It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger neo-con Bill Kristol says that an Independent candidate will emerge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Bill Kristol Announces, ‘There Will Be An Independent Candidate’.

Neoconservative political operative Bill Kristol announced Sunday that an independent candidate will enter the presidential race to challenge both Donald Trump and the Democratic Party nominee.

Kristol made his announcement on the same day that Gary Johnson locked up the Libertarian Party nomination for president. However, the Libertarian Party is not an “independent” ticket.

Kristol has floated names including Mitt Romney, Tom Cotton, and Marco Rubio as potential third-party spoilers to run on his “Latter-Day Republicans” ticket.

Kristol recently met with Romney in Washington, D.C., to talk about the idea.

The Republican National Committee has already condemned Kristol’s third-party scheme as “helping to elect Hillary Clinton.”

*crosses fingers* Please be Ron Paul, please be Ron Paul.

Kristol, a globalist, chickenhawk neo-con endorsing Ron Paul? Yah right.

Interesting development if true.

Any guesses as to who it might be?

People arent going to support Mitt over Trump.

IMHO, it would really have to be someone non-establishment like a Ron or Rand Paul.

Although this is the absolute worst crop of candidates ever, it sure is fun to watch!

edit on 29-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
^ HEY....somebody starr me!!!!!^ .... Yes....someone with the last name of Green.....? really!!

remember the thread here on A T S that read This University has successfully named the next president every election since 1971 .......8 months ago maybe....some east coast familiar named place of study, yezz

edit 2 add.....crap just got deeper......if someone named greenweeny shows up in the headlines......
edit on 29-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 29-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 29-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 29-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 29-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Ohh, Breitbart and a lunatic, why not believe it?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I thought Jessie Ventura was going to be this years third party candidate.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Bill, Bill, Bill..... Your prognostications, well, suck....

[the war in Iraq] "could have terrifically good effects throughout the Middle East"

"If we free the people of Iraq, we will be respected in the Arab world... and I think we will be respected around the world."

"Having defeated and then occupied Iraq, democratizing the country should not be too tall an order for the world's sole superpower."

"Barack Obama is not going to beat Hillary Clinton in a single Democratic primary. I’ll predict that right now."

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Rubio just boarded the Trump train, not much of a story.

Rubio all-in for Trump, sorry for personal attacks

Source

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would vote for any non-professional politician....is that Trump....naw!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeah, they finally found Cthulu in the Antarctic and decided to run it as an independent, because Hillary was just too damned evil lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
as was mentioned a 3rd party candidate hands it to bernie

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
as was mentioned a 3rd party candidate hands it to bernie

Unless Bernie is the 3rd party candidate.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
^ HEY....somebody starr me!!!!!^ .... Yes....someone with the last name of Green.....? really!!

remember the thread here on A T S that read This University has successfully named the next president every election since 1971 .......8 months ago maybe....some east coast familiar named place of study, yezz

edit 2 add.....crap just got deeper......if someone named greenweeny shows up in the headlines......

And holy hell. What in the name of all that is stoned!?!? Lay off the bong if you're going to Internet.

Just kidding. It's for your anxiety. Totally cool by me.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

And holy hell. What in the name of all that is stoned!?!? Lay off the bong if you're going to Internet.

You should really not call people out once this space weed starts kicking in!

And besides, you aren't even making sense. Why would you tell him to play on his bongos through the Internet?!

/contactbuzz

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Isnt there an I every Presidential cycle?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It costs about 1 Billion dollars to run in an election these days.

Anybody know of any billionaires who are willing to risk most if not their entire fortune on a maybe, up against the DNC and the GOP?

Lol.

Probably not.

Bill Kristol is a moron.

~Tenth

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ohh, Breitbart and a lunatic

Ok. Got any back up for that ? If not , what is your PHD degree that enables you to diagnose a mental disorder and proclaim someone a lunatic ? Anyone ? Isnt that practicing medicine without a license ?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Why did you come up with Ron Paul? It mentions names in your own post. They would rather have Donald Trump than Ron Paul.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I really can't foresee the disenfranchised with Trump Republicans running an Independent candidate at this late hour. Honestly, I think they may find themselves backing the Liberterian ticket this year. Johnson, ex-republican Governor of New Mexico, and his VP, Weld, ex-republican Governor of Massachusetts. (both states having majority of Dems) Weld was even backing Kasich just a few months ago! This third ticket may not be Republican...but it sure seems closer to a republican party than Trump!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Before everyone gets too excited, obviously whom ever gets tasked with the third party run will also be a Bilderger stooge. Mitt Romney is a dufus. Just saying. They all suck! Even Bernie has lost his allure. It's all contrived. In the words of Tony Soprano, "It's all f&cking bullsh$t".

"The superstition of Authority"- www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-5-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: superstition of authority

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Simple question: Has Kristol ever been right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join