It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Silence Over Christian Genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

Thats true a lot more muslims are killed than Christians without a doubt because of the ongoing genocides mentioned on the Assyrian website.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe the media has been focussing on more important issues, like where people can pee and the American election. Pretty much the dominant content on ats at the moment. Don't really get to hear about much else going on in the world these days not when the USA is centre of the universe

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Last November Swiss Cardinal made a statement..

The Swiss cardinal told his audience it's wrong to believe violent persecutions of Christians are a thing of the past. Instead, he pointed out how there are plenty of martyrs for the Faith today, specifically because of ISIS.

"In about 25 countries Christians are under threat of life and limb," observed Cdl. Koch.

Hence, it is indeed a "strange phenomenon," he said, that such targeted persecution doesn't earn more attention from the press.

Link

So genocide is going on, but press is silent. We don´t know the scale of it but we have seen videos of ISIS slaughtering Coptic Christians.

Few days ago same Cardinal said

Christians still have a “mission to convert” Muslims and members of other religions to Christianity even in the face of persecution in the Middle East, one of Pope Francis’s most senior aides has insisted.
It argues that although the Catholic Church teaches that people receive “salvation” through Jesus, Jews also have an ancient and “irrevocable” covenant with God.
But he added: “I don’t think that we have the same relationship with Islam that we have with Judaism.

“It is very clear that we can speak about three Abrahamic religions but we cannot deny that the view of Abraham in the Jewish tradition and the Christian tradition and the Islamic tradition is not the same.

Link

Well Vatican seems to say Islam and Chrstianity does not base on same teachings and muslims should be converted to christianity... as a vatican mission.
This will bring chaos and more innocent lives will be lost. I wonder what is going on.. why this statement now. We have had a flood of immigration in Europe and Isis is demonizing ME.

madness...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Wrong. There are not literally millions of Muslim extremeists. They added up numbers of members of Isis Al Quaeda, Boko Haram and other Muslim extremist groups and the grand total is less than 200,000.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

But but bathroom/trans issues are far more important than some christians getting persecuted...

originally posted by: Blue Shift
You are what we call a douchebag for being happy that people are being tortured and killed for their beliefs.
I'm sure that if it was you who was being persecuted the same way as, I know for a fact you would change your tune and dance. Stop riding the "Christians are the only bad group" train as its disgusting that you stereotype that most, if not all of christians, shout "hell for you, hell for you, hell for everyone!". That's simply not true and reveals your ignorance. Just look at how many muslims and atheists are notorious dicks.
edit on 26-5-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ISIS kills anyone and everyone that disagrees with them whether they are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, etc. Your article even says this and you quoted it, so I'm just wondering why you decided to single out the Christian aspect in your title. Click bait?

The media has more important things to talk about like where transgender people can pee or what new little bit of info they have on Hillary's emails. People being killed in the Middle East is not part of their agenda, they aren't trying to create sympathy for that area of the world, they are trying to demonize it.

Hopefully I answered your question and you don't accuse me of not reading the thread like you have done with pretty much everyone else.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes they are, you just don't like the post.
The media talks about the killings all the time, YOU just want to focus only on one group for some reason.
Watch more fox news and you will get that slant.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And don't forget 1 million plus Iraqi Christians who were forced into exile during the recent US led Iraq War.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

2 Timothy 3:10-12

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

It is in the book the Christians will be persecuted..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Total chaos.

It's part of the agenda.

Not only do all of these Abrahamic faiths believe in the messiah or Christ figure but apparently so do the elite.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

They see Christian anything and get really upset. They don't care entire villages of Christians die because they deserve it in their eyes.

But you shouldn't be surprised minorities have been slaughtered ever since Islam took the middle east we just have videos this time to actually see it

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Gospels teach that Christians will be persecuted. I see the point that no one should suffer, but to complain about Christian persecution goes against the word of God they people are supposed to believe..

Matthew 5:10 ESV
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

So if you believe they are going to a better place, then you should not be complaining about it..

People are dying. It does not matter what their faith is.. Singling out groups does promote division.. And the world need unity.

Persecution

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I agree with the OP categorically.

No one wants to talk about it, because they need Christians to be the only thing left wrong with the world. Demonizing Christians becomes more problematic when they are the innocent victims. Hushing it up becomes doubly important when the executioners are muslim authorities.

But just enough information is leaked, so that charges of a cover-up can be shown to be baseless, yet the conversation on this subject online is always talked-over, talked-away, but never talked-about. International media is incapable of recognizing this topic.

