It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA-media-one world government-ATS members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, now from people like you we are going to be reeducated as to the EU narrative and all speech concerning hijra and its historical implications is now illegal.

Thank you, we do know the "approved" narrative. Freedom of speech just died, apparently world wide if you use government approved media.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

I think you misread my post.

I am not for one moment suggesting that we accept the EU superstate on face value, because we know that every time centralisation of power occurs, it prevents the people from having a say in their own affairs. I am not suggesting that we should bow before any power, or any demography over and above others.

What I am saying is that we have the ability to discern the lies from the truth, and that all which stands between us and a future we can all be proud of, is the will to prevent our governments from taking our power away from us. Our power is our reason, our ability to logically dissect what we are told and measure it against our own understanding of events, the world around us, and the history which lead us here.

While we retain moral fortitude, logical discernment, compassionate hearts, and the will to see these continue, the enemies of freedom cannot win, no matter how they assault us, no matter who they use as minions. As long as we remain immune to control, as long as they cannot create scapegoats of our fellow human beings, and turn us into monsters as we react to the false threat we are fed, we retain the high ground and a tactical advantage. That is the position I occupy. I will not be chased underground like a dog, I will not bow before any human being, or collective thereof. I will not compromise my principles in order to legitimise my position in the face of shallow critics and persons without the fortitude to withstand the programming.

When the dust settles, I will still be here, doing what I can to shine lights into shadows, to cut darkness to the quick wherever it can be found. I will not be consumed, I will not be controlled, and I will not abandon my position because you find it inconvienient or difficult to understand. I will remain, or die, according to my code of conduct, according to what is right, and I do not require your permission, or your approval.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join