It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devilwasps ATS story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Enter the black knights...

A scream comes from an alleyway in a dark street. “Get back! Leave me alone!” shouts a small teenage girl cowering away from the three large men. “Aww now that aint nice. We jus wanna have some fun.” The largest of the three said. The two other men just laughed at this and moved towards the teenager.

The largest grabs the girl and holds a blade in his right hand. “Scream and we’ll slit your throat.” He said in a gruff voice. The young girl continued to plead but it was no use the men slowly closed in on her. Suddenly one of the men falls down onto his knees grabbing his groin.

“Arghh something shot me.” He cried, his southern accent coming through. The two others looked over at him. Then another one fell grabbing his groin while Screaming out in pain.

The third one lunged for the girl but was hit in the chest, the power from the impact send him reeling back another 2 shots hit his thigh and his shoulder bringing him down while he groaned about the pain.

Footsteps are heard and a man walks out from the shadows dressed completely in black with a heckler and Koch USP tactical pistol wiht suppressor drawn and pointed at the men on the floor.
“Go home miss. It would be better if you did not mention seeing me, call the police and tell them what happened…” The man said orderly in a very pronounced and well-educated English accent.

The youngster just nodded and started to run away when the man said to her; “you will not be harmed on the way back to your home we will watch over you until you reach it.” “Th-thank you, whoever you are thank you.” She said in a panicky Glaswegian voice.
“Don’t thank me…. I don’t deserve it…” He said in a cold and regretful voice. With that she left running down the street.

One of the thugs got on his knees and lunged at the man with his knife. The dark figure simply sidestepped the thug and kicked the knife away. He then pointed the USP at the mans head and said “I can simply pull the trigger and kill you here…. don’t make me…”

The thug lay there and was sweating badly and shaking like a leaf. “Or I can let you live.” One other thug tried to lunge at the man from behind when he was send reeling back down onto the ground by something hitting him in the chest and another in the shoulder.

The dark figure placed a tape recorder on the ground and clicked record, he then approached the lead thug and knelt next to him…

“Now you’ve been a bunch of bad boys haven’t you?”, said the man with a smile, “why don’t you tell me about it?”

“Screw yoo man, you dini scare mi.,” replied the thug arrogantly, his strong Glaswegian accent showing.

The figure walked up behind the main thug and whispered in his ear, “yeah I know but there is one thing I am going to do that might scare you.”

“Whets that then asshole! Beat the crap out of me? Ah got loadsa’ guys ready to kick yur arse,” replied the thug.

“You know that little sister of yours? You know the one who courts that blonde chap?” he said smiling knowing he had hit a nerve.

“Yoo stay da # away from ma sis!” said the thug quieter but with definite rage in his voice.

“oh we wont touch your little sister, she’s innocent but her boyfriend is another matter. You have taught him well, stealing cars at 15 is a good way to start a life in crime. Now I wonder how you would feel if your sister’s boyfriend was put in hospital? Or maybe say he got caught stealing?”

“Wit yoo gettin’ at?” asked the thug quieter and his rage replaced by fear.

“well you see that young chap is now trying to steal a car and the police are tailing him, now we can hold up the police and let him escape and get away with the car or we can let the police arrest him…” said the man knowing what was going through the thugs head.

“….whit yoo wantin from me?” asked the man now starting to crack.

“The names of you three and what you tried to do, oh and for you to settle down and take that timber job you got offered from your friend martin.” Said the man waiting happy seeing the man think about it.

“. Ok…Jamie Wilson, Gordon Connell and Alan brooks, we tried to rape dis wifie.” Said the broken man.

“ Now that wasn’t hard now was it? You’ll be receiving a call from the police later on in the week. I suggest you confess and clean up your act. Night chaps” said the man after picking up the recorder and turning it off and walking into the shadows…

Before you guys say it doesnt have any info wait until next chapter...will explain a bit..

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OoOoOo good story a little confusing but good

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dont keep us waiting Devilwasp.......this could be a good read....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Very nice. I am waiting for part two...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks for reading that folks, i know its confusing i tried to make it a good balance between confusing and normal writeing stuff.

Part two should be up soon...still working on some bits in it.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I can't wait for the next chapter to be up

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
nice one Wasp

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wet, wet, wet...

