It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Muslim Chases, Tackles White Trump Supporter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you preach rage and hate, you get rage and hate

Yea right. Certainly many here remember the Tea Party getting eviscerated and maligned......while carrying on peaceful demonstrations.

No what we are are seeing here is the violent response of a political philosophy losing ground and so striking back like the violent little closeted Nazis they have always been.
edit on 5-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

The kid deserved it.

He is a Trump supporter.

Everyone knows that if you support Trump, you are as good as dead.

I starred that, but it sent a chill down my spine because I am afraid that's going to become true sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: TheBulk

I notice that many lighter skinned people on average seem nervous to defend themselves or confront an aggressor of a darker complexion, and I cannot quite figure it out. I fought with a few black kids in middle school, but after that no problems. Other white kids would act scared. Damn media! They are just people! There is no reason to be more afraid to defend ones self because of skin color, just fight!

trump needs to show up here again, I will be out there waving our heritage (Colombia and Mexico) in support of Donald Trump thank yall very much. And anyone who tries to take my property will be eating floor ASAP.

George Zimmerman.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Yet Somehow that's Trumps fault and they're just being good Americans.

The level of infantile, transparent, insane mental gymnastics is reaching levels I didn't think were possible. I've said before that the left and their media are masters of rationalization. These people can rationalize anything and that makes them dangerous.

Yeah its getting to the level where I think they're joking, or just trolling........but no..
These people are serious.

edit on 5-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The kid deserved it.

He is a Trump supporter.

Everyone knows that if you support Trump, you are as good as dead.

I starred that, but it sent a chill down my spine because I am afraid that's going to become true sooner or later.

My post was flippant in nature, but it holds a certain truth.

This is politics in 2016.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Isn't the important issue here the violence being committed?

Why is the fact that the perpetrator is Black and Muslim important again?

Oh yeah, that's right, because we're fighting against unnecessary racial and religious division in this country.

His name on Twitter is black Muslim you dolt. It's right there in the OP:

A poster on Twitter who identifies as a Black Muslim

Keep the childish name-calling to yourself Bulk. Trust me, there are times I wish that our T&C allowed me to tell you just what I think of your mental capabilities ... but alas, they don't.

You know as well as I do that the Twitter handle (which by the way is "Houdini @sizzle_seyf") is not the point of the title.

Unless you truly no longer even recognize religious and racial click bait.

Let's all start working to diminish, not perpetuate, these religious and racial divides, eh?

edit on 5-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yea right. Certainly many here remember the Tea Party getting eviscerated and maligned......while carrying on peaceful demonstrations.

No what we are are seeing here is the violent response of a political philosophy losing ground and so striking back like the violent little closeted Nazis they have always been.

Er ... ahem ...

Etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL x10

"Violent Tea Party Mob Attacks Media. (Raw)"

all they did was talk

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL x10

"Violent Tea Party Mob Attacks Media. (Raw)"

all they did was talk

Right, while they were shoving their hands in front of the guys camera, pushing him back and surrounding him ... etc.

Just a "peaceful gathering" though ... nothing to see here, literally.

But you're okay with members of the press being intimidated by thugs it seems.

Telling.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LOL

better than bottles and rocks eh.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

better than bottles and rocks eh.

Assuredly ...

Scores of police officers, clad in riot gear and clutching batons, separated the two groups. As protesters and supporters lingered in the streets, some individuals on both sides began throwing eggs, bottles and other objects at each other. As the situation intensified at moments, with several volleys of bottles being tossed between the sides, police officers moved in, forcefully and at times aggressively pushing back Trump supporters, protesters and media caught in the scrum with their batons.

CNN- Pro-Trump, anti-Trump groups clash in San Diego

All political violence, no matter by whom or for what reason, is wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

"We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,'" then-first lady Hillary Clinton said, according to a C-SPAN video. "No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why then ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

Hillary Clinton

Did you intentionally leave out the fact that this was from a speech in 1994? She's talking about gang-members.

Even so, where does Clinton call for political violence?

That's right, she doesn't.

