It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Hits 'Magic Number' of Delegates to Clinch Nomination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

source, please

Otherwise, no.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Source saying she has 572 superdelegates? Source saying they're not going to flip over to Bernie? What are you looking for?

She had 547 dsuperdelegates as of yesterday and now she has 572 she added some new supers today.

www.google.com...=m.09c7w0/D/6/short/m.09c7 w0/
As far as their commitment to supporting her well circumstantial evidence such as they are not actively changing sides supports the premise but ok I have nothing. I guess I need to call and poll each one huh?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mOjOm

Do you really think these people are going to change their minds? Why?

Which people???

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Source saying she has 572 superdelegates? Source saying they're not going to flip over to Bernie? What are you looking for?

She had 547 dsuperdelegates as of yesterday and now she has 572 she added some new supers today.

www.google.com...=m.09c7w0/D/6/short/m.09c7 w0/
As far as their commitment to supporting her well circumstantial evidence such as they are not actively changing sides supports the premise but ok I have nothing. I guess I need to call and poll each one huh?

Wow. How you spun absolutely nothing into everything is really amusing.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Looks like the media suppressing the turnout ahead of the CA primary tomorrow. I can say my Bernie friends are fired up. I think she loses again. She is limping into July.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I heard mention that the media would announce that Hillary won after NJ polls close tomorrow, their must be some serious concern over the California votes if the MSM is jumping the gun and announcing this on the eve of the Jun 7 primaries....

Looks like another Dem establishment move, made like a thief in the night...

Much like how our Congress passes bills at midnight on a Friday then haul ass out of town before the ink dries and be nowhere to be seen when the Sunday paper is delivered

edit on Mon, 06 Jun 2016 22:02:59 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: context

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Trump had to fight 15 competitors and still got the nomination before Hillary, even though all she needed to beat were 2. (Sanders & Webb) What does that tell ya?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well done idiots. You just taken Trump and Hillary to the big show.

Money = Power

At this point I can't really see anything good happening out of this election.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Did anyone really expect in a totally corrupt government, that anything less than the most corrupt nominee would get the nod?

It was a given from day one.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Did anyone really expect in a totally corrupt government, that anything less than the most corrupt nominee would get the nod?

I wonder how many people will sit out of tomorrow's vote. It's unreal they are doing this right in front of our faces.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well thank god their convention is next month.

This crap is old already.

2016 Trump versus Clinton.

Who is America going to vote for?

A 'racist' or a career criminal politician?

The suspense is EPIC.

Who it won't be ?

A senile old white guy who think oligarch's is out to git him.

Oh dear that's gonna upset some folks.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 6-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Everyone voting for Hillary raise your hand.

Now, slap yourself with it and wake up and smell the coffee, she's an establishment muppet.

A bought-and-paid-for dynastic career politician hell bent on driving the military / industrial complex agenda will not work in the best interests of America and her citizens, but I guess that's irrelevant because she says stuff that she will do once elected, just like every other POTUS hopeful before her.

And every POTUS after her.....

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: caterpillage

I wonder how many people will sit out of tomorrow's vote. It's unreal they are doing this right in front of our faces.

That's the power of the MSM. Take the wind out of their sails.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Not only are the superdelegates who have already committed to supporting her firm in their convictions more of them who had not yet made a decision did indeed decide in favor of Hillary today.
They do not vote until July but they are committed and firm in their support.

That's what I think. I don't think anyone thought any of the other candidates would get as far as Bernie has.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There's really only a few ATS'ers I've seen support Clinton. The rest of the voting American public listens to what they hear, read, and watch via the MSM. In just a few generations to come the establishment will be in trouble because TV, radio, newspapers are going the way of the Dodo.

That coupled with election fraud and we will continue to have the establishment President in office come November, and her name is Hillary.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, he went against 15 lame ducks (sorry Rand!). Hillary had real competition and it was never Webb as he was never a factor. If there were 13 more establishment Democratics that ran they'd all be gone just as fast as Webb.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Come on.. don't you think its too extreme to label all of Trump's competitors for the nomination as "lame ducks"? What Republican would have been a powerful competitor against Donald Trump, in your opinion?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah, he went against 15 lame ducks (sorry Rand!). Hillary had real competition and it was never Webb as he was never a factor. If there were 13 more establishment Democratics that ran they'd all be gone just as fast as Webb.

It's a shame that Webb didn't get more of an opportunity, he would have been a decent nominee for the Dems...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: Swills

It's a shame that Webb didn't get more of an opportunity, he would have been a decent nominee for the Dems...

I think Webb will run against Trump in 2020. He just needs to "loosen up" a bit. His ideas are solid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join