It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail!': Donald the counter-puncher clobbers Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So all they have is "attack" and "smear".

No regular debate and rebuttals.

Is that a joke? Trump's "rebuttal" is a barrage of sarcastic Twitter comments. He is your hero of clever and intelligent rebuttals? I certainly hope not. Bullying, sarcasm, and borderline crude is not the traits one hopes the leader of their country will portray once in office.

Hillary is not a good choice for POTUS. Trump is an even worse choice. I'm astounded people are actually pulling for this moron to take office.

Actually Trump being this way, is exactly what fed up Americans DO want. Bullying is a false label though. What Trump is doing is only "responding in kind" to those who for the last 8 years have helped ruin freedom by supporting a psychotic liar, and I'm mostly referring to the media enabling Obama and covering for his chronic failures, whitewashing with a gigantic bucket of "high hiding" whitewash. The liberal industrial complex approved kind.

Someone who will kick ass and take names for a change. Not bow and snivel up to foreign leaders apologetically, only to have them renew their vows to destroy America after seeing our current coward of a leader act.

And the same goes for doing the same thing to our corrupt status quo scum in the congress and the senate for what they have been doing which is get rich and then write laws that barricade themselves in deeper so the people won't be able to remove them before it is too late.

Maybe Trump can use his executive pen giving common citizens the legal right to beat the crap out of our officials when they blatantly defy the United States Constitution more than a documented 10 times a week. Right now as the laws they have made are, you can't even call them out in public or you can get slapped with "intimidating a federal official" which is a class C felony.

That is why Trump is winning, and why he will be elected.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

Yet all the violence and protests and demonstrations are coming from anti-Trump organizations.

Or most likely paid for by Trump to get publicity!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder how LBJ solved his impending indictment.

or

Biden-Sanders 2016?

Choose wisely.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Donald Trump responded to Hillary's attacks yesterday by saying she must go to jail

No need for a court, no need for a trial, just straight to jail. We can clearly see what type of El Presidente Trump will be!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2016 by Winstonian because: Duplicate, my fingers are so fast that it posted twice. I am fast.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If he is his own man, and he doesn't play ball, he will get JFK'd. That's my prediction anyways. I hate to say it because it's morbid, but I think that would be a huge turning point for this country. You can already see people waking up to the Balogna Sandwhich that the regressives are selling.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Donald Trump responded to Hillary's attacks yesterday by saying she must go to jail

No need for a court, no need for a trial, just straight to jail. We can clearly see what type of El Presidente Trump will be!

I missed the part where he said all of that.

edit on b000000302016-06-04T04:11:39-05:0004America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jun 2016 04:11:39 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
'Hillary Clinton has to go to jail!': Donald the counter-puncher clobbers Hillary

Still not holding my breathe. She ever will.

Hell Clinton gives El Chapo a run for his money.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here is an example of someone (and there is some weirdness in the story besides) sitting in jail because of one count of negligent handling of classified information:

Bishop had been incarcerated at Honolulu FDC since March 2013, on charges of passing defense secrets to his Chinese girlfriend.

Bishop, an Army Reserve lieutenant colonel and government contractor at Pacific Command, became involved with a 27-year-old graduate student from China after meeting her at an international defense conference in 2011. The affair began while Bishop was still married.

Their "pillow talk" consisted of nuclear capabilities, a proposed radar system on the Pacific Rim and other equally racy topics.

A search of Bishop's Kapolei home by FBI agents ultimately turned up a document titled "Defense Planning Guidance 2014-2018." It is, according to the criminal complaint against Bishop, "the definitive planning document for force development, articulating the mission requirements for the Department of Defense at the strategic level" and — despite his top-secret security clearance — Bishop was not authorized to have it.

In the end, the government found no evidence of secrets being passed to a foreign government or that Bishop intended to commit treason. He was convicted on one count of communicating classified national defense information to an unauthorized person.

Bishop had been paroled, but violated the terms of his release when he contacted the former girlfriend. Authorities sent him back to Honolulu FDC, where the incident with Mr. Tanouye occurred.

Inmate Faults Feds for Jailhouse Assault

Even if you didn't mean to pass secrets, if you mishandle classified information you go to jail.

Or you should...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Too bad his attack got overshadowed by the dumb racist statements he's been making. He's doing a terrible job of pivoting for the general and appealing to a larger audience. So basically the same things that proved successful for him at the start will be his downfall in the end.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Im convinced most Trump support stems from the fact that people want chaos. Goes in line with folks who want the world to end.

Is that all of you? No. Am I saying you want the world to end? No. But I do have a follow up question....

If another candidate ( R or D or I) was endorsed by BOTH Vladimir Putin AND North Korea, wouldn't you be up in arms over the insanity of such supporters???

Its June and all our two candidates seem to be able to accomplish are twitter wars

Look, I know Donald is ignorant of a great many things he should be knowledgable about as president. However how you get from there to thinking he is going to cause mass chaos, I just don't follow. He is obviously far from an ideal candidate, but there is zero chance I will vote for a criminal sellout or a communist instead.

First off he isn't a dictator, he will still have to get stuff through congress. Second this idea he is going to start ww3 is ridiculous. He has basically said he doesn't want war with anyone but Isis.

As far as judging him negatively because North Korea and Putin endorse him, well they are probably endorsing him because he has said he wants to pull us troops out of South Korea and Western Europe. What they don't get is that is just a threat to get payment for their continued deployment, which we should be getting. We no longer can afford to be the worlds policeman.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Trump is going to counterpunch her and then donkey punch her.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Putin behaves in an anti-NWO fashion...

Putin endorsing Trump is another plus in my book...

Vlad is playing it cool watching the west cannibalize itself...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately, all of Trump's "counterpunches" were merely more lies ..

It's sad, really.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

CNN as a source has zero credibility though, and should be treated like hoax bin material.

LOL, CNN as a fact checker that's really funny.
Thanks for the giggles

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So who would be a reputable source for you Fox News, Huffington Post, New York Times, MSNBC, the AP or random blogger that you agree with?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm sure we can find examples of trump clobbering bush and rove for the e-mail scandal that led to the vindictive plame leak ?

I'm sure he's pissed about that one because he was a democrat when it happened, lol

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So who would be a reputable source for you Fox News, Huffington Post, New York Times, MSNBC, the AP or random blogger that you agree with?

Actually NONE of the above.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Pyle

Actually NONE of the above.

You didn't answer the question. Who would be a reputable source for you?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Which is just further proof that he is clueless. Probably gets his information and ideas in the national Enquirer.
A very poor attempt to come back at her totally scathing speech on Thursday.
All she did was quote him and then stop while the quote sank in. She didn't elaborate or embellish she merely quoted him. His own words came back to haunt him. Totally effective. Obviously.

On issues he cannot win because he doesn't really know how it all works. On insults he's king but Hillary has been fielding slanderous rhetoric since the nineties. She won't be effected or butt hurt because she's way tougher than thin skinned trump.

This is going to be a fun summer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join