! Good morning!!
Just a quick hello because after a few days of being sick and not sleeping well, I slept a little TOOOOOO well this morning and I have to get up and go shortly!

(Creature of habit. I NEED to go to the grocery store first thing in the morning, otherwise I'll be surrounded by people and get overwhelmed and flustered and irate.... wouldn't be so bad. Except. Bogans.)

I quickly read flipped through the pages! Hope to put another story entry up later
Hooray for Martin the Pixie finding her voice!! Hooray for two story entries from Sir Dragon!
These stories made my morning catch up far more..... tolerable...
Also Happy Anniversary to you and CC!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Birdie!!! Synchronicity seems to be happening to me more and more lately, almost every day I'm commenting about something happening. It's truly insane.

Hello to Q, Chooch, Miss Night,.... um... everyone else! LOL. I'm half asleep, and need to be wide awake in 5 minutes. Don't judge me, monkey! (hehe, I love that quote, good ol' Grandma's Boy
)

*zooms away leaving a trail of doughnuts behind her*

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Can't eat tomatoes anymore

But my Dad used to put eggs in there. Bleh!

Here's the jar I bought Friday. Yes, Friday.

Did some math (not my strong suit but) and there should be approximately 15 or so slices in the jar.

There are 4 left. Thank Gosh they are only 5 calories each. And...I don't desire bread that often anymore.

I haven't eaten any today because I don't want to have to run to the store for pickles!

'They' say the first step to recovery is admitting there's an issue.

edit on 20-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: Oh my Gosh! THAT picture is huge! WTH?!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have a problem too with pickles. I never bought the slices just the ones cut in half. That is why my jar is empty. I should have been like you and not finished mine, now I have to goto the store.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Don't let anyone tell you that dogs can't be spiteful. I don't know what's got into my oldest one but she's being a brat. She took off earlier, only to come back an hour later. She just did it again. I found her under a trailer we use as a kennel and she wouldn't come out. She just laid there in a hole she'd dug and looked at me. I finally got her out. I wonder what I did to make her mad this time.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
No worries. I was at my in-between. LOL Nah if I’m going to get in trouble….let me vape the real stuff!!!

Don’t get me wrong….I love me some bacon…I just don’t know if I could smoke it. LOL

a reply to: kaelci
I followed the donuts to find you. LOL Paul is the grocery shopper in this house. But he has to go at 7, he has been known to cause a scene…..I will have to tell you about it some time. I don’t go to Walmart with him!!!

Don’t get me wrong….I love me a dill pickle wedge, y’all got problems! I eat mayonnaise sandwiches, not so much anymore but when I was younger.

You guys are cracking me up. Vaping leads to flavors, flavors to food, food to pickles. LOL

a reply to: Skid Mark
Just be glad she is only hiding. My dad had a dog that would $hit in his shoes when it got mad

edit on 6/20/2016 by Martin75 because: Added Skid

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join