It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA-media-one world government-ATS members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think most people on ATS believe in some form of one world government, to some degree. The hard core believers of, the lizard people are in control, to the moderate beliefs of, at least America, England, and Germany lied about WMD to invade Iraq, to low belief of their really isn't a different between republicans and democrats, they both work together to get money and power

Most of us have seen the YouTube video of the CIA talking about how they have their people in media and 'journalism'. And that was in the 70's, so it's safe to say that they have even more control.

Most of us all know this, yet not only are we, as ATS, still influenced by this. We that should know better, Regurgitate the message.

Anything the media pounds us with, it's a good bet, that the powers that be, want that message out. If it's the constant stories in America about guys using the women showers or the UK leaving in the EU. We, who's motto is deny ignorance, get swept up in the waves probably at a higher rate then the none ATS member
edit on 1-6-2016 by thinline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
Yeah , it is called the UN . All countries must comply voluntarily or be forced by the US military into compliance.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I would blame it more on the central bankers that control our Western debt based fiat currency.

They are at the top pulling the strings of all western governments and the UN.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2016 by DrumsRfun because: Snipped the quoted post.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: removed response to removed post

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I would blame it more on the central bankers that control our Western debt based fiat currency.

They are at the top pulling the strings of all western governments and the UN.

And what group is prote4cterate of the Central Banks and bankers therein ? The IMF . Who is the IMF ? Look it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yeah , it is called the UN . All countries must comply voluntarily or be forced by the US military into compliance.

So what about Russia? China, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, PDR of Congo, North Korea?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff
I dont get the question. In relation to WHAT ? That is just a scattered list of names of random countries.

Wait , all countries mentioned have , or have had , UN sanctions in place against them. And your point was ?

edit on 6/1/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The IMF IS the central bankers, central bankers ARE the IMF.

They have the UN/U.S. Military to protect them.

I may be wrong but I do believe we agree on most of this.

Follow the money, well.....the wealth stealing fiat currency.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff
What about Iraq , Iran , Syria , Afghanistan , Bosnia ,(the list goes on) ?
Dont have a ready made answer to back up that fabulous group called the UN on those ? Didnt think so.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The IMF IS the central bankers, central bankers ARE the IMF. They have the UN/U.S. Military to protect them.

Well , there ya go....exactly what I said. Almost word for word...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: stosh64

The IMF IS the central bankers, central bankers ARE the IMF. They have the UN/U.S. Military to protect them.

Well , there ya go....exactly what I said. Almost word for word...

See, I knew we agreed on this.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The Germans didn't lie about WMD's, in fact they considered 'Curveball's' stories highly unreliable.
Bush was told the same, he chose to ignore it. In fact they already had a highly reliable source out of the Iraqi government who had told them there were no WMD's, while most or all of his information was corroborated and accurate, yet ignored.
Bush wanted regime change in Iraq, and 'Curveball's' false info was passed on, Tony Blair was briefed by the British secret service also using the same false info, it is a matter of debate though if he was cautioned later about the false info.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
...to the moderate beliefs of, at least America, England, and Germany lied about WMD to invade Iraq...

So this isn´t true?
Didn´t some US "politician" lie about WMD in Iraq???
There was no "Curveball"?
The middle and near east isn´t destabilized, the refugee streams because of that are not true?
Hmmmm...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not sure I would call them Lizard people but if you can attach the name Mystery Babylon to it then we are in the correct ball park . We get told many things and versions of things but is the elephant in the room the CIA ? I mean its protected covert operations and different players and actor's . MoA blog post bring the many false groups together in one post and shows who they are but as far as getting to the top of the Pyramid , dont hold your breath .

June 01, 2016 The U.S./UK Financed "White Helmets" Shtick - Fake "Child Rescued" Videos Below is a incomplete list of "rescue" videos showing "kids being rescued" from "rubble" after "Syrian/Russian bombing" prepared by the U.S./UK financed Syria Civil Defence aka the "White Helmets". The group was created with the help of Purpose Inc, a U.S. company specialized in regime change NGO operations. Purpose Inc is also behind Avaaz which early on peddled fake war on Syria video propaganda. The White Helmets are financed, like all "Free Syrian Army" media propaganda, by USAID with some $23 million and by the UK Foreign Office with a total of some £23 million. The Netherlands and Japan also donated money to the scheme. The group was build up and trained since mid 2013 by a "former" UK military intelligence operator residing in Abu Dhabi. These are propaganda artists camouflaged as humanitarians. The "White Helmets" cooperate closely with al-Qaeda. One of its leaders was recently denied an entry visa to the United States. More details about the group researched by Vanessa Beeley can be found here and here. Back to the "rescue" videos. That shtick started in late 2013.
www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

We all have to be aware of the social engineering taking place on every facet of our lives.

