It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refused to be Sex Slave: 19 Yazidi Girls Burned to Death In Cages

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yep. I consider myself a humanitarian but these savages strip me of my humanity.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

WAIT JUST A MINUTE OKAY.....

Look before you all start getting hot a bothered RELAX. iT'S ALL FAKE. Look 75% of the news stories are fake. 99% of the news stories involving the NWO are faked. So please, even the beheading videos are all fake. And personally anything involving isis in my opinion is fake.

Isis is the see eye ahh's proxy army. But they're the 'FAKE BAD GUYS". Therefore of course they're doing atrocities that no one has ever actually seen to any degree that's truthful and verifiable. So please, don't believe any of it. It's all fake!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

People like you making comments like that is why we have such a PROBLEM with Islam because FACT this is ISLAM!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It is probably wrong of me, but I'd feel justice was done if these murderers were tortured for as long as is humanly possible to sustain.

Even if I do like the idea it is probably to much suffering and would violate the golden rule. What they deserve. No more no less. Even Hitler deserve no more, no less.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt any of us could really begin to comprehend life there, I'm with you..it is hard to wrap your head around. It's quite possible the girl's families are already dead or they have to bear it for the sake of the remaining family.
It's pretty depressing to ponder.
edit on 7-6-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
Yet in America the media and the Left (I know...redundant) proclaims a "War on Women" HERE because, ummm, Birth Control deductibles and, ahhh...something.

Sadly, the shooting of the Cincinnati Zoo gorilla received more air time than this horrific act. The PC media epic fails again.

If they gave it air time, they would have to call this genocide and acknowledge that ISIS is perpetrating genocide on certain groups in the Middle East like the Yazidis and any Jews they catch and, worst of all for the press and government here to admit, Christians.

Just admitting to the genocide alone would be monumental, but then having to admit the tangential fact that sometimes Christians can be persecuted would make them burn alive. (that last is sarcastic but true enough in its own way because we are not to think of genocide or to think we are being persecuted anywhere in the world)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I can't believe the world has put up with this BS as long as it has.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think it's as much as being desensitized rather than these "hundreds" of people agreed with this evil act! It's why many in the western world are so alarmed about accepting Islamist followers into their country. These acts of primitive brutality and murder are so prevalent in their beliefs! Non-Islamists everywhere have every right to reject accepting this evil belief into their country.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Every time we try to go in there and fix it it gets worse.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just nuke the place.
its only inhabited by those who don't deserve life, those who are living through hell and those who will die anyway.

It'd be a mercy to some and an example to others.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It is probably wrong of me, but I'd feel justice was done if these murderers were tortured for as long as is humanly possible to sustain.

Trump would go after their families but a lot of people think it's unfair and would create more of these monsters.

Like they need an excuse, sheesh.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This news made me a little sick to the stomach. Why do the Muslims put up with these people? If I was a Muslim, I would go jihad against them for destroying the reputation and security of the Muslim world.

Well, mostly because, contrary to popular belief, Muslims are not willing to die for their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's a problem that was created to a large extent by us, half hearted attempts to rectify it are not going to work..I don't even know if it can be fixed.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Dumbest thing I have read today(still early though)..who do you think is dying and FIGHTING over there?
edit on 7-6-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

No it's not. Are you saying ISIS represents all Muslims?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Riiiiiigggghhhttt. I'm the problem. How ignorant can you possibly be?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Got any proof? I saw some things in Lebanon in the 80's that definitely were not fake. I have a few scars from one of them and some nightmares from others. Don't give me the "this isn't Lebanon crap". Lebanon is where most of this has it's roots. I've always found it ironic that nobody wants to give the Soviets the credit they so greatly deserve for their role in creating this mess.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Nuke what place? The entire Middle East?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: rickymouse
This news made me a little sick to the stomach. Why do the Muslims put up with these people? If I was a Muslim, I would go jihad against them for destroying the reputation and security of the Muslim world.

Well, mostly because, contrary to popular belief, Muslims are not willing to die for their beliefs.

Keep in mind that Iraqis, and Jordanians and Syrians are dying every day fighting ISIS and many of them are Muslims.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's also illegal and immoral.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join