It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refused to be Sex Slave: 19 Yazidi Girls Burned to Death In Cages

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

19 Yazidi girls were burned to death by ISIS militants in Mosul, activists and eyewitnesses said. The victims, who had been taken by ISIS as sex slaves, were placed in iron cages in central Mosul and burned to death in front of hundreds of people, ARA news reported. “They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIS militants,” local media activist Abdullah al-Malla told the agency. “The 19 girls were burned to death, while hundreds of people were watching. Nobody could do anything to save them from the brutal punishment,” an eyewitness said.
Well, these muslim savages have not got long before they meet their allah, wonder how he will receive these animals, with open arms?en.alalam.ir...

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

These savages are as Muslim as the Westboro Baptist Church is Christian.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ISIS getting really really desperate.
edit on 6-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There is nothing as blind as a religious nut following insane corruption. But they will sooner or later meet the mirror.

In a way it is quite funny how some who believe they serve goodness but are inside minions of evil and some who call themselves satanists are creating good fruits.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yet in America the media and the Left (I know...redundant) proclaims a "War on Women" HERE because, ummm, Birth Control deductibles and, ahhh...something.

Sadly, the shooting of the Cincinnati Zoo gorilla received more air time than this horrific act. The PC media epic fails again.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Their "Allah" knew what he was doing when he placed them here on Earth.

But more to the point, I don't understand how "hundreds" of people would stand around and watch this happen. Are people in those parts of the world so de-sensitized to death and suffering that this was like watching a show???

edit on 6/6/2016 by carewemust because: Trump Will Zap The ISIS Leaders from Space!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

You are aware the establishment media, both Left and Right, are neither Left nor Right? They are owned by the wealthy elite to push their agendas.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Westboro Baptist church is following the doctrines of Paul. Just because most Christians are not insane enough to follow all his ideas do not mean they do not follow the literal meaning.

These Wahabbi is following Mecca Islam literally. They are insane enough to behave like Muhammad did when he got power. These are the Sunni culture that is using the dualist thinking "Muhammad created against the Jews as a justification for his insane acts" to behave against the golden rule towards all that are not Sunni like or even to moderate for their preference.

Both Paul and Muhammad left duallist corrupted ideas in their doctrine. The same dualist ideas that lead to both Nazism and Zionism. White wash do not cure the ideas that create the insanity/sickness. Cancer/corruption have to be fixed at the root ideas or it will spread.

edit on 6-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

So both groups follow a doctrine that doesn't represent their religion and they are also extremists.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably because a bunch of unarmed farmers don't want to end up in a cage being burnt alive, just a guess, not an endorsement. What a terrible thing to see/live with.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So both groups follow a doctrine that doesn't represent their religion and they are also extremists.

No and your comment show me you have no want to look at the problem with both the bible and the Quran objectively, but want to hide every problem that exists within them that in the end will just cause more suffering.

You want all Muslim to automatically behave peaceful and non dualist like the Sufi mystic but refuse to say there is something very wrong in the ideas in the books that cause this manifestation again and again.

And in 1000 years the suffering of people will continue since white washers would not go directly after the ideas that caused suffering but wanted to be known as tolerant even if it is insanity that is being tolerated. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

edit on 6-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Huh? You do know that Wahhabism and the rest of the 1.2 billions Muslims have NOTHING in common right? Just because their book is the same does not mean their beliefs are the same. I'm not hiding anything, that's just a god damn fact.

No, your problem is, and I think, you want to paint all Muslims as Wahhabism but more disgustingly as ISIS. But then again, your post is hard to read. You should proof read it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I don't understand how "hundreds" of people would stand around and watch this happen
These hundreds are in a "captive situation" in Mosul. It's the capital of Deash-ISIS Death cult in Iraq captured in 2014. Mosul is in the process of gradual liberation by the Iraq army. So they are hostages and cannot leave Mosul.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Probably because a bunch of unarmed farmers don't want to end up in a cage being burnt alive, just a guess, not an endorsement. What a terrible thing to see/live with.

Those 19 girls were probably some of those farmers daughters. They showed up to watch them be burned alive. I can't get my head around that for some reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Which is to say radical, but still affiliated. However delusional they may be.
edit on -05:002016Tue, 07 Jun 2016 00:47:29 -050030America/Chicago000000Tue, 07 Jun 2016 00:47:29 -0500TueAmerica/ChicagoJun by PorteurDeMort because: Punctuation

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You do know that Wahhabism and the rest of the 1.2 billions Muslims have NOTHING in common right?

Over simplification.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This news made me a little sick to the stomach. Why do the Muslims put up with these people? If I was a Muslim, I would go jihad against them for destroying the reputation and security of the Muslim world.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Damn, they are still out there having their party in the desert?

the world lost interest?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It is probably wrong of me, but I'd feel justice was done if these murderers were tortured for as long as is humanly possible to sustain.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Of all the sh1t that Daesh has done, the Yazidi girls bother me the most. There are still hundreds out there, if not thousands. The world pretty much turned a blind eye to these poor women and girls. I've read stories of them being chained to beds, broken arms for saying no etc. It's fuccing disgusting and makes me want to cry. I'm a man btw.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join