Almost everything expressed in the mainstream media news outlets is to be questioned as to its true intentions.

The storylines are conveyed in such devious political inverted cunning that they pull on the emotional heartstrings of the masses so that they March to the tune of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Invasions and the "Why" behind them:

Iraq- To get "WMD" this wmd is/was the "Stargate' it took close to 9 years to dis-mantle it and re-build it at Wroght-Patterson AFB in Ohio. Check "Iraq Stargate" and see the upswing of UFO contacts along the 37th Parallel.

Afghanistan- To increase the flow of opium. In 2001, when The Taliban™ was in charge, Afghanistan produced 7% of the world's opium, now it is pushing 90%. The U.S. first had the opiate pain med epidemic and now the heroin epidemic..

And how much has Halliburton™ et al. made on these wars????

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Well, you got some of the Afghanistan part right. The mountainous region also serves as a prime defensive/offensive location to launch attacks against Iran/China/Russia.

Not really sure about the whole stargate. Iraq is an oil-rich country, Syria integral for a pipeline to Europe.

Here's the proposed new borders, notice how Iraq is partitioned into three states, with the oil rich area being conveniently tucked away from the populations.

i2.wp.com...
edit on 1-6-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit image

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I think you may be under a misapprehension, and I would like to dispel it, before it leads you to misunderstand things entirely.

We, here at ATS, are indeed exposed to a greater amount of data on most subjects, than your average newspaper reader, or news broadcast viewer. However, we are, or at least have been in times past, exposed to that data with our eyes open, and with the full knowledge that the vast majority of information that we are given by government, media, and private organisations, is deliberately spun to produce a desired effect.

We know that the aim of the corporate/government powerstructure, is to continue to have power over the population, we know that they will do whatever they must to achieve that aim, and we know that of all the things that they could be doing, propaganda drives are some of the most effective tools that a regime has ever used to divide a people against themselves.

With these things in mind, an ATS user has no excuse for being drawn in by deceptions, or even cleverly spun truth. We have all the tools and experience necessary to avoid being duped, we are aware of the history which precedes current affairs to a greater degree and more broadly, than are the rest of a given nations population, generally speaking. We know we cannot trust the media, any of it. Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, all the talking heads, and spittle covered behemoths of so called alternative media are just as full of lies as those they claim to offer an alternative to.

Using our reason and our compassion to guide us, along with our healthy mistrust of government, we should be able to discern the lie wherever it is spoken, and refuse it entry to our minds, refuse to allow it to put roots in our hearts. For my part, I know that any political position that demonises immigrants anywhere, for any reason, is the lie. I know that any potential removal of my liberty and freedom in exchange for notional security is the lie. I know that any appeal to "good sense" which starts with the phrase "The nation cannot afford..." is the lie. I know that any rich man, telling the poor how to live, is the lie, and many other things besides.

I know these things because they are self evident, and the weight of history bears me out, since every utterance in history which resembles the lies I have outlined, has presaged the death of civilisations. This I know through study, this I know through constant reinforcement whenever things go belly up in the modern world, history repeating and no one applying the brakes.

Do I get swept up in Anti-Immigrant sentiments? No I most certainly do not, because I am not filth. I am a moral and decent person, and consider all human beings to be my kin, regardless of how they are portrayed by my enemy, the state, the media, the power wielded over me without my permission. Do I get swept up in hyper nationalist claptrap? No, because I have studied history carefully and found that rampant nationalism is not patriotism, but mindless obedience, which no nation, government, or individual on this earth is worthy of.

Do I keep my eyes open, prevent oppression where ever I see it, look after folks less well off than myself, and try to make things better than I found them? You bet your arse I do. It's all I can do, but I will do it till I die.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

No, will never happen. I have said that a lot in my life, now this. I am done saying never. Go to the link and read it.

<<   2 >>

join