It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Prophecy Predicts: "Obama...Last U.S. President...Europe A Total Wasteland By End of 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: BO XIAN

If it's not a topic why did you bring it up? You have blatantly inserted random "Obama is Barry Soetero and his father is a cult leader" in how many threads? More than I count on both hands.

I think it's you who has flawed information. You've made claims about Obama that you can't prove and then say its not a topic!!!!!
That was me that said that Bro. I do agree and have felt that he is not going anywhere. There will likely be no Hillary, Trump, or Sanders in the Whitehouse ever

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think you have to be careful when you are talking about a prophet who isn't authentic, and by that meaning somehow who doesn't have an accurate prediction rate. First off, we know any Godly prophet is 100% accurate, so that follows that anyone who isn't is either more or less making stuff up or being guided by powers less than Godly.

If the latter, you may get nuggets of truth mixed in with creative lies, but you won't be able to tell which it is until it's too late meaning you might as well not have gotten the prophecy at all because it serves to make you react in adverse ways.

Look at most of the Biblical prophecy ... we either know what but have no real idea when, or we might have a guess of when but have no idea of what or something similar. What we need to know we do, but we don't know enough to put the pieces together and truly know the future. We aren't meant to, not until it's upon us.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
GREAT POINTS.

I probably include too many questionable folks along the way.

Partly I do so to trigger dialogue toward waking folks up--Christians and non-Christians. I realize there's a risk when the source is not 100% Godly and accurate.

Thanks for your input.

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think you have to be careful when you are talking about a prophet who isn't authentic, and by that meaning somehow who doesn't have an accurate prediction rate. First off, we know any Godly prophet is 100% accurate, so that follows that anyone who isn't is either more or less making stuff up or being guided by powers less than Godly.

If the latter, you may get nuggets of truth mixed in with creative lies, but you won't be able to tell which it is until it's too late meaning you might as well not have gotten the prophecy at all because it serves to make you react in adverse ways.

Look at most of the Biblical prophecy ... we either know what but have no real idea when, or we might have a guess of when but have no idea of what or something similar. What we need to know we do, but we don't know enough to put the pieces together and truly know the future. We aren't meant to, not until it's upon us.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Imho, I think it's ridiculous to say something along the lines of "Here is a prediction, but it's not a discussion of the merits of the source." How can it not be? It's a rather flimsy way to start a discussion.

Also imo, Obama will be out of office soon.. he won't be the last President, nor be responsible for anything that makes Europe a wasteland. What utter rubbish. But like all those who post, I imagine this won't be dredged up after our new POTUS takes office, to say "My bad.. guess not!" I've completely lost count of the # of ridiculous, never-fulfilled "prophecies" made on this site over the years.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Imho, I think it's ridiculous to say something along the lines of "Here is a prediction, but it's not a discussion of the merits of the source." How can it not be? It's a rather flimsy way to start a discussion.

It shows that they know the source is just crap, but they agree with that crap but do not want people pointing out the fact it is crap!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I don't think any source is 100% godly. Even the bible has failed prophecies.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well I'll probably be dead by then, so I'll be in heaven bagging myself the best seat, before everyone else turns up to fight over the stall seats or standing room only (for eternity)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hi, as i told in older thread about Vanga - yes, she predicted a lot of things, but also there are a lot of prophecies, that are credited to her, but never told by her. She was blind prophet without any education and not familiar with writing or reading. So she didn't wrote any prophecies. She is famous in Bulgaria, but more worshiped in Russia. About WW3 - when Damascus is in ruins, then the war will start. And this is it! Nothing more about it. For last US president - she told it will be black man, but didn't mentioned Obama. Sorry for my English, but it is not my native language after all.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Also how many Jihadis have you had come through Mexico?

What was the answer to this question on December 6th, 1941?
"How many Japanese planes have bombed Pearl Harbor?"
Nothing wrong with a little vigilance.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Sorry, but the claims are absolute honk. Prophecies made by a Bulgarian seer who's been dead for 20 years? And all her 'prophecies' can be twisted around.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes vigilance is a good thing. But the hard truth is that there are only 100-200,000 jihadists worldwide. That's a fraction of 1 % of the Muslim population. You have that many people bring shot in your country every year yet I doubt you would want tighter gun control.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I disagree.

The only prophecies unfulfilled in the Bible are those that the time has not arrived for their fulfillment yet.