It's not like it is only happening in one country. More connected than ever, the Christians of the old world are literally being exterminated for not being progressive enough. Mounds of ashes with a marker that says "they didn't learn selfies quickly enough" or maybe then we would have heard more about it.

Nah. Most of the Christians are almost dead anyway. Why start yappin about it now.

China certainly doesn't want it in the press. They are in the middle of trying to foster their own phony catholic church, in defiance of the pope. One where the Bishop is appointed and blessed by the peoples party. To ensure proper loyalty.

Dead Christians isn't exactly a secret. But the Media is most certainly doing just like the OP suggested they are. Remaining Silent about it. Consider it this way. Every single picture in this thread, is from before isis/isil even existed. Before them, I would have blamed international communist atheism.

But, it doesn't matter who they are, Muslim, Atheist, Cop, or Crazy; they all agree on genociding Christians and not making a big deal out of it.

Mike Grouchy

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
You are what we call a douchebag for being happy that people are being tortured and killed for their beliefs.
I'm sure that if it was you who was being persecuted the same way as, I know for a fact you would change your tune and dance. Stop riding the "Christians are the only bad group" train as its disgusting that you stereotype that most, if not all of christians, shout "hell for you, hell for you, hell for everyone!". That's simply not true and reveals your ignorance. Just look at how many muslims and atheists are notorious dicks.

You need a class in reading comprehension. I never said that Christians are the only bad group. As far as I'm concerned, any religion that stakes a claim on being the only holder of the "true word" falls into that category. Unfortunately, the Abramic religions seem to be the worst at that, although pretty much all religions at one time decide that they need to go out an kill people who disagree with them.

I'm just saying that Christians especially seem to get a kind of sick thrill out of the idea that other people are persecuting them. There's a reason why Christian kids are taught the story of Androcles and the Lion, and are taught to idolize the saints who often had horrible things done to them "for their faith."

Your primary symbol of worship is of a guy nailed to a cross! Think about it! That is, if you can shake loose from your programming for a moment.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Chaos is on the throne right now.

The agenda is to make us feel unsafe, so the sleeple will cry out for protection saying:

"We don't care about rights just get rid of the boogie man."

Little do they know they are seeking protection from the cause of the chaos. And this was planned because sleeple are so prone to manipulation.

Asking the gov to manage the Mid East is redundant because they are the initial cause. We rained bombs on Baghdad on live t.v. and later invaded a nation for reasons other than WMD's but pretended they had them and it was wrong.

We need to pull out and stop policing the world. We have a controlled opposition in Syria that is a puppet war to make as many dead Arabs as possible.

This is not going to stop. It is the blowback from the occupation of Iraq. Imagine if a Baghdad happened in Los Angeles? The street gangs start getting powerful because of the chaos left after ten years of having to live in a war zone. The police can't handle them so in comes the National Guard. Then the killing becomes as bad as during the occupation but it is a civil war. Then the former invaders operate from the shadows supplying weapons and other supplies. Before you know it your whole family is killed and the population reduced by a noticeable amount. No reason to stay in your homeland anymore you have to flee to a refugee camp.

Be glad you live were you do if you live in America.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
Ok read your thread. To me your main premise is why haven't the media been giving this the due attention it deserves, for some conspiracy.

You admit this has been going on for hundreds of years. Did you want the media to highlight this point every day for the last couple hundred years?

There is no agenda here. Media sources can't say "christians being killed" due to the backlash from the common knowledge that more muslims have died at their hands then anyone.

I personally see no issue whatsoever.

Oh good, so we can see the end of the crying about slavery in the USA?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: OuttaHere

Wrong. There are not literally millions of Muslim extremeists. They added up numbers of members of Isis Al Quaeda, Boko Haram and other Muslim extremist groups and the grand total is less than 200,000.

There are 315 mil americans, you think they all are in the army?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I can not see any reason for blaming atheism or communism for a pre Isis attack. You must know terrorist Arabs existed before them.

I don't believe we have ever been attacked by a Communist nation either. We do to much business with China and North Korea is the short bus of the nations.

And Communists are atheists and I don't know of any other atheist countries that could harm us.

It's really a good thing that you don't assume Arab when you hear terror. Or didn't. I just can't follow your reasoning for that comment.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. The whole world should be uniting to exterminate ISIS NOW!

Or then when they first raised their ugly heads

But the fool in chief Obama missed the opportunity to make himself a great president by shrinking his duty as a human being.

The OP IS RIGHT 100 Percent

Humanity has failed again to stop a genocide

its a discrace

edit on 26-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The left and by extension the media has declared war on Christianity. You should know better than to try to bring it to their attention. All this will do is get them to deflect by telling you Muslims are being killed too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join