It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton IT aide to plead Fifth in email case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This has proven to me how truly genius Clinton is.

She subcontracted all of her aides for various jobs as attorneys at different times (check e-mail, arrange meetings, answer phones).

Now all of their time with her as aides can simply be answered with "attorney-client privilege".

He wasn't a lawyer and has to plead the 5th.

If this doesn't have 20 foot high flashing neon arrows and bullhorns shouting "organized crime", nothing does.
edit on 2-6-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't know why you all are responding to the troll. I made that mistake once but obvious drive-by troll is obvious.

I think j&c is right. If it is as we expect and Pagliano is a linchpin in this case, the FBI will be instructing him not to give testimony anywhere as to not leak information to the public or, more likely, their targets.

I imagine this was likely a stipulation of his immunity deal as well, no? I would think the FBI/DOJ would be pretty PO'd if someone they immunized spoiled their case.
edit on 6/2/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I feel that federal employees should not be allowed to plead the fifth... If you want a job serving the public, you should be forced to face them with total transparency...

Hillary is a criminal. I would never in a million years vote for her. I get that Trump sucks too, but I would rather go 4 years with a "wild card" over 4 years with that criminal Hillary in office...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Why are all her underlings pleading the Fifth? I thought her whole approach to this issue was transparency and truthfulness. Each passing day more doubt is raised that she will be the nominee. Even a democratic analyst stated this morning that a ticket of Biden/Warren is rumored to be ready to step in for her to counter Sanders.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Profusion

Why are all her underlings pleading the Fifth? I thought her whole approach to this issue was transparency and truthfulness. Each passing day more doubt is raised that she will be the nominee. Even a democratic analyst stated this morning that a ticket of Biden/Warren is rumored to be ready to step in for her to counter Sanders.

I'm assuming they are pleading the fifth out of fear. The Clinton's have a pretty well documented list of people close to them who've "questionably" died... The Clinton's are apparently untouchable. Well, will be if she's not indicted here..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I thought she told her minions to cooperate with the investigations?

Mrs. Clinton told reporters after a rally here: “I would very much urge anybody who is asked to cooperate to do so.”

www.nytimes.com...

Oh thats right she told the press she said these things then none of them actually cooperated with the IG.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If this is how Clinton and Co cooperate, I would hate to think of how they would act if they were in opposition to the questioning!

As for taking the fifth, it shows somebody has something very incriminating to hide and somone wants it to stay hidden!

Bidden/Warren might have been a winner at the start of the primaries, but let there be no doubt that many Sanders supporters would vote Trump or the Green Party after the disgraceful way the DNC has treated then in this primary.

#NoBidden

#BernieOrBust

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's not that email investigation.
It's right wing watchdog group judicial watch just stirring up crap again. It's what they do.
As useful as mosquitoes.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is this story about the associated press?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It's two different cases.
This is the FOIA one.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's not that email investigation.
It's right wing watchdog group judicial watch just stirring up crap again. It's what they do.
As useful as mosquitoes.

You don't believe that the FBI is interested in these depositions at all?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know this is the JW FOIA discovery depositions in which it was ruled that Hillary's State Department did not act in good faith in response to the FOIA request and not the FBI criminal investigation.

Any testimony given in these depositions would be of great interest to the FBI in determining whether or not to recommend perjury charges along with possible violations of the Espionage act, RICO, public corruption, obstruction, destruction of evidence, etc., etc. don't you think?

You were answered with examples of JW going after Cheney (who I am guessing you would quantify as 'right-wing') and have not been able to assimilate that information?

All of the following legal actions are currently in play regarding Clinton et al.:

F.B.I. investigation

An investigation by the F.B.I., which is expected to interview Mrs. Clinton, will determine whether any laws were broken in the handling of classified information. The investigation could drag on past the Democratic National Convention this summer.

Judicial Watch lawsuit

A conservative legal advocacy group, Judicial Watch, has brought a lawsuit against the State Department under the Freedom of Information Act for records relating to the special employment status of Mrs. Clinton’s top aide at the department, Huma Abedin. Depositions are scheduled through the end of June, with Mrs. Clinton’s former chief of staff, Ms. Mills, scheduled to testify Friday.

Congressional and agency reports

The select committee on Benghazi interviewed Mrs. Clinton in October, and the investigation is still in progress. Separate inquiries by the Senate Homeland Security Committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community may also result in reports.

NY Times

As you know, the State Department Office of the Inspector General has released it's report into Cybersecurity within the Department and that (official government) report shows that HIllary has been misleading (if not outright lying) in her characterizations of her activities while at State.

I don't know about you, but I have found the testimony given during these depositions to be very illuminating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join