It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Silence Over Christian Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No I don't. And I think that most Americans wouldn't take up arms unless it was in defence which is the case with Muslims as well.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
For all of the posturing, ATS is pretty much populated by a cross-section of the American mainstream. You can read through the posts and read comment after comment that denigrates the victims of genocide.

It is the same on ATS with respect to World War Three in Africa. silence.

The official American party line: World ignores genocide because it's not isis and there's no oil

Apparently, even if it IS isis, it's not news if the victims are not white.

For instance, Boko Haram specifically targets teenage female Christians, but other than the raid where Boko took 200 slaves at once, there has been no reporting on further kidnappings. (The 200 girls have never been found).

Again, Boko Haram targets only Christians, so they no longer make the news.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

OK, I read your OP

I get it - you don't think the amount of Muslims being killed deserves the amount of attention it gets

You think that the fact that Christians have been killed throughout the ages is more important than all other genocides happening all over the planet (through the ages - and right up to the present) and the fact that we don't talk about it enough to suit you means that Western Civilization is about to fail because - why?

At least someone is finally stepping up to the plate and saying something about this genocide and its not just Christians. Now for whatever reasons the media has been basically silent on this issue and its not part of any national conversation and I don't know why.

John Kerry is a Christian. Not that that matters - he's also Secretary of State and that's his job

edit on 5/27/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Newsflash: ISIS is not a religion. It does not represent Islam but like Americans uses religion for their own agenda

Islam hates ISIS more than we do. They are a minority backed by puppet masters of other nations. Traitors.

I must say that the comments about destroying ISIS bother me. I don't believe half the propaganda that ATS members generally do.

ISIS is our fault. We created the climate that created them. We invaded a sovereign nation using lies as justification.

War is not two countries fighting. War today is controlled opposition. Often both sides are financed by the same people. It is all about evil.

You are naive if you think that this ISIS thing is as we are told.

Most likely we created ISIS covertly for the purpose of keeping the fighting in the Mid East going until it collapses and we can more easily dominate them.

It is just about killing as many Arabs as possible so that they are easier to control.

Wake up people.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No, it's about getting the US to fight the Arabs for Israel, obviously.

But this post is BS, I see articles all the time about Christians getting attacked over there.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

Where'd you hear that Boko Haram targets only Christians. Because that's a massive lie.

Boko Haram steps up attacks aimed at Islamic 'establishment' in Nigeria

Boko Haram Militants Suspected in Attacks at Mosques in Nigeria

Boko Haram kills scores praying in Nigeria mosques

Twins suicide attack kills 25, injures 18 in Maiduguri mosque

And then there's this from the link below:

Militants from the extremist group Boko Haram were blamed for the suicide bombings Sunday night at a crowded mosque and a posh Muslim restaurant in the central city of Jos; a suicide bombing earlier at a crowded evangelical Christian churc in the northeastern city of Potiskum, and attacks in several northeastern villages where dozens of churches and about 300 homes were torched.

Dozens killed as Boko Haram continues reign of terror

I even made sure to choose a blend of Western media sources and other sources, just to get the point across.

ETA: Here's a Nigerian source where you can find the latest info on Boko Haram attacks and the responses to them. It's a pretty extensive list of articles so yeah... (if a facebook ad pops up, just click "I already like blah" and it'll go away.)

www.naij.com...
edit on 27-5-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added something

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

thanks for those. Lots of reading to do now.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
a reply to: enlightenedservant

thanks for those. Lots of reading to do now.

No problem. Boko Haram is a scourge to everyone that doesn't follow its extremist Wahhabi beliefs (they call themselves ISIS West). Their name basically means "the book (boko) is forbidden (haram)". And it's in reference to the Western ideas and non-Wahhabi teachings (aka "the book") that it opposes.

Personally, I see them as just another cartel/paramilitary group that uses religion as a pretext to terrorize the surrounding regions.
edit on 29-5-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I think it's fairly obvious.

WHEN the globalist oligarchy says in multiple writings etc. that they are

determined

to stamp out Christianity . . .

and then proceed to do it directly and usually by proxy . . .

we should believe them.

It is one of their king's major goals . . . the king of hell.

No big surprise there.

It's just that so many so called super-rationalists CANNOT conceive of such realities because it would mean they might have to adjust their hellish behaviors and beliefs.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Assad is the enemy of the G7 + Israel.

Christians support Assad as they know they will be done for if he is replaced, so they are the enemy too. Just like in Iraq where Saddam was the enemy of the G7 + Israel. He looked after his Christians, so they were the enemy too.

The media aren't going to go nuts about it when it's our governments foreign policy that is eliminating the Christian minorities secular protectors.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I think it's fairly obvious.

WHEN the globalist oligarchy says in multiple writings etc. that they are

determined

to stamp out Christianity . . .

and then proceed to do it directly and usually by proxy . . .

we should believe them.

It is one of their king's major goals . . . the king of hell.

No big surprise there.

It's just that so many so called super-rationalists CANNOT conceive of such realities because it would mean they might have to adjust their hellish behaviors and beliefs.

And the global oligarchy us going to stamp out Christianity by killing a few Christians in the middle east?

LoL.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

And the global oligarchy us going to stamp out Christianity by killing a few Christians in the middle east?

LoL.

Someone thinks they are funny.

There is no sarcasm with death.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join