It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

The difference is the founding fathers were incredible intellectuals and polymaths, they were impressive men. I think they're the closest thing we've had to philosopher kings in.. I don't know, forever? You'll have to excuse my lack of history knowledge.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Hmmmm.... ?

OMG look how scared Bernie looks
edit on 3-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Leftist free speech at it's best.

Always attacking people from behind, in groups.

And they think the redneck, blue collar, conservatist, republican, rascist, right wing are the violent ones..?

The liberals, who believe in equality, free speech and a more open society, are the same folk who will riot, burn and pillage.

Absolutely disgusted at where liberalism has gone. Go ahead, bring all the "liberal" migrants in who you're so strongly fighting for.

I can gaurentee they just want the money in your wallet and won't seem so liberal when they want you to bend the knee to their culture. There is nothing liberal about it.

You are nothing more than a gateway.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking

13% of the US is African American
17% Is of Hispanic Origin

I think when a presidential nominee says racist and bigoted things about 30% of the US population it's no longer a "Liberal" thing...Hell, up until a decade ago Conservatives used to have the Latino vote locked up.

You can keep calling it a "Liberal" phenomena if it makes you feel better, but I am pretty sure that the folks we seeing engaging in violence could care less about politics until Trump came on the scene calling them rapists and murderers.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Ok so its Trump, what about the events taking place at college campuses? what about the BLM? there's more than just Trump rallies, what about the DNC convention? face it, a violent movement is taking hold in the ranks of the left, deal with it. Guess what, and I'm not saying Trump is, however someone can be as racist as they like and you can't assault them because of it. But even then its an apples to oranges situation because no one is assaulting Trump they are assaulting his supporters and others who are also Latino and black and white ect, your whole idea has been weighed and found wanting.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If Trump is to blame for violent protesters, are women in short skirts to blame for violent rapists? Are Jews to blame for the holocaust?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ok so its Trump, what about the events taking place at college campuses?
what about the BLM?
there's more than just Trump rallies, what about the DNC convention?
face it, a violent movement is taking hold in the ranks of the left, deal with it.

You are conflating two different things. There will always be violence and stupidity when large numbers of people are gathered in an emotionally charged way.

It is never OK.

If we wanted to go partisan I could point out that the political leaders on the "left" denounce the violence by their followers...and to be fair the "right" as well...with the exception of Trump who encourages it and offers to pay the legal fees of anyone charged attacking protestors.

Guess what, and I'm not saying Trump is, however someone can be as racist as they like and you can't assault them because of it.

Correct...But go on national television, run for President and attack 30% of the US population calling them all kinds of trash...and some percentage of those Tens of Millions of people are going to show up at a Rally and throw a punch...and they won't be doing so out of love for the Democratic Party or Hillary Clinton...that just seems obvious to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump is to blame for violent protesters, are women in short skirts to blame for violent rapists? Are Jews to blame for the holocaust?

Yes...Because the things he has said are the same as being Jewish...or a woman's fashion choice.

I think the violence is inexcusable, but also not unsurprising given the bigoted and racist atmosphere he has encouraged.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If it's demeanor and tone and the things that are said, then you must grapple with the comparison, a woman who acts slutty and talks slutty deserves (or that it's a natural consequence) to be raped, by your same logic. Which is untrue, or that it's a natural consequence which is also untrue. You can't have it both ways, apply your morality across the board and see how it shakes out.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Except Trump has not said a single racist thing.

He has made comments critical of Muslims and Mexicans.
Thats not the same thing as being racist.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I guess that makes Obama responsible for all of the police officers killed in the line of duty since his reign? After all, Obama's own words seemed to encourage violence towards LEO's.

If Trumps words are in your opinion responsible for violent, law breaking, rioters, then when can we expect to see Obama arrested?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I think the violence is inexcusable, but also not unsurprising given the bigoted and racist atmosphere he has encouraged.

This right here. Trump and his supporters need to acknowledge this.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

There's more, this is just disgusting, and yes I do blame the liberals, as they are the ones who are attacking

I think when a presidential nominee says racist and bigoted things about 30% of the US population it's no longer a "Liberal" thing...Hell, up until a decade ago Conservatives used to have the Latino vote locked up.

