It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't agree with your summation of the political bent of the perpetrators I outlined in my cited list.

That list was really fairly off-topic here, and I don't' want to divert the focus that TechniXcality has clearly stated he wants to pursue.

Perhaps another time.

Fair enough, but the words are in there to read and none of them say Republican/Conservative etc.

I believe this is on topic of political violence despite who wants to put the political spin on it for "their side." It does however show that extremism is bad mmmkay.
edit on 3-6-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Ok , here we go....need proof of the following . Not that I dont trust you ....its just I dont trust you

I'd like to see corresponding disgust from from Trump supporters when the same things happen the other way around.

When have the same things happened in reverse ? To coin a phrase from our Glorius Imperious Leader - "just words , just speeches" . Thats what I see in the above. Just words connected together. No proof , nothing said.
Talk is cheap , takes money to buy land.

Did you denounce the violence at Trump rallies by Trump supporters earlier in the spring? Or the sad state of affairs of mutual violence in more recent days?

Trust is not the issue here. Only the facts.

Violence is the problem, not who commits it.

No , I need links from you . I challenged , you provide . Unless you meant things that were about to happen in the future , and you are psychic .

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hey now, go whichever direction you want, you are more than welcome here in fact I want you to be here, opposing viewpoints or even just a different perspective are paramount to the free exchange of ideas and actually solving the problems we as a society are facing, I am very riled up yes I've been effected by all this civil unrest and I am looking to lay the blame, I think you make a good point authoritarianism is at the core of political violence.

Thanks. We are both passionate about the truth, and I can appreciate that.

There is no doubt that SOME Sanders' supporters in this election cycle have some similarities with Trump supporters, i.e. many in both groups feel utterly deserted by the American political system. I also have no doubt that there are, as LesMis suggested earlier, professional "instigators" and/or "agitators" that have infiltrated both groups and are intent merely on causing trouble.

I do think the "authoritarian urge: is the key in most of these issues. You bring up BLM, and specifically, some of the violent acts on the part of some BLM members. Whether we agree with them or not, their ostensible reason for their "movement" is due to police violence they feel is directed at members of their community. They respond to violence with violence, not because that will promote any sort of solution but merely because "the cops deserve a taste of their own medicine."

And the cycle continues.

My hope is that what we are seeing in the last six months or so is more of a release of cultural pressure, rather than the trend you're seeing ... cause it can get a lot worse.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Ok , here we go....need proof of the following . Not that I dont trust you ....its just I dont trust you

I'd like to see corresponding disgust from from Trump supporters when the same things happen the other way around.

When have the same things happened in reverse ? To coin a phrase from our Glorius Imperious Leader - "just words , just speeches" . Thats what I see in the above. Just words connected together. No proof , nothing said.

Did you denounce the violence at Trump rallies by Trump supporters earlier in the spring? Or the sad state of affairs of mutual violence in more recent days?

No , I need links from you . I challenged , you provide . Unless you meant things that were about to happen in the future , and you are psychic .

You challenged, I declined. Why would I do the work for you? Go to Google, type in "Trump supporters deny violence at rallies."

You won't even answer a question put directly to you about your own actions, I feel no constraint to derail the thread any further.

Start a thread of your own about the presence or absence of the denial of violence from Trump supporters, and I'll be glad to oblige. That's not here though.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Yea that's an interesting idea, is this the pressure valve release, or the beginnings of serious escalation, I suppose leadership will have to answer that question, and I'm not sure there's a candidate who has the presence of mind to appeal to everyone involved and frame the conversation in a productive way.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yea that's an interesting idea, is this the pressure valve release, or the beginnings of serious escalation, I suppose leadership will have to answer that question, and I'm not sure there's a candidate who has the presence of mind to appeal to everyone involved and frame the conversation in a productive way.

Agreed. A true leader at this time would bring people together to solve our problems that create all this tension.

We'll see if we have any true leaders left.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I believe the answer to that is the beginning. Not for any other reason than folks have access to more information now than ever before. Things are being noticed, dollars are being followed and slowly and surely in some capacity, average Joe American is learning that all of the ideals that have been pushed into his brain about hard work, home, family, retirement, news, politics and history are a lie and he's pissed! Average Jane American is realizing that more men than she realized wants a say in her life and decisions.

It's been a slow crawl but here we are and frankly people don't know how to act. Some just know how government works and have no idea how to go about changing it.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

All this violence being perpetrated towards Trump and his supporters, resultant from past comments he's made during this campaign, are slowly bringing to light the dark side of American society, one that appears to be suffering from the fatigue of carrying the sins of past generations.

I think George explains it best.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You challenged, I declined. Why would I do the work for you? Go to Google, type in "Trump supporters deny violence at rallies."

You won't even answer a question put directly to you about your own actions, I feel no constraint to derail the thread any further.

Start a thread of your own about the presence or absence of the denial of violence from Trump supporters, and I'll be glad to oblige. That's not here though.

What I thought. You have nothin . Like I said , just words connected together with no projection and no meaning.
I.E> Game over and you are out of tokens.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"F--- Donald Trump! F--- that N-word. F--- that racist cracka!!""

There are no words to describe the sheer stupidity and irony that I see in these videos.

I personally am just waiting for the day one of these protestors attacks someone and that someone has a knife, or someone like a concealed carry holder, and a "protestor" ends up dead. I am looking forward to the news stories with other idiots who say, "I know xyz hit him in the head with a baseball bat, but he didn't have to shoot him. He was a good kid and he didn't deserve to die"

I love some of the post here as well. "We should condemn violence where ever we see it.... blah blah blah" Sorry people's but save that nonsense for better times. Want to really end the violence? Meet it with harsh, swift violence in defense of yourself. Fact is, every single video I have seen (and there have been many), I see one common pattern. People are being attacked by cowards.