However, the vast bulk of those are slated to be fulfilled in this same era in which Israel became a nation again in a day--1948.

Some have cited more than 100 fairly specific prophecies fulfilled in Christ's life, alone.

But that's not the topic of this thread.

I strongly believe that the devastating war stuff WILL COME TO PASS. It's only a matter of time. I don't know the timing. Maybe these prophetic sources have the timing right, maybe they don't.

The WH imposter staying around--certainly it would be his preference. Though he's also got his eyes on the UN spot and would love to fancy himself ruler of the world. I think he's going to be made a scapegoat. Have felt that from when he first started appearing on the National political stage running for the WH. Reportedly after his first inauguration, he walked into the WH and was handed a big manila envelope from his bosses. He collapsed in a chair and was heard to mutter: "They've made me a scapegoat."

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xitap

Thanks for your insights evidently closer to her region.

Do you know of a list of her stuff and whatever levels of fulfillment?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
The WH imposter staying around

Except he is not a imposter - you really have drunk the racist birther koolaid!

Though he's also got his eyes on the UN spot and would love to fancy himself ruler of the world.

You are confusing him with Trump.

Reportedly after his first inauguration, he walked into the WH and was handed a big manila envelope from his bosses. He collapsed in a chair and was heard to mutter: "They've made me a scapegoat."

Sill birther fantasy, not based in reality at all!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The ones listed in this OP are rather specific and straightforward.

I don't think your assertion holds water in terms of twisting them around.

Perhaps you are asserting your bias more than something true about her predictions in the OP.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

That many violent and organized Jihadi's can do a lot more damage than several dozen angry drunks with guns.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You seem to inhabit a different galactic cluster than I do.

I observe very very little correlation between your assertions and the reality I observe.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

your assertions and the reality I observe.

You live in a reality where every single birther court case, over 200 of them, have all failed. Every single one....

The reason for every single court case failing is birthers only have lies and silly made up stories! It really must burn you up inside to see a black man the legal POTUs! But to compound your hatred, he was elected twice!

Most of the claims about this "clairvoyant" were made up by other people.
edit on 25-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes vigilance is a good thing. But the hard truth is that there are only 100-200,000 jihadists worldwide. That's a fraction of 1 % of the Muslim population. You have that many people bring shot in your country every year yet I doubt you would want tighter gun control.

I might want the criminals that commit gun crimes to be punished adequately for the crime st hey commit though.
I don't decide to have a push for banning cars because drunk drivers commit crimes using cars either.
There are jihadis in the US. How many really bad ones that we don't know about because they crossed the porous Canadian border? I don't know.
Ask different people how much welfare abuse there is and you will get different amswers.
Some will quote the government and say that the problem is virtually nonexistent.
Ask the person that sees the streets every day, and they will tell you the truth, that there is an entire culture built up on scamming the welfare system.

What I am saying is that there could very well be a cadre of jihad is in the US, planning an attack using a true weapon of mass destruction (not guns) to make a strike against what they profess to be their enemy.
Thay probably won't hang a giant sign around their necks saying "I am a jihadi, bent on destroying you."

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Could the population of Europe be decimated by terrorist attacks and Europe left almost deserted. Just nope. Spatially the area is vast. Europe is organized, armed, fortified and trained ready for response. Even the World Wars were insufficient to decimate the populace. IMHO that prophecy simply cannot happen.

THANKS! That's just the sort of discussion I want to have in this thread.

What about . . . throw in WWIII in the midst of the Muslim invasion, terror attacks etc. etc. ???

I don't necessarily see the whole of Europe a glass parking lot.

I don't think it would take all that many sizeable nukes

plus all that many bio-engineered plagues

plus whatever super secret exotic weapons we haven't heard of

plus whatever might be true about some pretend ET/Fallen angel critters being destructive in the same geography

plus weather weapons

plus volcanoes perhaps unleashed by all the nuke blasts

plus horrendous sun spots

. . . to render 90+% of the geography functionally uninhabitable.

Then there's the Biblical--"Except the days be shortened, no flesh would be saved."

You forgot the kitchen sink...throw that in there too.

You have listed every major conspiracy topic to solve how "Europe will be decimated".

Deployment of nuclear weapons?

Exotic weapons?

ET/fallen angels critters?

Horrendous sun spots?

You are a poster child for "wild flights of fancy".

The topic you have presented lacks....everything.

Your support and supposed argument likewise are found to be lacking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join