You can keep calling it a "Liberal" phenomena if it makes you feel better, but I am pretty sure that the folks we seeing engaging in violence could care less about politics until Trump came on the scene calling them rapists and murderers.

Show me one thing Donald Trump has said which was racist in any way against blacks. The Mexican issue, OK... I can see where some overly excitable people could make a flimsy claim of racism, but blacks? The blacks protesting Trump are fools who clearly don't think for themselves and are just carrying out the commands of their Meal Ticket.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Realize that false blame is coming from the same crowd that blames inanimate objects like firearms for violence....
It's actually quite comical in many ways.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

This right here. Trump and his supporters need to acknowledge this.

Acknowledge WHAT exactly? That the MEDIA have been the ones fomenting that NARRATIVE?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I know that racists on the left confuse Hispanics, many of which have been here for hundreds of years with Illegal immigrants but that's just not true. Plenty of Hispanic people want to throw the illegal aliens out. What did Trump ever say about black people? Anything? Other then that Obama has been a terrible president for them? Cornell West and Tavis Smiley say the exact same thing. I think we better physically attack them by your effed up logic... Minorities are waking up as you'll see in this landslide in November.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Show me one thing Donald Trump has said which was racist in any way against blacks.

Trump retweets another white supremacist
www.politico.com...

nymag.com...
Marshall Kirkpatrick, of social-media analytics company Little Bird, took a look at the 21 people the Donald has blessed with his fantastic, luxurious retweets this week, and discovered that six of them follow major white-nationalist accounts, and 13 of them follow multiple accounts that have used the #whitegenocide hashtag.

Trump retweets fake, racially charged crime data from non-existent group
www.cnn.com...

It goes on and on...The whole David Duke thing...

The whole thing where he keeps dropping "happens to be African American" in his Obama attacks? You don't know what race-baiting is?

Hell..you want me to write a book with links and stories?

As far as Latinos?

www.washingtonpost.com... ic-man/
Two brothers arrested in Boston last summer for beating up a homeless Latino man cited Trump’s anti-immigrant message when explaining why they did it.

“Donald Trump was right — all these illegals need to be deported,” one of the men reportedly told police officers.

“I will say that people who are following me are very passionate,” Trump said. “They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

edit on 3-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

"I think rape is inexcusable, but also not unsurprising given the slutty clothes and going out late at night that she has encouraged." I hope that you realize that is exactly how your argument sounds and that people made that very argument about rape for a long time. Logical fallacy.
edit on 3-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

I know that racists on the left confuse Hispanics, many of which have been here for hundreds of years with Illegal immigrants but that's just not true.

WTF? Really...By "Racists on the left" you Mean Donald Trump???

Trump just this week derided the federal judge in his lawsuit case as a "Mexican" and told the WSJ that the judge should recuse himself because he has a conflict of interest "since I am building a wall"?????

Of course that judge was born in Indiana, but just happens to have a Latino name.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You know what, f*** these people and anyone who remotely attempts to justify or condone these violent attacks on innocent people. I don't even consider these "protesters" American, they are anti-American more than anything. Just look at the burning flags and their hateful rhetoric. Another thing is that what Trump said about illegal immigrants doesn't even qualify as hateful rhetoric. It's the new buzzword for the left "hateful rhetoric" when they are the ones spewed the most hate. He has said nothing racist, but he is seen as a white supremist. Why? He is not a racist. Look no further than the media. Shame on the media for purporting inaccurate and misleading news stories intentionally to destroy his public perception.

I am voting for Johnson, but after watching these videos I just might vote for Trump because I am completely disgusted that innocent people are being attacked by the animalistic mobs committing what amounts to hate crimes. Any civilized American citizen should be outraged about this and protect anyone's freedom to attend any political rally and support whoever they want in an election without getting attacked like this.

The media are so culpable in this that they are just wondering how violent the convention will be. They accept the violence, they want it to be violent because that their narrative. They will do anything to make sure Trump's supporters are seen as violent. There will be a breaking point eventually and something big will happen. I think that is just what the media is waiting for and will surely blame Trump.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join