Cowards that try to hide in the crowd. Cowards who punch you in the face when you are looking in the other direction. Cowards who run up behind you and hit you with whatever is in their hands. Cowards .... every last one of them. Know how to stop it? Beat that coward's arse.

Sorry but I am just old enough to remember when this whole, "violence doesn't solve anything" crap began. I am just old enough to remember when violence DID actually solve things. I am old enough to remember getting my butt handed to me for being a disrespectful fool. I am old enough to remember when we were told violence was not the way to correct the behavior of a disrespectful fool. Yet here we are today, with a world full of disrespectful fools... and those fools are escalating.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
And they call Trump supporters racist...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
These morons remind me of a guy in a wife beater beating his wife and blaming her for making him do it, because she talked to one of her friends.

If I were them, I'd hate Trump too, as they are the exact thing he is standing up against...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

I personally am just waiting for the day one of these protestors attacks someone and that someone has a knife, or someone like a concealed carry holder, and a "protestor" ends up dead. I am looking forward to the news stories with other idiots who say, "I know xyz hit him in the head with a baseball bat, but he didn't have to shoot him. He was a good kid and he didn't deserve to die"

Is that your way of saying violence is only acceptable if you the cause fits your dogma ?......

You may not see it right now but you are no better than those you wish harm upon ....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Plain and simple these people aren't playing with a full deck. The police did hardly anything to help. Are they being told to stand down? I'm starting to wonder about this whole deal. Something is going to happen to set off a powder keg, and I think that is what someone somewhere wants.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Just your righteous , peaceful far-left using their freedom of speech . Peacfully . And , no , they are not Bernie supporters. Nor Clinton's. These are just your far left standard thugs bringing chaos and disorder in the name of protest.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's not just "the religious right" by any means. Most members of the RR in this country are not violent. Even asinine displays like Westboro are the fringe exception rather than the rule ... but you have White Supremacists, Militias, Survivalists and Preppers, etc. that seem to evidence a strong thread of paranoia and translate that into violent acts that actually HAVE resulted in deaths and destruction of property.

How is one type of violence better or more understandable than another sort?

Some examples of this "type of violence" you're comparing with the violence displayed here. Is this the time and place to be mentioning survivalists and preppers.

Anytime is a good time but at least he didn't bring up the crusades.

I just watched the news with these clips. No one has CCW permits?

The gal getting egged would be in her rights if she started putting holes in a couple faces.

Disgusting people. And what's with the mexican flags?

They better get used to the idea of actually living in mexico come november. lol!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Overpopulation and scarcity of resources have something to do with it?

You want a leader, to solve those problems?

Hope you know what you're asking.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's not just "the religious right" by any means. Most members of the RR in this country are not violent. Even asinine displays like Westboro are the fringe exception rather than the rule ... but you have White Supremacists, Militias, Survivalists and Preppers, etc. that seem to evidence a strong thread of paranoia and translate that into violent acts that actually HAVE resulted in deaths and destruction of property.

How is one type of violence better or more understandable than another sort?

Some examples of this "type of violence" you're comparing with the violence displayed here. Is this the time and place to be mentioning survivalists and preppers.

So ... I didn't say what you were trying to claim I said? Fair enough; thanks for the self-correction on your part.

The evidence for DEADLY violence on the Right is not hard to find ...

Incident name (Persons killed in parenthesis following)

2015 Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting (3)
2015 Charleston Church Shooting (9)
2014 Las Vegas Police Ambush (3)
2014 Kansas Jewish Center Shooting (3)
2014 Blooming Grove Police Shooting (1)
2012 Tri-State Killing Spree (4)
2012 St. John's Parish Police Ambush (2)
2012 Sikh Temple Shooting (6)
2011 FEAR Militia (3)
2010 Carlisle, PA Murder (1)
2010 Austin, TX Plane Attack (1)
2009 Pittsburgh Police Shootings (3)
2009 Holocaust Museum Shooting (1)
2009 George Tiller Assassination (1)
2009 Flores Murders, Pima County, AZ (2)
2009 Brockton, MA Murders (2)
2008 Knoxville, TN Church Shooting (2)

Source

47 or so deaths in the past decade or so. Need more or is the point made?

I don't think they all happened at Trump rallies.

Okey doke how about these for the lib left progressives score?

San Bernadino

Ft.Hood

Couple more military bases and recruiting offices.

Boston marathon

Virginia Tech

Gabby Giffords

Attacks on cops

9/11

And probably a lot more that won't ever be admitted to.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I agree. Let's condemn violence wherever it rears it's ugly head ... rather than continuing comments like "taking hold in the ranks of the left."

Like, for example, Mr. Trump in earlier rallies calling for people in the audience to be kicked? People being removed from arenas who got cold-cocked by Trump supporters? Shootings and assassinations at family planning clinics? Racially motivated shootings at Churches? Etc. etc.

It's not a 'right/left' thing, Tech ... implying that one "side" is guilty and the other innocent is part and parcel of the problem.

It was like one or two people and they were being hounded by Bernie supporting agitators who were there to start fights. Now we're seeing DAILY videos of Bernie/Hillary supporting left wingers starting fights, destroying property, throwing things at people. Dont act like this is happening on both sides. It's not.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ah yes, the peaceful left......again. Now if these were Trump supporters, you'd hear about it on every MSM TV channel, but absolutely no condemnation when it's from the other side. Just makes me want to support Trump even more. Trump has been grilled previously about when a few of his supporters acted violent at his rallies. As for Hillary? She's had no press conferences where she's taken questions from reporters in 2016.
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join