A flash of light and rumble echoed down the street and the hard rain soon started to fall upon the even colder ground. The cars and tanker trucks flew past well over the speed limits and with full beams on, this illuminated almost every nook and cranny of the street. Two young men walked down the street both laughing over some joke while drinking thier bottle of buckfast. The first man stopped to relieve himself behind a tree while the other one lent on a nearby wall, he looked up at the tree and saw the branches moveing in the wind.

The rain continued to fall heavily masking the sound of the men. As the first man returned to his comrade they both left , then it struck the second man that there was no wind. He looked back round at the tree and thought he saw the faintest of shadows moveing then just the normal tree, he stared until his freidn slapped him on the back and dragged him off. After the pair had walked halfway down the street the second man looked back and the tree still stood there motionless like a sentry overlooking the nearby main road. He shrugged and walked off with his friend towards the nearest pub not giveing it any more thought.

The sound of an object at highspeed hitting the water below the tree was barely heard over the rain, a lone figure half obscured by the shadows had landed in the water and was now crouched in it. A black vauxehall GTI roared down the street and slowed to an almost halt next to the tree and the passanger side door opened, the figure sprinted and threw himself into the car and slammed the door. The car sped off into the industrial section of glasgow leaving no trace of it being there.

This is just a little keep you going bit ok?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
good read
I look forward to the next entry

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I do not own any materials, vehicles, weapons, exsplosives, songs, hardware or infact any such object,person,item,music,sound,feeling or sensation.

Car rides....

The darkness engulfed the black clad soldier and his senses where slow to change to his surroundings. He finally became accustomed to the darkness and leant back in his seat relaxing.
" So, how did it go?" asked a man with a very southern accent from the drivers seat. The figure removed his balaclava to reveal a brown haired , cammed up face. His teal coloured eyes looked upwards towards the heavens. "Wizard? You listening? I said ,how did it go?" repeated the man.
"It went ok, I've got the tape and I think we have got his attention. Tell alpha , I said "thanks for the cover" ok?" Replied UK Wizard feeling cold due to the insanely low tempreture in the country. "Alpha whiskey , this is Bravo foxtrot. Package aquired heading back to the head shed. See you there, oh and Lema one says thanks for the cover. over" Said the driver over the radio. "Bravo foxtrot , this is Alpha whiskey. Roger that see you back at the head shed. Out" Came the reply over the net.
"So daystar...what music you got?" Askewd wizard to the Daystar who was driveing.
"Oh some good stuff you'll like it!" Said Daystar clicking the cars stereo on. The sound of the chemical brothers "Galvanize " song came on loud through the speakers. "Turn it off! Turn it offff!" Shouted UK Wizard but Daystar just looked over smiled and turned up the volume and the pair continued on towards the industrial complex and to the "head shed" , with UK Wizard shouting and curseing Daystar and just about every god there is....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Shouted UK Wizard but Daystar just looked over smiled and turned up the volume and the pair continued on towards the industrial complex and to the "head shed" , with UK Wizard shouting and curseing Daystar and just about every god there is....

sounds like me

this is developing into a really good read

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very cool bud, this is really turning into quite the story

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ha ha!!!!

wasp you don't realise how accurate that was. I LOVE chemical brothers! and galvanise is one of my current faves!

hope you like wizard

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Chemical Brothers eh?

I thought nobody listened to them anymore...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
another great installment!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Chemical Brothers eh?

I thought nobody listened to them anymore...

you would be surprised.....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
New factor...

****Head shed**

As the black Vauxhall GTI flew down the docks on the banks of the Clyde a red light appeared on the cars bonnet. The pair inside where both unaware and uncaring of this dot, the dot was infect a laser from a laser aimer. The aimer in question was attached to a M107CQ or more commonly known as the .50 calibre Barrett M107 Close Combat sniper rifle. The power behind this rifle had enough to stop the car and kill the occupants with ease from afar.
"This is echo 1, incoming vehicle. Looks like one of ours...and sounds like one of ours..." Said the owner of the fearsome weapon into his throat Mich radio.
"This is foxtrot 1 , roger that reception is ready, echo 3 will take over. Return to original position." Replied a voice over the radio.
With that the sniper returned to looking on his pre-set line of fire, waiting for his watch to end or for any target to appear.

***Northern Scotland***
Security officer Colin Redding shivered as he walked along the long fence surrounding BAE systems research centre just outside fort William. Colin chuckled at his position, once a crack paratrooper he was now reduced to a mere security officer.