Yet Trump said the same things and somehow hrs a racist. People are claiming Trump's language caused this buy what Trump days is nothing new. As for hillary here's one a supporter threatens violence and instead of saying it's wrong she laughs.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

See bottom line is Trump made a statement as a joke saying if you see someone else about to throw a Tomato at me hit them. Trump's sense of humor is well questionable. But that being said he thought he was being funny. The other incident people like to claim shows he's promoting violence is where he said in my day someone would have knocked him out for disrupting the event. This is true tolerance didn't exist 20 yrs ago these protestors would have been beaten and jailed by the police.Think this is Trump realizing times have changed as many amaricans are. Police now actually watch people being attacked at the Trump Rally but don't do anything for fear of escalating violence. And we'll according to the mayor to prevent officers from being injured. Times are changing police don't protect people anymore we see that now.

And mark my words there will be a back lash because the police didn't take action and allowed this behavior. My hope is no one gets killed because eventually Trump supporters will take safety in to their own hands. And that frankly scares the hell out of me two sides clashing which becomes who can be the most extreme. Realize Trump doesn't get a lot of support from the far right but with what's going on he will. And those people are just as crazy.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, Trump very pointedly didn't "say the same things" nor does anything he said in the famous "Mexico is sending rapists" speech strike me as racist, per se.

Like most of what Trump spouts, it was just blatant half-truths and lies. Obnoxious and bloviating language designed to incite passions. Not racist though.

You found one person who supports Clinton that feels a certain way? That's terrible. What does that prove?

You're excusing Trump's repeated calls for violence as making a joke about tomatoes. Why?

The violence at Trump rallies has gone back and forth. Both sides have been involved as has been shown time and time again.

I don't advocate for any violence, I condemn it all. As does Clinton, as does Sanders.

Trump actually calls for violence, and his supporters all scramble to excuse their own violent acts while hypocritically condemning those of others.

Public and/or political violence is wrong. Period.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Anyways "black muslim" needs to be beaten, charged with a hate crime/assault, then Imprisioned. Maybe he'll learn to be a normal person then.

Gryphon66 don't you have something more important to whine about? Last I checked 99.999% of any violence done at Trump rallies is caused by anti-trump rioters who antagonize, beat up, throw stuff at, and plain out try to harm trump supporters. Only times Trump supporters did something was in self defense from the leftist thugs. But of course libtards like you ignore these leftist thugs (who spew BS like "make California Mexico again" while waving the mexican flag) and blame Trump instead...
edit on 5-6-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
Anyways "black muslim" needs to be beaten, charged with a hate crime/assault, then Imprisioned. Maybe he'll learn to be a normal person then.

Gryphon66 don't you have something more important to whine about? Last I checked 99.999% of any violence done at Trump rallies is caused by anti-trump rioters who antagonize, beat up, throw stuff at, and plain out try to harm trump supporters. Only times Trump supporters did something was in self defense from the leftist thugs. But of course libtards like you ignore these leftist thugs (who spew BS like "make California Mexico again" while waving the mexican flag) and blame Trump instead...

Kaiba, let's make a deal, you whine about what you want to and accord me the same priveldge, eh?

How did you come up with your "percentage"? Wild guess?

Trump supporters are on video doing the same things to others as is being done to them.

All violence is wrong, except for wingnuts supporters of Trump who like yourself (and your hero) whine about violence out of one side of your mouth, and call for it from the other side.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
Newsflash!!! There are very few black Muslims. Most black people are not, I repeat, not down with that whatsoever. Feel free to ask me how I know.
What a load of rubbish.Most of Africa is Muslim,excluding the Christian belt.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

"We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,'" then-first lady Hillary Clinton said, according to a C-SPAN video. "No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why then ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

Hillary Clinton

So you think aggressive language towards violent criminals is the same as advocating attacking non violent protestors.

I can't even imagine the straight up idiocy and hypocrisy that causes someone to star, let alone write that post.

I wonder what percentage of you are actually in agreement with her anyways? The kind of people that would just love it if Trump said it, no doubt. But no, swing and a miss, lamentable though that statement is, it's not advocating violence towards protestors, like I asked, or were you unable to read that?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You preach people are criminals .. they act like criminals ... and somehow the criminals are the victims. Where I am from that is called validation.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Another effort from a moron seeking to proactively victimize his self or an infantile egoic effort, WELL requiring a physical altercation?
Sounds premeditated so rather logically the later was the primary goal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join