It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Is there a date in the title? No?

The topic is political violence.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MrWendal

I personally am just waiting for the day one of these protestors attacks someone and that someone has a knife, or someone like a concealed carry holder, and a "protestor" ends up dead. I am looking forward to the news stories with other idiots who say, "I know xyz hit him in the head with a baseball bat, but he didn't have to shoot him. He was a good kid and he didn't deserve to die"

Is that your way of saying violence is only acceptable if you the cause fits your dogma ?......

You may not see it right now but you are no better than those you wish harm upon ....

Is that YOUR way of saying he doesn't have the right to defend himself? is that your dogma? You may not see it right now but there is a YUGE difference between defending yourself and sucker punching a stranger in the back of the head.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL

Look what the Mayor of San Jose said.....

The mayor of San Jose, Democrat Sam Liccardo, reacted angrily to the events. Not that he was particularly upset at the violent mob that attacked innocent Americans, of course. No, his ire was directed at Mr. Trump. "At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign," the mayor said. Apparently it was downright "irresponsible" of Trump to even set foot in California's third largest city.

The Washington Post characterized the mayor's remarks as if they were just standard partisan hackery: It noted that the mayor is a "Hillary Clinton supporter."

San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence

What a scumbag. His constituents should recall him ASAP.
edit on 736am3011America/Chicago16CDT11America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

No i said it was far more common from the anti trump crowd

Grocery shopping and reading....clearly not my storm suit. Sorry

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Eventually someone will die.

smh

And even if an anti-Trump protester does the killing, the MSM will say it's Trump's fault. Book it. Trump's words drive the snowflakes to violence where they can't control themselves or take personal resposibility.

By admitting that Trumps words drive the violence also exposes that those "driven" by the "words spoken" are of such low intelligence, that a spoken word can manipulate them to such a degree.

And the leftist slackers resorting to violence call all Trump supporters "low information" people that can't think for themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Bro... THANK YOU. This is very helpful. I kind of had it backwards in my mind. You rock!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TechniXcality

This is getting old and fast. Violent protests completely diminishes the message and whoever you're protesting can now call you the thug. So dumb and pointless.

But this is the result of Trump and his hateful rhetoric. He's flared emotions so high that the Latino community in Cali has erupted in opposition against him, along with anyone else who doesn't swing right.

The violence needs to end and I betcha the Free Hugs guy wasn't far trying to quell this storm.

"Trump spoke his opinion and I have decided it is hateful. Those "fiery" latinos can't control themselves in sunny Calee Forneey Way and everyone in the whole state agrees with them unless they're a dirty right winger."
You sound incredibly ignorant and racist to me. Hispanic people are just as capable of civilized behavior as anyone else. There is no excuse for these thugs. Trump doesn't "make" people punch innocent people in the back of the head. Unless he's got some sort of psychic abilities the MSM hasn't told us about?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

US elections have come to resemble a show - a joke, personal attacks seems to be the norm. It's entertainment, only.. its results will decide the leader of the most powerful country on Earth.

I love American politics for that very reason, I'm ashamed to admit. But personal attacks are nothing new. Jefferson's campaign said of Adams in 1776, he had a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman", to which Adams replied, Jefferson was a ""a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father."

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No, it's your sheet ignorance and bias, nothing more, nothing less. Funny how no violence breaks or broke out at any other rally. Funny how the violence only encompasses Trump.

But Trump supporters. They point the finger at everyone else but their man, Trump. It's really pathetic.

I know right???

Funny how it's only the HOT chick with the tight skirt and cleavage showing that ends up being raped when the bar closes.

I mean, she should know better amirite??

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
And isn't it considered a "hate crime" to attack someone based on their political ideology. To simply attack them for exercising their political support?

Why are these NOT being treated as such? And where the hell is TRUMP on addressing this crap?

He needs to speak out now.

Well, it's only a hate crime if someone from the right assaults a leftist. Otherwise, it's justified.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No, it's your sheet ignorance and bias, nothing more, nothing less. Funny how no violence breaks or broke out at any other rally. Funny how the violence only encompasses Trump.

But Trump supporters. They point the finger at everyone else but their man, Trump. It's really pathetic.

What is funny is the left coming out like hacks to somehow frame this as Trp's fault that people are being violent. I don't like the man, but the idea people are not responsible for their own actions is outright lunacy. Could you imagine this type of thing happening at a Bernie or Clinton rally? Can you imagine women and handicapped people being physically accosted for just being present? Until a single one of you can show a video of this happening you are not only obviously in the wrong but are grossly mischaracterizing the entire situation.

If the right was doing this it should and would be denounced, and people like you would be the first to point it out. Show videos of it and start a thread on it. By all means. I'll be waiting

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course, the caveat would have to be that the violent mob is made up of such low-IQ individuals that words uttered months ago could trigger such an action(s).

So maybe they are such idiots and moronic individuals that words can cause the effect.

I think it's a little worse than that. The notion that certain individuals or groups of individuals have no ability to control their actions, but rather, that someone is controlling them from a distance, is insidious. It implies certain people are no more than automatons. It's a clear example bigotry of low expectations—these people just can't help themselves, they are pushed around by outer forces, and are unable to make their own choices.

When their defense is that they are idiots with no self-control, then they've lost the argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Clearly Trump is not the right person for the job. We can't have this nonsense following to the White House. We need someone that the people can get behind. Someone who fights for us, not against us, and certainly not someone who is so capable of drawing lines between us as human beings.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Clearly Trump is not the right person for the job. We can't have this nonsense following to the White House. We need someone that the people can get behind. Someone who fights for us, not against us, and certainly not someone who is so capable of drawing lines between us as human beings.

This thread is about the violence towards Trump supporters...not the candidate perpetuating violence. Whoever these people support, by that logic, also should not be bringing this kind of behavior to the White House.

link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

So you're saying that the people behind Trump are wrong?

That they need to get behind someone you agree with?

link   

Haha, funny stuff.

I wonder if it was as prevalent as it is today though. I'm being reminded of the movie Idiocracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are right that all sides should be condemning violence. I did condemn when Trump supporters were violent, and I will acknowledge that you are correct that some people made excuses for that, and that is wrong.

However, there are several differences with the anti trump peoples violence.

Even on ATS this occurs. Remember the Next Level BS episode on right wing violence, and how many of owners of that show agreed that BLM was just as bad and they were going to do an episode on that? Well it has been half a year of violence and threats by them and groups like them, and apparently that hasn't been enough ime or material to get that together.

People are getting fed up with these double standards.

Here here. I 100% agree and I hope you don't mind I will steal many of your arguments for future use. Very well written.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
And most of these attacks now are on WHITE Trump supporters, by Hispanics, from crowds waving Mexican Flags.

You're making dozens of instant "Rosa Parks" out of European Americans without even knowing it.

The Wall is getting so high, you're gonna need oxygen tanks to climb over it.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Could have sworn that Spain is in Europe.

Son of a gun.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Disgusting behaviour. The left in Sweden has a tendency for violence as well.

I have to wonder though, these people are conservatives, why don't they just bring their guns?

The Trump supporters are indeed super Zen. Maybe they know that anything they do will get 1,000 times more attention then anything the protesters do to them. I really wanted to be at the Albuquerque rally. True history taking place right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join