It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy coming out of the shadows...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great site and great forum!

I've been lurking for a while and decided you all needed some of my insight and wisdom

My name is Brent. I'm a young 52, retired from actual work, now just concentrating on playing guitar. I've been playing since age 8, but I'm not as good as I should be by now.

I have an interest in many things paranormal. For instance - although I've never seen one, I believe that there is absolutely a large "undiscovered" hominid roaming many heavily forested parts of the world. On the other hand, some of these Bigfoot "researchers" need to calm down and stop seeing a Bigfoot in every dark shadow.

I lived in a haunted house for four years. Enough weird stuff happened there that I could write a book. It didn't ever seem dangerous, but it was creepy as hell. I'd be happy to answer any questions about that.

So anyway - I look forward to participating. Have a good one!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Welcome Brent , much weird stuff happens around here too , hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Welcome aboard!

I am told that I should offer cookies or something!

Not much of a cookie eater so...

How about some

OR

And a

See ya around!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

He's a bloke , I think this more fitting.

Mmmmmm

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hello Brent - have a good one

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Welcome Brent! I just joined the other day received a very warm welcome. Good luck, happy trails!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi Brent and welcome to ATS, I've also quite new to sign up and long time lurker here, would be interesting to hear your paranormal stories when you get the chance.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Yeah about the chocolate covered bacon... Those are probably my two favorite things in the world. Separately. As God intended.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Umm.

Chicks dig bacon too!

LOL

Here's a poem for you!

edit on 5-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I'll start a thread once I'm allowed. I've seriously thought about writing them down. It's been too long now to remember exact dates, but I'll always remember the events.

Ha - I just caught myself with my fingers on the keyboard, staring at the screen, spacing off remembering that house.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
good luck

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hello Brent and Welcome! We share some interests and I can't wait to see you talk about your personal paranormal experiences.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Wish I could give you a star for that one.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi Brent

hope you have fun around the boards....looking forward to reading your post.

welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I'll start a thread once I'm allowed. I've seriously thought about writing them down. It's been too long now to remember exact dates, but I'll always remember the events.

Ha - I just caught myself with my fingers on the keyboard, staring at the screen, spacing off remembering that house.

Lol I've also spaced out when thinking about strange events in my life, usually paranormal or vivid dreams ie obe types.

You should write some down as they will help you when you make a thread.

top topics

join