As he walked he shone his light through the fence towards the woods surrounding the facility, it seemed strange to him that they where to guard a remote airbase with only a few workers here. But he was not here to find the logic or reason behind it, instead he was here to walk around and scare off local kids from venturing near the facility.

The light from his torch showed nothing but forest; Colin walked on then noticed a hole in the fence up ahead. He bent down and shook his head, "stupid kids" he thought then reached for his radio just as something moved in his peripheral vision. A high velocity bullet snapped his head back and blood was sprayed over the fence.

Then two darkened figures lifted him towards the undergrowth as the sound of a large C-160 Transall filled the skies. The two figures dumped the body then threw an incendiary grenade onto the body. A third and fourth man appeared from the darkness and the group headed off towards the compound to where the transport plane had landed.

*****Head shed***
The car stopped alongside the large container ship and showed their papers to the guard at the gate who waved them in. Inside the car wizard finally snapped...
"RIGHT! That’s it!" he shouted over the music while removing his USP from its holster and pointing it towards the CD player.
"Off now or I shoot." A half crazed wizard said trying to block the music that was slowly removing his sanity.
"Go ahead" Replied a totally calm Daystar.
The sound of a high-powered silenced pistol was just heard over the music that still continued.
"Wha?" Asked wizard now confused.
"Look in the glove compartment and in the back." Replied Daystar now starting to smirk.
He looked and seen two sets of CD players running at the same time.
"Got all three running at the same time so you only hear one playing..." Said Daystar with a smug look about him.
"I hate technology...." Said wizard re-holstering his weapon while trying to focus on something other than the music.
He looked at the ship, a decent looking ship with more antennas and dishes than a normal ship of its size would have but nothing out of the ordinary, or so it appeared.

The car stopped at the gangway leading to the ship where two more guards stood and two more at the top of the gangway, another 2 hid in-between the boxes on ether side of gangway.

The two got out and walked over to the guards and showed them their papers and where allowed past, they showed the guards at the top their papers again then carried on inside the ship and down a flight of stairs.

The stairs they climbed down led them to the hatchway leading to the hold. A pair of guards in DPM uniforms stood on guard outside and after another set of paper checking they where allowed inside…..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
heh heh

i am SUCH a b*****d...

nice one wasp

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very nice story, keep them comming Wasp!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The hold…

As the pair entered the hold of the ship they where again stopped by two more guards and continued on through towards their destination.

The hold was divided into 5 sections; command and control, armoury and storage, living and sleeping, maintenance and research, briefing room and recreational area. The first section that they entered was the armoury and storage area, they met a pair of boots underneath a lynx helicopter that was in the middle of the room.

“‘Ere that you sminkey?” asked daystar leaning under the helicopters fuselage, “Yup, did you hear there’s a new boss around?” came the reply from the helicopter’s cockpit. The two looked up to the cockpit to see sminkey emerge with oil and crease covered hands, “ If your there, who’s under the chopper?” asked wizard. “That would be devil wasp. Hey devil get out here!” said sminkey to both the two standing and the one under the lynx.

A young brown haired man slid out from under the chopper and stood up holding onto a box with lots of wires coming out of it. “Finally found what was keeping that red light on, someone wired it up wrong and short circuited it.” Said devil wasp to sminkey as he handed the box to him. “…. Crappy MOD supplies…” Said sminkey as he sighed examining the box. “Ah well, this is devil wasp by the way lads, devil this is daystar and wizard.” He said nodding towards the pair, “So sminkey what’s this about a new boss?” asked wizard. “Some chick from the NCIS, haven’t heard much else, you guys heading to the C+C?” said sminkey while rubbing his slightly greying but still dark brown hair which his hair appear to shine In the light...

“Yeah we just got off an op, you guys getting off duty soon?” said daystar nodding towards wizards blacked out face.

“ No sorry mate not soon, I’m busy. Wasp here might be off soon…” said sminkey while looking at the box with wires sticking out of it again.

“Yeah I’m just about done, just need to fit another one of those and should be finished. Meet up with you guys in the mess room?” replied devil wasp.

“sure, meet you there in a while, see you guys..” said daystar then walking off towards the hatch between the compartments.

Sminkey looked at the box again then threw it over his shoulder…

“Ahh you son of a-!” came a shout from a man working on a jeep, “who the hell? The man shouted in the back round….

top topics

<<   2 >>

join