It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy places

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Love the thread. Some of those are quite beautiful.. Lol on the 'Free hugs'.. hahaha yeah..uh..No.

Thanks for posting the waterfall island! I never knew such a thing existed. It's stunning.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am stunned! Those photos are amazing!!!!!!!! Love this thread!

More please!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I know right?! Great stuff! It makes me really curious about the stories of these places. Love it, thanks again OP

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Awweee blushes hides back behind the curtain

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tehthehet

I love abandoned houses and mansions. Too much of a chicken to go in but i have always wondered what would be found inside. Especially love the old plantations.

The picture of the two women/girls/ghouls (?) with the long hair was really CREEPY. What was the backstory there?

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

v

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Did quite a bit of wreck diving while i was in the navy... Hands down my favorite diving, some are very eerie... I seen a plane like your first pic in Philippines, like someone parked it there.

Cool thread with awesome pics.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: swimmer15

Did quite a bit of wreck diving while i was in the navy... Hands down my favorite diving, some are very eerie... I seen a plane like your first pic in Philippines, like someone parked it there.

Cool thread with awesome pics.

Wow any hauntings ? I can't remember properly but I
think someone recorded some noises comming from a boat it was quit a big story from memory

thank you

edit on 4-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tehthehet

omg i dreamt about this last week i was the keeper WTF !!!!

I seriously can't get over this one !!!

So right were the person is taking the picture that is where the boat was tided up to get to it

The river was overflowing and water was getting into a little box door at the bottom

My current love interest was my wife in the dream and lol poor thing I was such a lazy [snipped] sweetheart made me coffee and she was untying the robe on the boat still in her thin white night gown dress

edit on 6.4.2016 by Kandinsky because: no, no, no on the c-bombs

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I personally haven't encountered any confirmed haunted ships.. I have experienced some serious mind games on ship wrecks. but ive experienced them at home and other places too..You know, think you see something or hear something that you cant seem to confirm or hear again..One old building i was in at Navy base in Great lakes, i actually was first responder to a suicide there in 2000.. Was stationed there from 04-08 and stood watch in that building often, one night that damn place had me hunkered down in an office, i called a buddy to have him come help me search the building... Dont even care, admit that place scared the hell out of me that night..... Phone lines were going active, doors were slamming etc.. Actually figured at first that students were probably screwing around in there but before i called my buddy.. Id hear something go check it out and hear other doors slam, phones would ring etc, we didnt find anything, nothing to indicate anyone was there . Had another friend who stood watch in there who experienced similar stuff.. Hes said hes been so scared in there that he sat outside the building for last few hours of watch lol

edit on 4-6-2016 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Some of these are creepy, but some of those old structures are stunningly beautiful. I would love to have the money to visit them all, and restore them. Wouldn't that be grand?

Some of them made me sad, and others have a feeling of foreboding, but some are crying out that they used to beautiful and happy, and could be again.

Thanks for the awesome thread!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2016 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Should have named it hauntingly beautiful

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I was planning on replying to the thread to say thanks for posting. I love looking at these kinds of pics. I find them so beautiful actually (and creepy of course). It makes me a little sad I cannot see the places in person.

Having said that, I had to reply to this post specifically. I thought the two girls with the long hair were really creepy looking, but then the last pic with the 3 people with the masks... those are downright disturbing looking!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Lol
how did I not see you replying

Btw it's twin brothers

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Why are they dressed like women and with their hair so long? Back then, I don't think that was common. Do you know the story behind the photo or the people?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Amazing thread op and brilliant pics.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

no sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join